Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ferrari need better drivers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

learnincurve posted:

Gowan Ocon lad.

He Gowned

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Where's the nearest golf course? I have to shit.
Wow, 3 and 4 on their debut, I think this brand new team might be one to watch boys

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

GRO P5, what in tarnation

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Oh gently caress off. Kept saying "bin it you oval office" watching Hamilton, gently caress you god.

Seriously the luckiest, whiniest piece of poo poo in history.

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
There is no god

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Thank God Max didn't get anywhere in the top ten

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

You Am I posted:

Thank God Max didn't get anywhere in the top ten

RAINMASTER

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Lol Perez

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Gigi Galli posted:

DRAINMASTER
Cos he deserves to be kicked out into the gutter, you see.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

What a disastrous Q3 for Kimi

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Hey guys, check this out: Penis Jam-it-in

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
Ferrari have an advantage with their ERS deployment though dont they? So tomorrow's race is won after turn 4, lap 1.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Perez, Ocon and Grosjean going to bin it into each other at the start and take out half the grid, especially Kimi.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Really hoping HAM wouldn’t be in front

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

itsjustdrew posted:

Ferrari have an advantage with their ERS deployment though dont they? So tomorrow's race is won after turn 4, lap 1.

That would require Vettel to overtake though, so Lewis still has a good chance.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Another race when they gently caress up Kimi last lap and Vettel couldnt get P1. What the gently caress is going on at Ferrari for fucks sake

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

I’m sorry Gonzo, you don’t deserve this bullshit.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

You guys are overreacting to McLaren being so slow, this track simply doesn't play to their strengths. It requires a good race car.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Urgh, it’s August and my furnace is running.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
After 11 years finally they have a winning car the exact same moment when Vettel decided to loving suck and Raikonnen decided to wake up too late in the championship so even if he is better they will gently caress him up because he is behind Hamilton and Vettel. gently caress this stupid team

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

You guys are overreacting to McLaren being so slow, this track simply doesn't play to their strengths. It requires a good race car.

Yeah but if you take away the top 15 cars McLaren are looking the goods!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

After 11 years finally they have a winning car the exact same moment when Vettel decided to loving suck and Raikonnen decided to wake up too late in the championship so even if he is better they will gently caress him up because he is behind Hamilton and Vettel. gently caress this stupid team

Guys he's got it! He's finally got it!

3peat
May 6, 2010

DoctorGonzo posted:

. What the gently caress is going on at Ferrari for fucks sake

They are racing against Lewis Hamilton, the greatest driver of all time.

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

I don’t know how enthusiastic I will be to watch next year when the beauty will be going out of this sport

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hartley is in ELEVENTH?? How?

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Somebody post the BubbaGrace video, it’s what Ferrari deserves right now

McGuinty
Feb 11, 2008

Is it just me or is Romain looking like a snack today? He got some sun over the summer break

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only driver who beat Hamilton will be loving Nico Rosberg of all people. This sport is a joke.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

DoctorGonzo posted:

The only driver who beat Hamilton will be loving Nico Rosberg of all people. This sport is a joke.

Don't forget Button

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

It's almost like both Hamilton and Rosberg are considerably more talented than they are usually given credit for

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pik_d posted:

Don't forget Button
My point stands

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

DoctorGonzo posted:

For FUCKS SAKE!

That sums up this qually entirely

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Kimoa Kid posted:

It's almost like both Hamilton and Rosberg are considerably more talented than they are usually given credit for

Shut up

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Hamilton and Rosberg and Button are good as hell and Vettel sucks rear end. Sorry it has to be this way.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I just had a nightmare loving journey from 5am this morning, but I finally got back to the motherland and am delighted to see that Lance Stroll will be driving in such a competitive team next season.

It's really inspiring to see how much change Lawrence Stroll has been able to enact over the summer break. #RacingPoint

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Theophany posted:

I just had a nightmare loving journey from 5am this morning, but I finally got back to the motherland and am delighted to see that Lance Stroll will be driving in such a competitive team next season.

It's really inspiring to see how much change Lawrence Stroll has been able to enact over the summer break. #RacingPoint

They got super duper lucky and are going to spend the entire race going backwards if they don't take each other out in the first lap.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Theophany posted:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How this season is going Pérez and Ocon are going to crash into Vettel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

What a weekend for Max so far, quicker in every timed session than Dan.
Top lad.