Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Maybe totally-not-gay Anonymous OP should try to go to a strip club and see how he feels/does? If he can’t get a boner for hot chicks grinding on him there, perhaps that will be another indicator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Now I feel like any scale without a beatboxing gradient is worthless.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Ok ill make it tomorrow, gotta go hiking, then dinner and a baseball game so probably cant today. Want to make a couple cool gifs per movie and op will probably have 10-20 movies so it’ll take a second haha

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

sticksy posted:

Maybe totally-not-gay Anonymous OP should try to go to a strip club and see how he feels/does? If he can’t get a boner for hot chicks grinding on him there, perhaps that will be another indicator.

I'm pretty straight but strip joints do nothing for me

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Applesnots posted:

That sounds awesome! I am a fan of fun low budget films, recently there seems to be so many flooding the genre due to cheap cameras and they all take themselves too seriously. There is a TON of good Troma movies on Amazon prime.
I always found Troma movies viscerally unpleasant to look at, and not in a good way.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

The Kinsey Scale is an extremely useful but very dated tool. It doesn’t reflect the impact of psychological and emotional attraction as a component of physiological attraction.

The new hotness is the Red//Purple scale:

So I put myself as an E2, meaning I’m mostly straight but will be incidentally attracted or aroused by same sex people as me in the right conditions, and while sex isn’t the only thing that matters to me in a relationship, it’s very important and of my partner doesn’t have the same sex drive then we definitely won’t work out.

It seems insane to me that they've created twice as many categories where sex is unnecessary or undesirable as categories where it's an obvious and important part of the relationship

Like at least put in one between "sex is good and you want to have it" and "you are a ravening beast rear end in a top hat who doesn't care about feelings." How about "you really like sex a whole lot, maybe even more than average, but also do care about feelings"

maybe I'm just a horndog I guess.

E: was this created perchance by someone on Tumblr who self-describes as a demiromantic sapiosexual

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Aug 25, 2018

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

It seems insane to me that they've created twice as many categories where sex is unnecessary or undesirable as categories where it's an obvious and important part of the relationship

Like at least put in one between "sex is good and you want to have it" and "you are a ravening beast rear end in a top hat who doesn't care about feelings." How about "you really like sex a whole lot, maybe even more than average, but also do care about feelings"

maybe I'm just a horndog I guess.

E: was this created perchance by someone on Tumblr who self-describes as a demiromantic sapiosexual

That’s an E my dude

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

RFC2324 posted:

I've disgracefully dragged myself through some of the wildest, raunchiest, near out of control bars in Southeast Asia as a young Marine in the late 80's. Going to an modern American "strip club" would be a pedestrian chore.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Also Netflix crashes on purpose every time I use giphy capture to make the gifs for the horror thread, smart move not letting people share gifs of your movies netflix you wouldn't want people to watch them or anything (I'll figure something else out). Any recommendations for that kind of poo poo mac only unfortunately.

HugeGrossBurrito fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Aug 25, 2018

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

GORILLA BASTARD posted:

I've disgracefully dragged myself through some of the wildest, raunchiest, near out of control bars in Southeast Asia as a young Marine in the late 80's. Going to an modern American "strip club" would be a pedestrian chore.

what a loser

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

RFC2324 posted:

The only strip club I've been to was mostly populated with single moms who tell you about their kid while they spread their rear end for you on stage. And if you get a lapdance, you have to keep your hands behind your head the entire time, and the girl is only topless. It was lame and unerotic as hell.

They had really good burgers though.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!
The Kinsey Reports were loving bullshit.

Protip: when your statistical sample consists largely of prisoners, your results are going to be just a liiiiiitle bit skewed.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sticksy posted:

The kind of person who has trouble flirting with girls at parties would probably just be an anxious mess if they went to a strip club

e: also we don't know that anon's age; it's quite possible he was a 19-year-old whose only experience hitting on girls was at dorm parties thrown by a gay friend of his and who is too naive to figure out why this might affect his experience

e2: the reason that's relevant to the strip-club post is that he might be under 21 but it's also an important thing to keep in mind in general

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

loquacius posted:

The kind of person who has trouble flirting with girls at parties would probably just be an anxious mess if they went to a strip club

please dont doxx me tia

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Gynovore posted:

The Kinsey Reports were loving bullshit.

Protip: when your statistical sample consists largely of prisoners, your results are going to be just a liiiiiitle bit skewed.

this
nothing you give a poo poo about is gaussian

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Sagebrush posted:

- asexual is purple, the colour tumblr asexuals picked as "theirs"
- filthy sex likers are red, the western standard for "bad"
- asexuality is listed first "grade"-wise, with filthy sex likers starting at E
- righteous sex haters take up four slots while filthy sex likers entirely summed up in "considers sex an important part of a relationship" and "sex crazed horndog just loving everything with a hole/rod"
- contains punctuation errors and is overall terrible writing
- unable to e.g. represent someone who is interested in romantic and sexual relationships with one gender and is sexually but not romantically interested in the other, almost like it was written by someone who doesn't actually understand or care about the nuances of sexual attraction and was just trying make their own not very well thought out point
:thunk: I guess we'll never know

Splicer fucked around with this message at 23:40 on Aug 25, 2018

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

That's also the demographic most likely to be preoccupied with sorting everyone into neat discrete categories all the time (just like in their favorite YA fiction)

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
It's 3 and 3 (category 4 is "likes sex just not right away"), and red is also the color of romance and boning

Anyway I don't think anyone is being forced into this model, it's just a possibility. There are other models that include things like heteroromantic bisexuality better if that's your preferred hill to die on pdf

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s not about putting people into weird little boxes, it’s about giving people different frameworks to hell themselves find the path they’d like to walk.

Like now I am fully equipped to find mine own beatboxing buddy with benefits, I didn’t have that until now.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

My whole life I've been single out as "that freak" that can't beatbox. Where's my shot at love

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
"lustful feelings" - a thing a real psychological person said, definitely not a 20 - going - on - 15 year old trying to seem both deep and twee and failing at both

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Mo’ like SciFiDon’tBeat(box)

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
A lot of the tumblr approach to sexuality seems to just turn into a slightly more egalitarian version of conservative Christian 'sex is evil and I am horny', complete with eventually driving people crazy one way or another and making the community a magnet for sexual predators.

loquacius posted:

e: also we don't know that anon's age; it's quite possible he was a 19-year-old whose only experience hitting on girls was at dorm parties thrown by a gay friend of his and who is too naive to figure out why this might affect his experience

e2: the reason that's relevant to the strip-club post is that he might be under 21 but it's also an important thing to keep in mind in general

I'm pretty sure I've heard a lot of stories about quiet types/shut-in nerds being taken to strip clubs by well-meaning male acquaintances and usually finding them a miserable, terrifyingly stressful experience. Tinder dating is probably less stressful and more on your own terms in comparison.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Bust Rodd posted:

Mo’ like SciFiDon’tBeat(box)

More like Bust (Out) Radd (Beats)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Skipping: someone trying to stir up GBS drama

quote:

I've been heavily involved with my church the past few years, more for socializing than anything. I was approached a few weeks ago after service by this hot girl I've been interested in for a while asking if I wanted to get together and talk about some "alternative thoughts". I agreed thinking it would be some weird date, but when I showed up there were about 15 other people. She started explaining that they believe that the God in the bible was created by something more powerful, and God tricked him into getting trapped in another dimension.

In my mind I was like "ok, she's insane...but hot, so I'll see how this goes", treating it more as some bizarre larping experience. After I wasn't scared off by the intro and attended a few meetings where they basically talked about how they were chosen to bring him back into our dimension at some unspecified future time. It sounded like some half-baked lovecraftian stuff but being a goony person I was kind of in to it. They asked if I wanted to become an official member, which required an initiation ritual and, naturally, a monthly donation. I agreed because I'm an idiot and made my first payment.

I was still cool with it because once the girl I mentioned found out I was in to it we started kind of dating or atleast fooling around from time to time. It changed during the initiation ceremony though. Long story short, they drugged me. I'm not sure with what, but my experience seemed similar to GHB. All I remember is hazily waking up to the girl having sex with me while the other leaders watched before blacking out again. When I came to about 5 hours later only the leaders were still there and they asked me if I was "contacted" by the other dimension god thing during the "ceremony". For some reason I said yes and didn't mention what I really saw. I made up some garbage about it choosing me - basically if you've ever heard anyone ramble about hallucinations, that was what I was going for.

My main confession is that despite them assaulting me like that, I want to stay, particularly because they said making contact means I'm eligible to eventually be on the same level as the leaders, after enough time and "study" (and I'm sure, increased donations). I know this is going way too far to get laid, and I'm in deep poo poo if God really exists when I die, but I really like the feeling of importance and belonging that I didn't get from church. And no, I will not cut my own dick off.

so, basically, you're in a cult, the cult recruited you, that's what happened

The premise for this cult kind of reminds me of Zeus and the "new gods" taking down Cronus and the "old gods", I wonder if Cronus had any cults like this back in the day

quote:

I just had an amazing poop. It felt great. It came out effortlessly in one big turd and it felt amazing as it was passing through. Am I the only one who thinks pooping sometimes feels amazing?

grats

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Can I join your sex cult?

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Cult goon, don't immediately reject cutting your dick off, hear me out here. If you're in a cult, they're looking for real serious dedication. Your outer god overlord is similarly looking for dedication, if they exist. Now I'm not sure what would be a better way to show that you're in for the long hall than cutting off your dick for the cause. This would also seriously impress the hot girl, because no doubt she doesn't want some wishy-washy guy who can't hang with the big boys. It's worth considering.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

fist4jesus posted:

Can I join your sex cult?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Got date raped into a cult, gonna stick around and see where this goes

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

McSpanky posted:

Got date raped into a cult, gonna stick around and see where this goes
Into his anus, presumably.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

cult goon I suggest you share your story in the "What's the stupidest thing you've done while horny" thread, you would be the Thread Winner for sure

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Cult goon: please report back, I'm excited to see where this one goes (or fizzles out)

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

also cult goon, as a protip if an eldritch being contacts you: put points into your ARC stat, Bolt damage scales with it and is super effective against kin. slot in some Bolt Up gems from the Isz dungeon into a Rakuyo +10 and you're golden

kalel fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Aug 27, 2018

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

goon in cult: "gee i wish there was an easier way to get laid"

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
Poop goon: :yeah:

Azza Bamboo
Apr 7, 2018

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021
Is there a way to hook up the anons in this thread. Get the not gay party goon into the sex cult somehow?

But in all seriousness I worry if that's real. Like someone could well get sexually assaulted by these women.

Azza Bamboo fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 27, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Women can't sexually assault men! That's crazy talk! When a woman gets a guy drunk and fucks him, that's called "getting laid" to guys.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Very disappointed the sex cult was just a regular hosed up rape cult and not a Gnostic revival like I thought it might turn our to be.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I'll get this one out of the way first since its short:

poo poo goon: HELL YEAH!!

Rapesexcultgoon:
Like how hot is this chick really? How would you rate the sex, or at least what you remember of it 0/10 not worth it? 10/10 would let myself get raped again?
How long ago did this happen? If you decide to really pursue the super god rape sex cult, when do you guys think you would take your findings public?
Keep us up to date with your super god rape sex cult, this is some pretty goony poo poo.

As far as I'm concerned, the follow up to this is second only to an update from probably murdered Therapy goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Dont cut your dick off but man, keep us updated goddamn