Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Jippa posted:

But we are all watching so we fell in to their trap.

we’re not all paying for it tho.. right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
So, er, who's winning? Besides the promoters.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Jake 20-18.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

a reach advantage is a huge advantage when you both gas after 30 seconds it turns out

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
6 rounds by the way, who thought that was a good idea.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Jake seems to be landing at will now

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Jippa posted:

6 rounds by the way, who thought that was a good idea.

the other fights had 2 minute rounds which seemed sensible

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

thehappyprince posted:

we’re not all paying for it tho.. right?

It's all about exposure really.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

thehappyprince posted:

the other fights had 2 minute rounds which seemed sensible

It's way to much for some amateurs.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

That is some next level boxing.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
"it's been a great fight so far"

:laffo:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jippa posted:

It's all about exposure really.

When I started the official ppv had 500k viewers

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I can't believe they threw in the towel. I mean, it was the right decision, but I was certain that his corner would just be a bunch of bros who would rather see their buddy ~~~fight to the end~~~ than give up.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
How do you lose so badly in a fight between 2 guys with 1 ammy fight between them that the towel needs to be thrown in?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

surf rock posted:

I can't believe they threw in the towel. I mean, it was the right decision, but I was certain that his corner would just be a bunch of bros who would rather see their buddy ~~~fight to the end~~~ than give up.

With no actual money on the line for a win they made the decision (unless there was I wasn't paying attention).

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

the wbc belt lmaooo

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Jake Paul vs. Chris Brown: no matter who dies, we all win.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

KSI is annoying but he's from london so i hope logan paul dies

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

how do you possibly look at this fight and think that KSI is the annoying one

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Julio Cruz posted:

how do you possibly look at this fight and think that KSI is the annoying one

I really don't watch either of these two but logan paul is definitely way worse. I just find ksi annoying too. P.cool he's a multimillionaire from starting recording himself swearing at fifa in his bedroom

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Jake Paul is that lad from the japanese suicide forest for reference. I had seen one of ksi's videos where he tried to play rugby with a load of pros and got nailed. He seems like a normal/ok lad. But who the gently caress knows.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Jippa posted:

Jake Paul is that lad from the japanese suicide forest for reference. I had seen one of ksi's videos where he tried to play rugby with a load of pros and got nailed. He seems like a normal/ok lad. But who the gently caress knows.

i think that was logan. KSI just screams alot at the computer which i don't care to watch but is pretty innofensive in comparison to making fun of a suicide victim

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

i think that was logan. KSI just screams alot at the computer which i don't care to watch but is pretty innofensive in comparison to making fun of a suicide victim

All true.

I guess my point earlier is we all lost by giving these guys so much attention.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Alright I know that Logan Paul is The Worst but KSI also seems like a total douchebag

edit: jesus christ they're both just loving toolbags

surf rock fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Aug 25, 2018

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

i love when they both get wild and you expect someone to get hurt but neither are actually good enough to really land

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Logan is gassed as gently caress.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
What was worse, this or Brawl for All

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
Brawl for All at least gave us Bradshaw's soul being removed from his body.

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

what a terrible referee

probably a draw

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

thehappyprince posted:

what a terrible referee

probably a draw

draw makes the most money

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
I had it 4-2 to KSI but honestly it was so poo poo I'd believe anything.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol, that's so lame.

edit: I think KSI is concussed

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Draw seems reasonable

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

surf rock posted:

lol, that's so lame.

edit: I think KSI is concussed

neither of them were defending themselves at all

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

That was Logan Paul's fight to lose though. He was winning the early rounds pretty easily and I guess just never trained stamina in his training camp?

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

That was Logan Paul's fight to lose though. He was winning the early rounds pretty easily and I guess just never trained stamina in his training camp?

Stamina in any fight sport is ridiculous. You have to train for years to get it. That is why I questioned the rounds.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jippa posted:

Stamina in any fight sport is ridiculous. You have to train for years to get it. That is why I questioned the rounds.

lol

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
it was 6 rounds

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
has this happened? i dont understand youtube

OK the independent says it was a draw. never mind. sorry bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

NotJustANumber99 posted:

has this happened? i dont understand youtube

OK the independent says it was a draw. never mind. sorry bye

Was it really a draw? I put a fiver on that lol