Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Bombadilillo posted:

I've seen these multiple times and yes it's a big coverup after a conversion. The want a big striking image like a wall of black with jesus being the only light. Man.

Yeah that was the main reason for the guy who I (partially, because he was a flake with an acquired brain injury) learned to do laser removal on. He figured he wouldn't get in if he died if he was covered in pentagrams. Jesus he was a nightmare of a human being.

Oh also, got sent this the other day,

Dont ever let Life pass you bY C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Wangsbig posted:

blackout tats actually own.

Ehhh about 1/3 of them own, the rest are just :psyduck:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Shoehead posted:

Yeah that was the main reason for the guy who I (partially, because he was a flake with an acquired brain injury) learned to do laser removal on. He figured he wouldn't get in if he died if he was covered in pentagrams. Jesus he was a nightmare of a human being.

Oh also, got sent this the other day,

Dont ever let Life pass you bY C

I wish I hadn’t hit the spoiler text before I saw the image because I would have spent a good while hilariously deciphering that poo poo.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Wallet posted:

This is an awful tattoo for all kinds of other reasons, but what the gently caress is going on with the brick texture? All of the bricks are at a totally different angle from the planes of the building.

I think the point is that the planes don't matter.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Wallet posted:

This is an awful tattoo for all kinds of other reasons, but what the gently caress is going on with the brick texture? All of the bricks are at a totally different angle from the planes of the building.

This looks like ballpoint pen to me.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
I actually laughed at this one. Jesus, I didn't know you could gently caress up a face that badly.

Content:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
The centaur one looks like it's in the beginning stages of gangrene.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Gaunab posted:

The centaur one looks like it's in the beginning stages of gangrene.

I like how is about to set fire to his nipple. I wonder if anyone has turned their nipple into the eye of Sauron?

Edit. A quick image search tells me that there are lots of eye of sauron nipple rings.

Damnit. Closest I could find is a tattoo of the nipple of sauron upon a dude's shoulder.

Bored has a new favorite as of 06:55 on Aug 24, 2018

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/GpcdXPR.mp4

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Bayonetta?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

hyperhazard posted:

I actually laughed at this one. Jesus, I didn't know you could gently caress up a face that badly.

I'm pretty sure it's on the dude's arm.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Bored posted:

I like how is about to set fire to his nipple. I wonder if anyone has turned their nipple into the eye of Sauron?

Edit. A quick image search tells me that there are lots of eye of sauron nipple rings.

Damnit. Closest I could find is a tattoo of the nipple of sauron upon a dude's shoulder.

It's supposed to be wreathed in flame, not really inflamed.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

What the hell's going on with her lower legs?

Bored posted:

That looks like it's meant to be a Resident Evil villain.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

ro5s posted:

Very boot cut.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ro5s posted:

I think it's an attempt at billowing bell bottoms by someone who read a brief description of what bell bottoms were one time 3 years ago at 3:24am.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm4ICqPHXdA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1f0z801hkpox7

Blendy
Jun 18, 2007

She thinks I'm a haughty!

I read that as Muggs to go. A+ choices on both fonts.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Blendy posted:

Jesus, that E is inexcusable.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Blendy posted:

“Muggs to go” before I sleep. :shrug:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
There's no way in gently caress that's an E, I wont accept it!

edit: same dude
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcnkJryhuvz/?taken-by=artoftucker

Shoehead has a new favorite as of 14:01 on Aug 25, 2018

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

Shoehead posted:

There's no way in gently caress that's an E, I wont accept it!

edit: same dude
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcnkJryhuvz/?taken-by=artoftucker

Holy gently caress. I can't even begin to read that giant mess. Lmao. Just lmao.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I think that monstrosity reads "SURREALIST". No matter what it actually says though...why?

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bca3z4ch0yH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1p7aseb26lapo

:thunk:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Hoo boy that took me a while to get. the two s's tripped me up.

He's also a man who has "beefcake" tattooed on his forehead.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

“Muggs to go” before I sleep. :shrug:

Misspelled nuggs

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Pretty sure that says "Time is making fools of us."

Clearly I've been spending too much time looking at horribly-lettered tatts in this thread, if I'm beginning to be able to actually read them.

(Ain't no way that one tatt says anything other than "Muggs to go" though.)

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

hyperhazard posted:

Content:

She’s way out of regs. Lordy.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Pretty sure that says "Time is making fools of us."

Clearly I've been spending too much time looking at horribly-lettered tatts in this thread, if I'm beginning to be able to actually read them.

(Ain't no way that one tatt says anything other than "Muggs to go" though.)

I just think of them as cryptograms, mostly because I use the same methods for cracking them. That'd make a good subject for a silly buzzfeed video; cryptographers decipher lovely chest tattoos. (Yes, I know that's not what modern cryptography involves.)

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I think all of those are pretty easy to read but I look at graffiti a lot so :shrug:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
I must be jaded from the last few, because my first thought is "It's legible and the lines on the text are sharp"

Now I can't help but see the shocker.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

I'm surprised ricketyvickyt didn't post this one.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

CzarChasm posted:

I must be jaded from the last few, because my first thought is "It's legible and the lines on the text are sharp"

Now I can't help but see the shocker.

I thought so too but the cup rim looks wonky as hell, may just be warping but no benefits of the doubt are to be given here.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

whypick1 posted:

I'm surprised ricketyvickyt didn't post this one.

It’s not tasteless, badly done or a ridiculous piece for someone to get, so it’s fine as far as I’m concerned.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Actually owns. And that's not a shocker, that's an extended pinky because the drinker is fancy.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It came from Craigslist

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Does that tiger have stylized fur? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreqqus
Feb 21, 2013