Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

SENSUAL DAD KISS posted:

That's troubling but Patton has an obsession with all kinds of weirdos and I wouldn't pass up a chance for a photo with David Dees or something so I'm not sure how to read this.

That buzzfeed article is enlightening though.

patton oswalt is well known for being a garbage person for lots of different reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:rolleyes:

also thats not an adjectival phrase

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

jim goad strikes me as the kind of person who trusts his genitals a bit too much tbh

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ate all the Oreos posted:

patton oswalt is well known for being a garbage person for lots of different reasons

Ugh I'm glad someone else thinks so

I can't stand the guy but every time I say so some goony type will show up and be all "oh but his wife died, he's just depressed, he's a hero" or some poo poo like that

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com

i'm aware of the origin, but which group is more likely to be making stickers of it in tyool 2018

...actually it could be either one i guess

It's probably the former group making it and the latter group taking it seriously / paying for it. We're still a generation or two out before Poe's law is common enough knowledge that "ironic" racism is just lumped in with garden variety racism, because both types enable and perpetuate each other.

jim goad strikes me as the kind of person who trusts his genitals a bit too much tbh

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1033506727352782849?s=21

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

quote:

His political and social views have been called "Proto-Marxist," by book reviewer Matt Parrott, who also described Goad as being "anti-elite."[9] In his political commentary he has described conservatives and liberals in the United States as "two asscheeks surrounding the same hairy bunghole," and that politicians know how to take advantage of lower- and middle-class people because of a human's innate tribalism.[10] He has stated his support for Donald Trump.[11]

what

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
yes, i can see how this person’s views could make someone want to become a marxist.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the Marxists have been the only people 100% right about politics in America for literally decades now

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

goad is extremely edgelord early genxers loved, like hicks or pcu. confused being a shithead with bravery saying unpopular things

now he’s exactly as edgy as the president and doesn’t move the needle in a world with 14 year old 4channers 15th degree turbo shitheads

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

PCjr sidecar posted:

15th degree turbo shitheads

no sharing lodge secrets!!! :mad:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

he just wanted to make his dream of government being a disgusting rear end in a top hat come true

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe
Can confirm Patton Oswalt is a giant piece of poo poo. He did voice acting for us and he was a giant dick irl

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

words to live by.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

I'm really behind on transcribing these

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

da share z0ne

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Shifty Pony posted:

words to live by.

this is why i insist multiple people review my poo poo code at work

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Suspicious Dish posted:

Can confirm Patton Oswalt is a giant piece of poo poo. He did voice acting for us and he was a giant dick irl

tell us more

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

admin for president 2020

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Suspicious Dish posted:

aw :(

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com

fucker scooped me by one loving day, what a piece of poo poo

https://twitter.com/dril/status/757845760645804032?lang=en

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
idk why people keep thinking successful comedians are anything other than horribly brokebrained people

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

eddie izzard seems pretty cool.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

eugene mirman is a big sweetie from what i understand

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

article on how transpeople are freaks:

that particular sentiment is pretty good but I'm just gonna assume he goes in the total opposite direction with it and not bother actually reading his screed

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

President Beep posted:

eddie izzard seems pretty cool.

he’s been transitioning into politics for a few years now which is p cool too

but then again i thought the same thing of al franken

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah, but al franken touched the poop that is the Democratic party, and any electoral success means that you can’t and won’t do anything meaningful.

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

President Beep posted:

yeah, but al franken touched the poop that is the Democratic party, and any electoral success means that you can’t and won’t do anything meaningful.

yeah I’m sure the issue with franklin is being constrained bt electoral success not being a low grade sex creep

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

best part of the scandal was all his SNL coworkers saying he wasn’t a sex creep by comedian standards

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
facebook: oops, our bad. ya know, if you're gonna make a social media empire, you're gonna cause a few genocides along the way

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.

"move slow and allow genocides"

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

muckswirler posted:

all i'm saying is there's a narrow fanbase for rasslin that heavily overlaps what zak called 'some of those at work forces'

and it reads as unfuckable teennerd fantasy fulfillment anyway

i dont know what any of this means

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

graph posted:

i dont know what any of this means

"some of those [th]at work forces" is a reference to the song "killing in the name" by the band rage against the machine which contains a man named zak*. the song is about the police. the next line is "are the same that burn crosses"

*zack

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
how do you gently caress up the quote that bad tho

i guess you just need it repeated a few times so you can hear it right, maybe a bit louder and angrier each time

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

wonder how much ad money they made leaving that poo poo up for years

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Krankenstyle posted:

wonder how much ad money they made leaving that poo poo up for years

they don't make poo poo from outside rich countries

they didn't even make money from the fuckin genocide

prisoner of waffles
May 8, 2007

Ah! well a-day! what evil looks
Had I from old and young!
Instead of the cross, the fishmech
About my neck was hung.
I bet it made for some okay investor storytime

like, maybe a row in a table somewhere, maybe just some numbers added up in another table

maybe just +1 to "# of countries where we are used"

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i dont think a lot of fans of think pro wrestling is a power fantasy for nazi cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
there's a goon somewhere named KRILLIN IN THE NAME with matching avatar and I lol every time I stumble upon them