Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't understand any of this

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Wow what a surprise

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

wellp 10 years was a nice run

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
really cool of the beaste krew to do a quick breakdown of the rainbow six dlc structure - really surprised to hear how emphatically they are all loving purchasing DLC for rainbow six. kinda weird how they didn’t talk about any of the new updates or mechanics, considering jeff baccalaureate plays with his wife

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This thread needs to be mercy killed, and fonder days remembered.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

brads ideal game of tetris lets you hold as many pieces as you want and has thousands of unique blocks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

the very first game room video where Jeff says I need to stop playing Astrosmash. This is a terrible game. And then he quits it and the medals show that he recently completed a 26 minute Astrosmash game, lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I liked this week when they spent 15 minutes ragging on the IGN plagiarism guy for the crime of being unable to form an original opinion and then Brad says So I wasn't able to see any of his videos myself, but I read on Kotaku last night that

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

In Training posted:

I liked this week when they spent 15 minutes ragging on the IGN plagiarism guy for the crime of being unable to form an original opinion and then Brad says So I wasn't able to see any of his videos myself, but I read on Kotaku last night that

Lol i mean at least he says that up front.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Lol

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYcaU4TA7B0

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

In Training posted:

What in the world

Patrick wrote an article about a noname CSGO announcer for retweeting Alex Jones and being a general chud, demands to know how this guy has a job. Patrick also deleted 50,000 tweets right before the article went up, obviously anticipating a James Gunn-style backlash. It didn't help, people dived into his Flickr account which revealed Patrick's own history or rape jokes, creepshots, and mild racism. In the end nobody learned anything and became more self-assured in partisan accusations

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

je1 healthcare posted:

Patrick wrote an article about a noname CSGO announcer for retweeting Alex Jones and being a general chud, demands to know how this guy has a job. Patrick also deleted 50,000 tweets right before the article went up, obviously anticipating a James Gunn-style backlash. It didn't help, people dived into his Flickr account which revealed Patrick's own history or rape jokes, creepshots, and mild racism. In the end nobody learned anything and became more self-assured in partisan accusations

gently caress you kike

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

je1 healthcare posted:

Good to know.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
chuds

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

je1 healthcare posted:

Oh, word?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

videogames are not politics

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

videogames are not politics

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

je1 healthcare posted:

OMG, no!!!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
After hearing Jeff talk down guacamelee’s combat I’m ready to become one of those guys who complains about giant bomb all the time

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Patrick and Rob did a Very Special Waypoint episode where they talked about Patrick's racist Flickr captions, lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Milkman posted:

After hearing Jeff talk down guacamelee’s combat I’m ready to become one of those guys who complains about giant bomb all the time

if it came out after 1986 and doesn't have assault rifles Jeff thinks it's bad and boring

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

street fighter 2 luckily scrapes by due to ryu having a gun

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Shampy posted:

Wow what a surprise

I think this guy used to have an avatar of the toaster from brave little toaster. Anyways Im laughing at the idea of the toaster saying all his posts in the childlike voice.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/dannyodwyer/status/1033598880858951682

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

:chloe:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

[gamer salute]

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

If you close your eyes it sounds just like patrick.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Brad: If you were going to start the most navel gazing gaming podcast possible what would your first topic be?
Jeff, immediately: Ludo-narrative dissonance.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Jeff doing his same goofy radio ad voice while talking about drunk driving fatalities is super funny for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Sharkopath posted:

Jeff doing his same goofy radio ad voice while talking about drunk driving fatalities is super funny for some reason.

podcast # and time stamp?