Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
I had the in between pads that were soft but had a firm foam insert and they were like $90 which was a good price, they lasted awhile and like as long as they didn't move around they were fine, the only downside was if you played them on carpet they still had some give which meant it was very hard to get like AAA on songs, but I mean if you just wanted to clear them with a reasonable score and have fun they were good enough and way better than the completely soft ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Stefan Prodan posted:

I had the in between pads that were soft but had a firm foam insert and they were like $90 which was a good price, they lasted awhile and like as long as they didn't move around they were fine, the only downside was if you played them on carpet they still had some give which meant it was very hard to get like AAA on songs, but I mean if you just wanted to clear them with a reasonable score and have fun they were good enough and way better than the completely soft ones

That was my experience. Taping them down to the carpet worked well enough.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SwordOrWhip/status/1031557741616222209

This line is very interesting

quote:

The second announcement is that the game will no longer launch on PlayStation Vita. This decision is largely due to Sony’s plans to discontinue the Vita console, ending production of physical copies and stopping certain online store support features.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Takoluka posted:

What brand?

Looks like these ones except with a different control box. Mine are all taped up and I should really buy some replacement panels.

general chaos
May 20, 2001
We thought we were so clever taping our soft mats to thick particleboard panels. They worked well enough. Better than our local arcade that always had one erratic button.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://twitter.com/MatPiscatella/status/1032672155996024832

All shall return to Otome

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Senran Kagura Bon Appetit goes live at 10am eastern on Limited Run Games.

It's a special version with all DLC included.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The first two parts of Muv Luv are better :colbert:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm impressed enough people are still buying the COD vita game for it to chart

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
I started playing Shiren last week and holy poo poo is it a really good roguelike. Hard as nails too. Why does no one ever talk about it?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Because it's a niche game that came out two years ago on a dead handheld.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
Yeah, but I though people on these dead gay forums like niche games.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Sure, if they're on something more than five people own

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Shiren was discussed by maybe like 7 people in this thread, but yeah

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

In Training posted:

I'm impressed there are still people who HAVEN'T bought Persona 4 Golden.

Renoistic
Jul 27, 2007

Everyone has a
guardian angel.

AG3 posted:

I'm impressed there are still people who HAVEN'T bought Persona 4 Golden.

I need to finish Persona 3 first but Holy poo poo that game goes on forever.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Dehry posted:

Is this the cooking boobs game?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Waltzing Along posted:

Is this the cooking boobs game?

Yeah. Only 6 of the characters have vocal songs though.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Terminally Bored posted:

I started playing Shiren last week and holy poo poo is it a really good roguelike. Hard as nails too. Why does no one ever talk about it?

They did, but like other said, it's incredibly niche on a dead hand held. I enjoyed it, but I sucked at it.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/shiren-the-wanderer-vita-review-rogue-leader

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

Dehry posted:

Next batch coming up real quick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dehry posted:

Yeah. Only 6 of the characters have vocal songs though.

gently caress that poo poo then!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

In Training posted:

gently caress that poo poo then!

lmfao

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I heard on the Bombcast the Vita store is shutting down some time soon?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Taintrunner posted:

Bloodstained made some weird gesture in that way in their reasoning for cancelling the Vita port but nothing else has been said and certainly nothing else from Sony.

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

kirbysuperstar posted:

Bloodstained made some weird gesture in that way in their reasoning for cancelling the Vita port but nothing else has been said and certainly nothing else from Sony.

Everyone that wanted the Vita version probably changed their backer survey to the Switch version, I know I did.

Still love my Vita but there is a greater probability that my Switch is charged when I grab it.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Oh yeah I can't blame them for axing that version. Even without the delay it was kinda...yeah.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

kirbysuperstar posted:

Well the only way we know physical games are being shut down is a Kotaku leak. February 2019 is the last time anyone can order a physical game for production and a week after E3 was the deadline to even be able to make a physical game.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

In Training posted:

It's not like there's much else to buy

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Taintrunner posted:

It has to be available until December at least so people can get the P3 and P5 dance games, no?

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

It has to be available until December at least so people can get the P3 and P5 dance games, no?

If anything it has to be available until March 2019 since that's the last month they'll be offering Vita games as part of the PS+ freebies.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

The true ending of Lost Dimension is hilariously anime.

Also, the system is so broken it's just amazing.

Deadguy2322
Dec 16, 2017

Greatness Awaits

Taintrunner posted:

Giant Bomb is the absolute LAST place to go for accurate information on anything related to Sony. If they didn’t get the info direct from Microsoft PR, they don’t know what they’re talking about 90% of the time.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
So that Bon Appetit Limited Run release is still at 61% stock for the standard copy.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Dehry posted:

So that Bon Appetit Limited Run release is still at 61% stock for the standard copy.

Everyone really just wanted the swag.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
So is the store hosed?

I've been trying to buy Dracula X Chronicles since yesterday but I can't access the Store either from the cellphone app or my Vita and the browser store sends an error when I try to pay using paypal.

Deadguy2322
Dec 16, 2017

Greatness Awaits

Liver Disaster posted:

I have two because a friend was selling them off and I got the pair for like $90. I'm gonna cry if I ever wear them out, the parts are getting scarce.

AliExpress has tons.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I have trouble with the store from time to time. The only fix was to log out of the store and clear browser history on all signed in devices.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Dehry posted:

I have trouble with the store from time to time. The only fix was to log out of the store and clear browser history on all signed in devices.

Ok, is an issue from Sony's side. After logging out form the Browser store, clearing my cache and cookies now I can't log in. I get a "Time to connect to the server has run out" message.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

So is the store hosed?

I've been trying to buy Dracula X Chronicles since yesterday but I can't access the Store either from the cellphone app or my Vita and the browser store sends an error when I try to pay using paypal.

Do you have a PS3? If so, try buying it from there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Wow, I can't even add it to my wishlist in a web browser. And I've been meaning to buy it instead of just using the ISO I made on my CFW'd PSP.

Guess that's how it's gonna remain.

E: Well it worked when added via Chrome on my phone. But I'm not gonna double-dip until it's on sale.

Andrigaar fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Aug 27, 2018