Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Who What Now posted:

Why? It's not like you'll ever act on them.

Someone occasionally posting a mildly interesting picture in the wrong thread is about as mild as a forum problem can be and the derails are generally way outsized. I'll six them when I see them but they don't warrant more than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Someone occasionally posting a mildly interesting picture in the wrong thread is about as mild as a forum problem can be and the derails are generally way outsized. I'll six them when I see them but they don't warrant more than that.

These goons are extremely weak.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

I'll have his meat contract, please.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Bored posted:

Don't forget to read the text of the chicken contract.

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0HaddBb8axh
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0ulUs6YC0cE
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0xuAiucCJWO

Chris Pistols has a new favorite as of 18:55 on Aug 26, 2018

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Don't forget to read the text of the chicken contract.

I went through a pimp for the eggs on my back.

Is this you? It sounds like Matt Berry, but that might just be the accent plus slight "vomiting" voiceover quality. (Billy West and Maurice LeMarche called that super hero-ey sound "vomiting", but I can never find the panel where they called it that on YouTube.)

Whatever the case, I love it.

Bored has a new favorite as of 19:19 on Aug 26, 2018

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'll have the eggs of your back please

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Bored posted:

I'm not very hungry so you can just bring me the lattice.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

that bird looks flattened. What actually happened was that the bird landed on the guys laptop and he slammed it shut in a panic and the poo shot out.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

NtotheTC posted:

that bird looks flattened. What actually happened was that the bird landed on the guys laptop and he slammed it shut in a panic and the poo shot out.

I dunno, I think birds just look that way when they die and are mostly floofed up while living. We had one slam into a window at work once and we put it in the cup holder of the other crew's work van propped up so it would be 'looking' at the driver, and that sucker looked flat.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

Who What Now posted:

Why? It's not like you'll ever act on them.

If somebody were to DARE to post a picture of a dark chocolate Twix next to a white chocolate Twix you better believe they’ll get a warning for racism.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

I'd just like a Normal Problem for once, please.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Blackchamber posted:

I dunno, I think birds just look that way when they die and are mostly floofed up while living. We had one slam into a window at work once and we put it in the cup holder of the other crew's work van propped up so it would be 'looking' at the driver, and that sucker looked flat.

"I dunno, when this bird slammed into a flat surface it got pretty flat, so I doubt that slamming it between two flat surfaces would make it look flat."

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

NtotheTC posted:

the monitor looks fine, so i don't think they shut it on the bird.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Dienes posted:

"I dunno, when this bird slammed into a flat surface it got pretty flat, so I doubt that slamming it between two flat surfaces would make it look flat."

typically when a bird hits a window the impact is on its head and the neck is broken, its not some looney tunes poo poo where they pancake against glass and then slides slowly to the ground.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Blackchamber posted:

typically when a bird hits a window the impact is on its head and the neck is broken, its not some looney tunes poo poo where they pancake against glass and then slides slowly to the ground.
Cartoon lied.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Blackchamber posted:

Really now.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

NtotheTC posted:

Really now.

Bird ghosts are 2D, everyone knows that.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

heres some slow motion video of a bird smacking into a window, enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWjjgzEF3iI

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bored posted:

I went through a pimp for the eggs on my back.

Is this you? It sounds like Matt Berry, but that might just be the accent plus slight "vomiting" voiceover quality. (Billy West and Maurice LeMarche called that super hero-ey sound "vomiting", but I can never find the panel where they called it that on YouTube.)

Whatever the case, I love it.

I have a radio dj friend who says djs who talk like that are called “pukers”

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

You mean vocal fry? Puking and vomiting seem like some extreme comparisons but I listen to metal so I might be biased.

And those Big Blastoff recordings are cool!

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Maestro posted:

If somebody were to DARE to post a picture of a dark chocolate Twix next to a white chocolate Twix you better believe they’ll get a warning for racism.

lmao let it go you weirdo

CATTASTIC has a new favorite as of 23:52 on Aug 26, 2018

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

The Maestro posted:

That's because it and everything is "gross". gently caress the thesaurus.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Maybe I got confused.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

Pardon my PS Express removal of the license plate.

Figures it'd be in the inspiration section.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/Molly_Kats/status/1033534525937213440

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

That sea lion has a future in FIFA.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Choco1980 posted:

That sea lion has a future in FIFA.

Seal

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

No, that's a kitten. It's a form of baby cat.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://my.mixtape.moe/cnxuty.mp4

https://twitter.com/_Hantori/status/1033356568169865216

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/katienotopoulos/status/1033874442882101248

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Oh hey, I've been on that road. It's even more terrifying in winter when the trees have no leaves so you can look straight down a thousand-foot-drop from your bus window.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

:stonk: God, that gave me anxiety just watching it. I can't imagine being on that bus.

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I'd go there, and I don't even fish.

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

What's the first one supposed to be? I get a 404 when I try to go directly to the link.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

hooah posted:

What's the first one supposed to be? I get a 404 when I try to go directly to the link.

Just the video link in case Twitter doesn't work for some people.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
i did something similar in nepal but no guardrails

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
and some brief offroading