Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also who can tell what goes on the minds of the Satanist Ritual Rapists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
we have some extreme lead poisoning in the US

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Do the q people have feelings about the catholic church?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

business hammocks posted:

Do the q people have feelings about the catholic church?
(((pope))) but with inverted crosses as well as parentheses

The actual church, well, some of the American bishops really hate the gays and women so there's a mixture of opinion. It's not purestrain Chick tract.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Reclines Obesily posted:

wow even pedophile donut shops have mini submarines now

yknow alot of conspiracy theories involve mini submarines now that i think about it

Accusations of pedophilia... Mini submarines... Qanon is Elon Musk????

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
a small percentage of america is obsessed with the idea that there are child sex dungeons in the basement of resturants.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

how are you gonna just do PizzaGate Again, But Different Fast Food Place

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Siljmonster posted:

Lead poisoning gets all the great empires one way or another.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Lead poisoning gets all the great empires one way or another.

But uh, which one got rid of engine knock?? Certainly not Rome!

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Voodoo Donut does seem like a really stupid place. I saw them on No Reservations one time and they were explaining how surprised they were that the FDA told them they couldn't glaze a donut with cough syrup. Still, I'm 99% sure they're not running a child sex ring in the basement.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Casimir Radon posted:

Voodoo Donut does seem like a really stupid place. I saw them on No Reservations one time and they were explaining how surprised they were that the FDA told them they couldn't glaze a donut with cough syrup. Still, I'm 99% sure they're not running a child sex ring in the basement.

ah yes, the Flaming Moenut

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001
Voodoo Doughnuts is a total tourist trap. Overpriced doughnuts covered in stale cereal or too much frosting, and way too busy. The only good thing about it is that they'll sell you buckets of stale doughnuts on the cheap.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Darkman Fanpage posted:

a small percentage of america is obsessed with the idea that there are child sex dungeons in the basement of resturants.
It's because they want in, OP

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

TheBalor posted:

Voodoo Doughnuts is a total tourist trap. Overpriced doughnuts covered in stale cereal or too much frosting, and way too busy. The only good thing about it is that they'll sell you buckets of stale doughnuts on the cheap.
Never had it, but my opinion is soured by them doing a collaboration beer with Rogue.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Unrelated to the 80s-90s when a large percentage of america was obsessed with the idea that there were child sex dungeons everywhere.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
"man this place really sucks" says man eating an entire bucket of stale donuts

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Replace restaurant with catholic church rectory and the the conspiracy theory is accurate.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Siljmonster posted:

it turns out that pretty much every rural town's water supply is poisoned with lead and worse at this point whoops

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

voodoo donuts fuckin sucks and is for tourists btw

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

codenameFANGIO posted:

how are you gonna just do PizzaGate Again, But Different Fast Food Place

At the rate they're going, in about twenty years they'll finally accuse a restaurant of something and have it turn out that some other minor crime actually is happening there, like the sale of loose cigarettes, and feel that their decades-long obsession has been completely vindicated

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

With how they are, they'll find a restaurant actually involved in child trafficking but it'll be owned by one of their own. It will split into people insisting he was actually never a part of them, and going hey what's wrong with a little hebephilia come on.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

You can buy stale donuts at a grocery store.

Dec 26, 2012

i liked voodoo donuts the one time i had them but they were free so :shrug:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/AnthraxGrenade/status/1034026035199655936

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Voodoo Deeznuts

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

The Unabomber would absolutely murder all those people.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I'm confused what this is can someone explain.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

that's okay, I'll still keep eating that garbage

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

good going now u guys are gonna have anarchoprimitivist stink on u for weeks

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPwyyjtxlzU

TheBalor
Jun 18, 2001

Don't kink shame me.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Virtual Russian posted:

The Unabomber would absolutely murder all those people.

Destroying civilization makes strange bedfellows.

ChaseSP posted:

I'm confused what this is can someone explain.

It's an end of civilization group hug, but I'm not sure what some of them are supposed to be. The guy in the balaclava could be anyone, but I think the guy with the red star bandana is a Khmer Rouge head, and the communist banana is Nazbol?

Pener Kropoopkin has issued a correction as of 01:10 on Aug 28, 2018

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/egavactip/status/1034224867665747968
Well I'm shocked.

Also here's a profile of FAIR's founder: https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/john-tanton

quote:

Tanton’s white nationalist views are fully exposed in his private papers at the Bentley Historical Library at the University of Michigan. "I've come to the point of view that for European-American society and culture to persist requires a European-American majority, and a clear one at that." Tanton wrote in a Dec. 10, 1993, letter to Garrett Hardin, a controversial ecology professor.

The papers in the Bentley Library also show that Tanton has for decades been at the heart of the white nationalist scene. He has corresponded with Holocaust deniers, former Klan lawyers and the leading white nationalist thinkers of the era. He introduced key FAIR leaders to the president of the Pioneer Fund, a white supremacist group set up to encourage "race betterment," at a 1997 meeting at a private club. He wrote a major funder to encourage her to read the work of a radical anti-Semitic professor — to "give you a new understanding of the Jewish outlook on life" — and suggested that the entire FAIR board discuss the professor's theories on the Jews. He practically worshipped a principal architect of the Immigration Act of 1924 (instituting a national origin quota system and barring Asian immigration), a rabid anti-Semite whose pro-Nazi American Coalition of Patriotic Societies was indicted for sedition in 1942.

Tanton also runs the racist publishing company, The Social Contract Press, which is part of his foundation, U.S. Inc. One special issue of the press’ journal, The Social Contract, was devoted to the theme of "Europhobia: The Hostility Toward European-Descended Americans" and featured a lead article from John Vinson, head of the Tanton-backed hate group, the American Immigration Control Foundation. Vinson argued that multiculturalism was replacing "successful Euro-American culture" with "dysfunctional Third World cultures." Tanton elaborated in his own remarks, decrying the "unwarranted hatred and fear" of whites that he blamed on "multiculturalists" and immigrants.

In 1994, The Social Contract Press republished an infamous racist novel, The Camp of the Saints, along with his wholehearted endorsement and a special afterword from its author saying "the proliferation of other races dooms our race, my race, to extinction." The novel describes "swarthy hordes" of Indian immigrants who take over France, send white women to "a whorehouse for Hindus" and engage in a grotesque orgy of men, women and children. The immigrants are described as "monsters," "grotesque little beggars from the streets of Calcutta" and worse. Unconcerned, Tanton said he was "honored" to republish what he described as an important and "prescient" text.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/RichardSebola91/status/1032598268046462981
https://twitter.com/RichardSebola91/status/1032603126069645313

:bisonyes:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

taking a lesson from the USSR, nice

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I don't know if Malema is good, but this is a good start.

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

what's this about secret sniper jews in pretoria?

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Coohoolin posted:

what's this about secret sniper jews in pretoria?

Yes, I wanted to ask about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Voodoo donuts in Denver owns when it’s super late and I’m high as gently caress