Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
:tif: - This is fine
:smugjones: - Jones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Thanks!

:dogge: :doggo: ?

Every time I check the smilie list I find new stuff, goons are really keeping this forum alive just by spending :20bux:

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

e: Already answered. Refresh before posting.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
"this is fine"

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

e: yikes, that'll teach me to refresh

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Thanks all :D

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
:doggo: is from when mrbradleymrmartin put his dog down himself with like painkillers they had around the house instead of taking it to the vet

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Pierzak posted:

"this is fine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oBx7Jg4m-o

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

:doggo: is from when mrbradleymrmartin put his dog down himself with like painkillers they had around the house instead of taking it to the vet

And he loving admitted to it? What the gently caress?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DicktheCat posted:

And he loving admitted to it? What the gently caress?

i mean i dont think it was done maliciously but still

byob historian posted:

everry time she went to the vet she thought she was gon die so when my mom told me she was gonna take her and put her down tomorrow i said id take care of her and gave her my pain meds and chocolate ice cream til she went to sleep and read her buddhist scripture so she might move onto a good life next

it was the chapter The Elephant from the Dhammapada cuz elephants was her favorite animals to watch on tv

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

rest in peace doggo

Fuck You And Diebold has a new favorite as of 04:35 on Aug 24, 2018

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
:stonk:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

come to byob, the chill place with the zen posters who murder their dogs instead of taking them to the vet

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Adding the smoke alarm was a clever touch.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

i mean i dont think it was done maliciously but still

rest in peace doggo

Oh hey, another one that made my :10bux: worth it. Holy poo poo :distonk:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
:magical: well then.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
holy poo poo.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

Frankly I can understand the desire to ease a loved pet out of life when it becomes suffering. My vet offered a home visit for such cases, or they would sedate the animal in the car before bringing them inside.

I don't condone it, but I understand the reason.

If you've never held a pet as they were put to sleep, I wouldn't be so quick to judge. You aren't going to be cool and dispassionate in his situation.

Rust Martialis has a new favorite as of 13:03 on Aug 24, 2018

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i deal with rescue animals all the time, a DIY euth with whatever is available is still pretty hosed up imho

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost
Yeah we did a home visit for my beloved pet and I get not wanting their last moments to be a terrifying trip to the vet, but just dosing them with random DIY poo poo is not a good thing

Like, what if they got things wrong?

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

DarkHorse posted:

Yeah we did a home visit for my beloved pet and I get not wanting their last moments to be a terrifying trip to the vet, but just dosing them with random DIY poo poo is not a good thing

Like, what if they got things wrong?

Yeah, having known someone who survived a suicide attempt using similar methods, let me tell you that it can be very unpleasant to live through an overdose. I'm glad it apparently worked out in this case, because the alternative horrifies me.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
I mean you're probably not going to be thinking clearly when your friend is on the verge of death, but on the other hand that could have ended (i suppose literally) really really awfully.
gently caress, poo poo's just depressing in every regard. :smith:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It doesn't help that I (mis?)read the thing about chocolate as "chocolate is poisonous to dogs, I guess I'll use it to do the job then"

DasNeonLicht
Dec 25, 2005

"...and the light is on and burning brightly for the masses."
Fallen Rib
I can't tell whether :hmmyes: is meant to be sarcastic or what. Seems dumb and unnecessary where plenty of other emojis would do, yet there are 70+ pages of results this year alone if you search it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DasNeonLicht posted:

I can't tell whether :hmmyes: is meant to be sarcastic or what. Seems dumb and unnecessary where plenty of other emojis would do, yet there are 70+ pages of results this year alone if you search it

:hmmyes:

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Alaois posted:

come to byob, the chill place with the zen posters who murder their dogs instead of taking them to the vet

This happened in CSPAM

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

HEY NONG MAN posted:

This happened in CSPAM

The smilie was made in cspam, the mrbradlymrmartin post was in byob

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

DasNeonLicht posted:

Part of its appeal is that it can be taken sarcastically or not.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Much like :allears:

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Rust Martialis posted:

Frankly I can understand the desire to ease a loved pet out of life when it becomes suffering. My vet offered a home visit for such cases, or they would sedate the animal in the car before bringing them inside.

I don't condone it, but I understand the reason.

If you've never held a pet as they were put to sleep, I wouldn't be so quick to judge. You aren't going to be cool and dispassionate in his situation.

Yeah, that's all well and good up until the human painkillers you feed your dog have an adverse effect on their dog anatomy and they die in agony! What are you talking about?! People aren't making fun of the person because they didn't want their dog to suffer, we're making fun of them because they did it in the dumbest way possible!

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Thanks for the reminder, I started gagging just reading the description.

Kommando posted:

:nsa::nsacloud::nsallears::nsamad::nsavince:

what are all the nsa faces from?
The original is from a leaked NSA document.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeesh, I thought accidentally killing your birds by putting them in front of a heater was the worst we'd get from here. Or at least the worst that was admitted.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Let me tell you about TFR...

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Let me tell you about TCC...

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
arm reduction

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
*falls into parisian catacombs*

Kaubocks
Apr 13, 2011

DasNeonLicht posted:

it's the best emote on the forums and i'd wager a good chunk of those pages are all me

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Vroom vroom, BEEP BEEP!
Nap Ghost

Kaubocks posted:

it's the best emote on the forums and i'd wager a good chunk of those pages are all me

:thunk:

(I’m agreeing with you)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kaubocks posted:

ahem

:iiaca:

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
I was looking at the SA smilies list because I forgot the code of one I wanted to use, and I noticed this one:

:concerned:

Not that F*R*I*E*N*D*S is exactly obscure, but it looks exactly like a FYAD flag I uploaded a long time ago; cropped the same way, and the smilie-code being "concerned" makes me curious about where and how it is used.