Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

bike tory posted:

I've seen it a bunch of times and I still don't really get this. The dog makes a weird distressed growling sound?

I'm sorry for your lack of humor, I'm laughing with tears in my eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

It's hissing a bit like a snake or cat (so it triggers the "that doesn't sound like what I expect" part of the human humor reaction), gives the camera a very human "I'm dying inside" look and also when someone says "I got this on camera" it renews its snarl like it understood that this humiliation will be immortalized on the internet. Does that help?

marshmallow creep has a new favorite as of 02:37 on Aug 28, 2018

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I don’t remember if it was in this thread or some other thread where someone posted videos of the two greatest storytellers. The first was a black lady saying how she escaped from a fire and it ended with her going drat NOT TODAY and the second was also a black guy telling a story of I think a crash and I watched both videos back to back and nearly threw up from laughing so hard

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Calaveron posted:

I don’t remember if it was in this thread or some other thread where someone posted videos of the two greatest storytellers. The first was a black lady saying how she escaped from a fire and it ended with her going drat NOT TODAY and the second was also a black guy telling a story of I think a crash and I watched both videos back to back and nearly threw up from laughing so hard

I said OH LORDY JESUS THERES A FIRE!

That's the "ain't nobody got time for that" lady. I know I've seen the other clip as well, and it was hilarious, but I cant think of the name.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

marshmallow creep posted:

It's hissing a bit like a snake or cat (so it triggers the "that doesn't sound like what I expect" part of the human humor reaction), gives the camera a very human "I'm dying inside" look and also when someone says "I got this on camera" it renews its snarl like it understood that this humiliation will be immortalized on the internet. Does that help?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

bike tory posted:

I've seen it a bunch of times and I still don't really get this. The dog makes a weird distressed growling sound?

yeah it just looks like two annoying people pissing off a dog for twitter hearts or w/e

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

Zipperelli. posted:

I said OH LORDY JESUS THERES A FIRE!

That's the "ain't nobody got time for that" lady. I know I've seen the other clip as well, and it was hilarious, but I cant think of the name.

Nope, not that lady. She describes she was making breakfast for her kids when she was told there was a fire

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Calaveron posted:

Nope, not that lady. She describes she was making breakfast for her kids when she was told there was a fire

https://youtu.be/rau_SERMJEU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Wasn’t that one staged?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Joke all you want, but the man's gotta have his ribs.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

this ain't even funny to me man saved his kids, and everything else is covered by insurance. if you got time then of course you save the ribs.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

:hmmyes: Stupid sexy Saurons need the most attention!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmbo

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Evilreaver posted:

:hmmyes: Stupid sexy Saurons need the most attention!

i can't believe i've never heard that simpsons mashup before

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

bike tory posted:

oh my god why do i do this

why do i subject myself to posts

gently caress

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

bike tory posted:

It's relaxing to pet dogs. You don't need to read anything into it my dude.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLu2CFDBJk0

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
It's pretty unfair to force those dogs to react that way just for fake internet points.

If they want to keep it fair then they should stick to Marquess of Queensberry rules and punch the gently caress out of each other as equals. :colbert:
https://i.imgur.com/mp11moX.mp4

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

trim your pubes man, drat

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It's pretty unfair to force those dogs to react that way just for fake internet points.

If they want to keep it fair then they should stick to Marquess of Queensberry rules and punch the gently caress out of each other as equals. :colbert:
https://i.imgur.com/mp11moX.mp4

Not sure if this is actually true or not, but supposedly there’s been an uptick of dogs being returned to shelters for not being instagram cute enough. I hope it’s not true but it probably is because people are awful.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Trabant posted:

trim your pubes man, drat

Just a healthy part of the mail anatomy.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Super Grocery Kart posted:

Not sure if this is actually true or not, but supposedly there’s been an uptick of dogs being returned to shelters for not being instagram cute enough. I hope it’s not true but it probably is because people are awful.

Following on from the previous uptick of handbag-sized dogs being dumped at shelters because it turns out that you aren't as wealthy as the socialites in the glossy magazines who have plenty of maid to take care of the band-tempered little poo poo.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Do we seriously need to update the slogan? A dog is for life, not just for likes.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Lobok posted:

:golfclap:

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Lobok posted:

:bisonyes:

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."
Does anyone know if the person that runs the fake God accounts on FB and Twitter is a goon? I swear I see the same content with almost the same jokes from them but always a day or two after I’ve seen them here on the forums.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Ommin posted:

Does anyone know if the person that runs the fake God accounts on FB and Twitter is a goon? I swear I see the same content with almost the same jokes from them but always a day or two after I’ve seen them here on the forums.

There are multiple god accounts, at least one of them might be a goon.

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Ommin posted:

wait there's a real one?

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Bertrand Hustle posted:

There are multiple god accounts, at least one of them might be a goon.

Oh. Right on. There is one in particular that I see a lot and appears to repost from Woke Sloth often. I don’t know. It’s just seemed way more than coincidental, but the internet is also kind of a small place.

A Moose posted:

wait there's a real one?

Yeah, I deserve that. And I can’t really justify why I worded it that way. :shrug:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

Ommin posted:

I like how you clarified that it's the "fake God" accounts. We all know a goon really isn't God.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

beep-beep car is go posted:

I like how you clarified that it's the "fake God" accounts. We all know a goon really isn't God.

Nah, but but given the state of things God is probably a goon

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Nah, but but given the state of things God is probably a goon

Sits in isolation, affecting nothing, clear infallible sense of what's right and wrong in all things

Checks out.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A Moose posted:

wait there's a real one?

That's literally the premise of a show starting this fall. A guy gets friended by God on Facebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

That's literally the premise of a show starting this fall. A guy gets friended by God on Facebook.

A better version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy_sMrsOVJU