Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Something like this?

By the way this site is super handy for this kind of thing: https://ezgif.com/
If an idiot like me can figure it out then anyone can!

It's perfect, thanks! I'll check out the site after work; the depth of Adobe and GIMP always scared me off of image editing beyond Paint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost
Anybody got that comic where the guy is shown a picture of himself as a baby and then there’s two panels where he has progressively more question marks over his head? TIA. :love:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

generic one posted:

Anybody got that comic where the guy is shown a picture of himself as a baby and then there’s two panels where he has progressively more question marks over his head? TIA. :love:

The comic is Three Word Phrase, you can probably find the whole thing if you want that but here's just the panels with the head and ???

generic one
Oct 2, 2004

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a wookie in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Nap Ghost

Memento posted:

The comic is Three Word Phrase, you can probably find the whole thing if you want that but here's just the panels with the head and ???

Search for “three word phrase baby” got me the whole thing. Thanks! :respek:

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I'm looking for a fake movie poster for Star Trek done up like a early silent movie. All in black and white, the actors have black lipstick on, and all the costumes look like something from a 1920's sci-fi serial.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
Looking for the cartoon strip where it's just a birdguy yelling 'LIBERALS' for 3 panels, pls

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

its a mallard filmore parody:

Saint Sputnik posted:

Rubbercat's Anthropomorphic Republican Talking Duck
http://www.rubbercat.net/artduck/
e:

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

Looking for a comic from a couple years ago, four panel, featuring a guy watching a cartoon about a dinosaur cowboy. He's saying something along the lines of "I like this. I must always like this. If I don't like this, then I am nothing." as he grows older and older as the panels progress.

Thanks!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
theres a pic of a dinner plate that has fish on it, except the fish has been skinned and shaped to look like a rather large, detailed boat. theres even fishskin sails too, if I remember correctly.

does anyone have that?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
thanks and god bless goon :tipshat:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Anyone know if there's a gif of the sheriff of Nottingham from Men in Tights going, "Oh yes, I'm okay with that,"?

Either none exists or my Google-fu is weak.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

If it's Men In Tights, has your search included Rottingham?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Also the line is "Oh, oh yes! I respect that."

I couldn't find a decent copy of the video but here's a lovely low rez gif:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

If it's Men In Tights, has your search included Rottingham?

I completely forgot they changed the town name. :doh:

BlockChainNetflix
Sep 2, 2011

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Also the line is "Oh, oh yes! I respect that."

I couldn't find a decent copy of the video but here's a lovely low rez gif:

GERALD?

BONESAWWWWWW
Dec 23, 2009

Happened to have a copy of the movie on hand. Is this what you had in mind?

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

Hey y'all--I'm trying to find a gif (or image) of Roddy Piper pulling on his sunglasses and seeing the before and after of the aliens from They Live. I swear I've seen it a hundred times, but now i'm googling the poo poo out of it and can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

Hey y'all--I'm trying to find a gif (or image) of Roddy Piper pulling on his sunglasses and seeing the before and after of the aliens from They Live. I swear I've seen it a hundred times, but now i'm googling the poo poo out of it and can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

weirdly I can only find this tiny one at the moment.

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Not an image, but a cartoon.

I swear to god somebody on this forum posted a (Disney?) cartoon about the Id, ego and superego. The Id is represented by a caveman, the super ego by a brainy accountant type and they take turns sitting in the "driver's-seat" in this guy's head. It follows the guy from childhood through adulthood and how you mature mentally.

Bonus: at one point the id takes over and wolf whistles a lady. At this point it switches over to the lady and you see the cavelady complaining that her superego is a stick in the mud and it goes on.

I don't know if it's because Disney removes everything from the internet or I just suck at finding things. Can you help a sistah out?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

Not an image, but a cartoon.

I swear to god somebody on this forum posted a (Disney?) cartoon about the Id, ego and superego. The Id is represented by a caveman, the super ego by a brainy accountant type and they take turns sitting in the "driver's-seat" in this guy's head. It follows the guy from childhood through adulthood and how you mature mentally.

Bonus: at one point the id takes over and wolf whistles a lady. At this point it switches over to the lady and you see the cavelady complaining that her superego is a stick in the mud and it goes on.

I don't know if it's because Disney removes everything from the internet or I just suck at finding things. Can you help a sistah out?

Reason & Emotion, 1943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvp3zAPraF4

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Dec 28, 2007

Kiss this and hang

Thank you! Been driving me crazy.

Novum
May 26, 2012

That's how we roll
I am in dire need of that song some goon's buddy recorded in a sleeping pill blackout. Its about owls. Whose head goes all the way around? Whose head goes all the way around? Whose head goes all the way around?

e: oops this is the images thread

Novum has a new favorite as of 06:06 on Aug 19, 2018

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

https://protard.bandcamp.com/track/hoo-let-the-owls-out

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Image is of a bookshelf labeled fantasy, its got a few fantasy books like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings written on the spines. Then there is one titled "The civilian who had a gun in his bag and was at the right place at the right time who managed to stop the bad guy and not harm anyone else". May have been a political cartoon?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

At one point I saw a thumbnail of a woman, I think she was wearing like a white flowing gown, behind her were two guys in black with pointy hats ala the KKK or a wizard, and they were both floating. The image was black and white and looked vintage but was probably faux vintage. Anyone have it or know what it was from?

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

I'm not after an image, but it could possibly be a facebook screencap.

It's a story of some loser almost incel that takes a printer over to a girls house to help with an assignment and complains about not even getting a hug.

Can you help?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Dude that was a goon. If anyone can remember his screen name, you can find the details in SAclopedia.

Unfortunately he killed himself a couple years later :smith:

Malachi Constant
Feb 2, 2006

I was a victim of a series of accidents, as are we all

Leal posted:

Image is of a bookshelf labeled fantasy, its got a few fantasy books like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings written on the spines. Then there is one titled "The civilian who had a gun in his bag and was at the right place at the right time who managed to stop the bad guy and not harm anyone else". May have been a political cartoon?

That was a pain to find. Turns out the winning google search was "political cartoon fantasies".

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Malachi Constant posted:

That was a pain to find. Turns out the winning google search was "political cartoon fantasies".

Thank you, I tried googling "civilian with a gun etc" and needless to say, google didn't help.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Dude that was a goon. If anyone can remember his screen name, you can find the details in SAclopedia.

Unfortunately he killed himself a couple years later :smith:

Oh poo poo, I didn't know.

Poor guy.

Resident Idiot
May 11, 2007

Maxine13
Grimey Drawer

notaspy posted:

I'm not after an image, but it could possibly be a facebook screencap.

It's a story of some loser almost incel that takes a printer over to a girls house to help with an assignment and complains about not even getting a hug.

Can you help?

https://www.somethingawful.com/great-goon-database/great-goon-best/3/

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
I'm looking for a video I saw on Youtube long ago. It was called something like "Hero ansends [sic] to super saiyan level 10". It was basically a reading of a very bad fanfic about a character (named "Hero") who was both Link and Goku at the same time? Does anyone know that I'm talking about?

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Nebrilos posted:

I'm looking for a video I saw on Youtube long ago. It was called something like "Hero ansends [sic] to super saiyan level 10". It was basically a reading of a very bad fanfic about a character (named "Hero") who was both Link and Goku at the same time? Does anyone know that I'm talking about?

No video, but I've got the original mp3 of that if you want - where's good for uploading non-image files these days?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

tindeck.com

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

quote:

In light of the European Union's insistence on destroying the free and open internet, we regretfully inform you that Tindeck will permanently cease operations as of August 1, 2018. Click here for more information.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Runcible Cat posted:

No video, but I've got the original mp3 of that if you want - where's good for uploading non-image files these days?

picosong.com

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Runcible Cat posted:

Thinking back on it, I don't think there was video associated with it. Just sound.

Kruxy
May 19, 2004

Just a steel town girl on
a Saturday night, looking
for the fight of her life

Does someone have the comic strip that has a graveyard of all of the good comics (Calvin & Hobbes, Far Side, Peanuts, Foxtrot, etc) that have ended over the years, and next to the graveyard is a parade of cartoon characters from bland terrible strips that just keep on going because other people have taken over the strip.

I'm not finding the right mix of google terms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

Kruxy posted:

Does someone have the comic strip that has a graveyard of all of the good comics (Calvin & Hobbes, Far Side, Peanuts, Foxtrot, etc) that have ended over the years, and next to the graveyard is a parade of cartoon characters from bland terrible strips that just keep on going because other people have taken over the strip.

I'm not finding the right mix of google terms.

Sounds like something for the 'cursed images' thread :catstare:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3833370