Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Viva Miriya posted:

eonwe is a good man

i like eonwe but he's definitely got that bait out there dancing looking for a bite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

so what's the story on isbad pulling out of pandemic legion anyways

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

:allears:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Obviously they're going to join NC.

I mean, PL isn't ~elite pvp~ anymore...

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Klyith posted:

new ad proposal

Goonswarm Federation: Now with 70% less casual racism and homophobia!
Eve Thread: Still 100% insufferable.

Make this ad, pm it to me and i will pay the add fee

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

my guess is it doesn't make sense for PLNC to be essentially functioning as a single entity while maintaining two different alliance leaderships so they're gonna roll everyone into NC

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

my guess is it doesn't make sense for PLNC to be essentially functioning as a single entity while maintaining two different alliance leaderships so they're gonna roll everyone into NC

my guess is that pl's rot has become pretty apparent so they need to kick out the non-performing bittervet corps to try to revitalize the alliance, and EO is just taking the chance to break up with pl first.

you can't have an alliance dominated by people who did things once, five years ago, but are burned out on eve without driving away the people who are still interested in eve and want to play eve, and EO's primary function over the past few years has been to collect precisely those sort of people. if this was part of NC absorbing the good parts of PL then it'd be the good parts of PL leaving all at once.

penif will probably continue dropping on the occasional miner in delve that's not on comms and probably not even at the computer in what will amount to a vanity corp and pl will either continue to rot and eventually absorb into NC. or...well, i don't know, their niche of being the supercap alliance is gone so i'm not even really sure what future they have besides being a nc. appendage that acts as if they're still an important relevant alliance that can't even place in the prize spots or as high as NC. in the alliance tournament anymore

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

now the real trick will be whether or not they can convince DJ to log back in and give them Goonswarm back

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
beans do not belong in chili

no one that you wish you could throttle for being racist will ever be punished

eve is a terrible game

play eve with goons

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
look at all these people not in PL speculating about why the 'rad left and getting it all wrong

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i like eonwe but he's definitely got that bait out there dancing looking for a bite

eonwe deleted me off steam

i bet it was my strong opinions on life is feudal

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Landsknecht posted:

look at all these people not in PL speculating about why the 'rad left and getting it all wrong

yes, we need to ask the festering corpse its opinion on why it is rotting

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

evilweasel posted:

yes, we need to ask the festering corpse its opinion on why it is rotting

NO GODS NO MASTERS

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Landsknecht posted:

You're right. All we know is that they didn't leave because of a falcon.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Dalael posted:

You're right. All we know is that they didn't leave because of a falcon.

i mean we can't rule that out

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i mean we can't rule that out

like PL would ever SRP falcons

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

like PL would ever SRP falcons

i believe it, falcons are extremely dishonorable and we know the pandemic legion code of eBushido disparages such currish tactics

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
"I don't care for large fleets that get owned big fights that we lose empires building/killing/saving crumbling"

it's ok I'm sure they'll be back for Goon War IV in 2022 or whenever the next GSF meltdown and collapse gets scheduled

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Klyith posted:

"I don't care for large fleets that get owned big fights that we lose empires building/killing/saving crumbling"

it's ok I'm sure they'll be back for Goon War IV in 2022 or whenever the next GSF meltdown and collapse gets scheduled

I call CEO of the next True Goon splinter group

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

When they eventually start ~wulfpax~ it won't be quite so ironic since now AFs are actually good.

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Klyith posted:

honest to god if goons ever decided to euthenize pandemic legion please let me join

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Kimsemus posted:

honest to god if goons ever decided to euthenize pandemic legion please let me join

Are you the one who got blacklisted for messing with boat when he was trying to fish?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Kimsemus posted:

tbh just move the titanfleet(s) to taisy and end it already

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Dalael posted:

Are you the one who got blacklisted for messing with boat when he was trying to fish?

yes

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Supposedly, it's to get away from the endless list of bluetrals and kill spacemans or so I'm told.

Kimsemus posted:

The only thing that can kill PL, is PL.

Well PL or another in-house DOTA2 tournament.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Kimsemus posted:

so y ou can spy for NC.?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

also quick buy officer multispecs and reprice them penif is gonna go camp gates with blinged falcons and sabres

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

45 ACP CURES NAZIS posted:

so y ou can spy for NC.?

yeah let me tell you

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Kimsemus posted:

they don't have anything in space to kill and won't cyno in their supers in range of ours

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

real shame. Messing with boat should be a scheduled activity ;)

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

CainFortea posted:

When they eventually start ~wulfpax~ it won't be quite so ironic since now AFs are actually good.

wait gently caress when did this happen

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ChickenWing posted:

muninns are now some of the #1 mainline fleet ships

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

ChickenWing posted:

they now have a watered down version of the capital giggle button that boosts their resistances by something percent for a little bit that lets them tank for a while if they get primaried

HACs have it too

lebrongames
Feb 7, 2015
Citadel contract scamming is being patched out of the game in 2 weeks. We are going to need to make sure we can pull off as many high collateral contract scams as possible before this change happens. Rest in piece this glorious mechanic.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

lebrongames posted:

Citadel contract scamming is being patched out of the game in 2 weeks. We are going to need to make sure we can pull off as many high collateral contract scams as possible before this change happens. Rest in piece this glorious mechanic.

The most glorious mechanic has been gone for a loong, long time. Remember when we could set a ship to self-destruct, contract it to someone and look at it blow up when that person would undock?
Why can't we have that again? :(

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
it's pretty funny how Horde's logo is a bacteria and PL is a bacteriophage

but Horde ended up strangling PL by stealing all their vitality

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I really can't wait to hear Querns' and Weasel's take on all the corps leaving PL

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Landsknecht posted:

I really can't wait to hear Querns' and Weasel's take on all the corps leaving PL

read up in the thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Landsknecht posted:

honestly the only thing that's probably keeping some corps in is the hope that the last corp in the alliance gets to steal what's left of the AT ship cache, hopefully before the rest of it is lost in an unsuccessful attempt to go farther in the alliance tournament than TEST