Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

Welp, pack it up boys...

pack your wallets onto a wheelbarrow with the devolver logo on the side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Based Inti Creates.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
im playing half genie hero now, and like .. its the ultimate edition, so theres about 50 different modes. are all of them good ? i like the game but i probably wont play it 10 times

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I.N.R.I posted:

im playing half genie hero now, and like .. its the ultimate edition, so theres about 50 different modes. are all of them good ? i like the game but i probably wont play it 10 times
But how to you expect to get all the pajama and bikini wallpapers?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the other modes are mostly the same content but with different powers

the risky boots one makes you super powerful and you can jump like 4 screen high which is cool, but its not really a strong enough game to want to play 20 times in a row lol

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

elf help book posted:

pack your wallets onto a wheelbarrow with the devolver logo on the side

The scene from pulp fiction where the crazy couple is robbing the diner, except theyre labeled as "indie pixel darling devs", collecting teh wallets of all the diner patrons (Switch havers), until finally Jules Winnfield (forums poster American Mcgay) stands up to them.
Extremebuff: Just give it up man you're gonna get us all killed!
Americn gay: Shut the gently caress up fat man! Lmao

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

In Training posted:

Based Inti Creates.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Chill Penguin posted:

The scene from pulp fiction where the crazy couple is robbing the diner, except theyre labeled as "indie pixel darling devs", collecting teh wallets of all the diner patrons (Switch havers), until finally Jules Winnfield (forums poster American Mcgay) stands up to them.
Extremebuff: Just give it up man you're gonna get us all killed!
Americn gay: Shut the gently caress up fat man! Lmao

yeah i can see it

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

wait, is Dragon Marked for Death a multiplayer RPG beat-em-up?? that seems sick, I've been hoping for one of those.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

The goose game looks v fun. Dragon marked for death would be a cool couch co op game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

my morning jackass posted:

The goose game looks v fun. Dragon marked for death would be a cool couch co op game

I believe it has online co-op too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

idk if this is getting a switch port but hell check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6JVT2Sp8aQ

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ms. Spelunky

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Looks loving awesome. It's at least temporarily gonna be a PS4 exclusive though, I don't think it's even launching on PC

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

In Training posted:

idk if this is getting a switch port but hell check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6JVT2Sp8aQ

hell yeah

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

there are so many good games coming out. i wish i could stop time and play them all.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

has anyone tried hyrule warriors definitive edition with two players? i'm not a huge fan of splitscreen, but if it's good, i might try getting it again just so i can play with my brother.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

has anyone tried hyrule warriors definitive edition with two players? i'm not a huge fan of splitscreen, but if it's good, i might try getting it again just so i can play with my brother.

I play it with my wife all the time. It works well enough but I imagine it would be frustrating if you had a small tv

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

I could hardly keep track of everything going on with a full screen, I can't imagine trying to navigate it with split screen. That game made me really anxious in a weird way though, so I'm probably just a freak.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

American McGay posted:

I could hardly keep track of everything going on with a full screen, I can't imagine trying to navigate it with split screen. That game made me really anxious in a weird way though, so I'm probably just a freak.

the harder levels in adventure mode made me really anxious in the Wii U version, but i hear it's easier multiplayer. maybe i'll try playing the wii U version a little with him and if he's into it, we'll try the one for the switch. it seems like great couch co-op for what we're looking for right now, something we can kind of only half pay attention to, have a beer and some lunch, and catch up once a week.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

It's really fun as long as your TV is big enough to read your maps.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Looks cool

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

played some Mario kart 8 deluxe and Mario tennis aces at lunch with my Co workers. switch gaming at lunch ftw

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/NinWire/status/1034798251319480320

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

American McGay posted:

I didn't enjoy Musou games until watched the Tim Rogers review for Hyrule Warriors where he goes over what the whole point of the series is and it clicked. Like the main challenge of the game is overcoming the anxiety (nothing else is that hard), and like sorting through the chaos. If you can do all that you feel like a hero.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

What is King of Cards?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

an actual dog posted:

I didn't enjoy Musou games until watched the Tim Rogers review for Hyrule Warriors where he goes over what the whole point of the series is and it clicked. Like the main challenge of the game is overcoming the anxiety (nothing else is that hard), and like sorting through the chaos. If you can do all that you feel like a hero.

between this and his dragon quest review, I really appreciate this guy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

FactsAreUseless posted:

What is King of Cards?
The King Knight story mode.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

American McGay posted:

The King Knight story mode.
Oh, I thought that was Treasure Trove.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh, I thought that was Treasure Trove.

They started selling the different Shovel Knight modes as separate games, and Treasure Trove is just a pack of all of em. It's kinda weird and confusing but if you purchased the original game you're still getting all the stuff they promised.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think I own treasure trove on 4 different consoles now

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I own it on PS4, 3DS, and Switch. I'd have owned it on WiiU too if I had that at the time

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i have it on steam and 3ds and i’m going to get it again on switch when a thing comes out.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
wii u is where i first played it. i miss the per room miiverse notes. i miss miiverse

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I only have it on PC but it’s some win gaming for sure

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Shovel Knight and its expansions are among the best games ever made

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

absolutely anything posted:

wii u is where i first played it. i miss the per room miiverse notes. i miss miiverse

why was miiverse canned? the quality of content given it’s relatively small size was staggering.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

why did bill watterson end calvin and hobbes. either you die a hero or live to see yourself become the villain ..

Felicks
Aug 14, 2017
On kind of the same topic as spelunky I’m excited for the game that is made by him and downwell and other guys I don’t know

https://youtu.be/6h-BjQlvik0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Felicks posted:

On kind of the same topic as spelunky I’m excited for the game that is made by him and downwell and other guys I don’t know

https://youtu.be/6h-BjQlvik0

cool