Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Ugh. Sick of being short of Gear Up Kits. I've got a bunch of people whose gear needs leveling up, which sucks Gear Up Kits like gangbusters. I wish they'd throw out tokens just for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Eh, just do your daily chores and lay off for a few days. You'll restock and can burn out again.

And check the Lab Store a lot and buy them. They're cheap and come along often.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Steve Vader posted:

Ugh. Sick of being short of Gear Up Kits. I've got a bunch of people whose gear needs leveling up, which sucks Gear Up Kits like gangbusters. I wish they'd throw out tokens just for that.

Yea I got a number of chars with around 300 bios just waiting for their gear to be leveled.

I'm also chronically short of Chaos stones and the space meth for t3. I get 1 in every 5 wbu battles I do, no matter what level they are, and I always get less than 10 per. It's brutal. I doubt I'm going to bother to t3 anyone after cap.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Fragments just take forever. It comes with time. I've been doing WBU since the T3s showed up and I'm like 50 fragments away from my 3rd T3.

I just make WBU part of my daily chores and eventually you get them. Watched pot never boils, and stuff like that.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
You can also make GUK's in the lab from Dimension Debris if you happen to be sitting on a pile of debris like I am.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Shappa posted:

You can also make GUK's in the lab from Dimension Debris if you happen to be sitting on a pile of debris like I am.

Wait what???

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

STAC Goat posted:

Fragments just take forever. It comes with time. I've been doing WBU since the T3s showed up and I'm like 50 fragments away from my 3rd T3.

I just make WBU part of my daily chores and eventually you get them. Watched pot never boils, and stuff like that.

Yeah I have about 1000 fragments saved up after two T3s, but I don't feel like T3ing anyone else yet. Maybe deadpool?

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

I've got a weird bug with my Yellowjacket's ISO-8 Set. My first slot is completely empty but I can't put anything in there or change it. I know he had his full set at one point, but now it's just completely gone and since I can't put a new iso in there I can't activate his set bonus. How do you submit bug reports in this game?

Also even with the 50% re-roll discount I still hate this crap. 90 rerolls without an 8 set

A surfing dog?! fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Aug 28, 2018

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Sorry I think you gotta start a new account

A surfing dog?!
Apr 23, 2006

This time I'll spend my free 6* stuff on MODOK

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

fart simpson posted:

Yeah I have about 1000 fragments saved up after two T3s, but I don't feel like T3ing anyone else yet. Maybe deadpool?

I haven't even hit 1000 yet

Cap all languishing at 70

I got the books before hitting the right amount of any other material too

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

So, I've got 4 I can burn this T2 ticket on.

Groot
Goliath
Kraven
Wasp

I've got less than 500 Norn Stones of Chaos, so it'll be a while before I can bump any of them up normally. Who'd be best at T2?

Benthalus
Jul 5, 2002

I like Kraven, he can handle some of the Shadowland floors with minimal support, and he's a villain.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I've never really played with Kraven but supposedly he's good.

Groot's alright with the baby costume but nothing that wows me. You can kind of stay unkillable if you just go 5-4-4.

Wasp is solid with her new costume. I take on lower teen combat rumbles with her without much trouble.

Goliath is actually pretty good even at T1. I have him at 4/20 and I can take down speed rumbles up to early teens. He's got a bunch of iframes and stuff you can bounce between and stuff. I imagine with T2 and some proper ISO/Uru/obelisk he's potentially real good. He's on my longer short list of people to work up next time I'm flush with gold/etc.

Goliath's also the only one of the bunch who isn't farmable so he's probably the best bang for your buck. And he doesn't need a costume.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

in shadowlands kraven is much like vulture, he eats up those villains only floors that have a couple of blast opponents on em

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

and he shoots lasers from his nipples

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I was wondering if Goliath was worth moving to T2. Titania is good too correct?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

yeah shes decent, i remember some guy on reddit used her as one of his proxima wbu clears back when wbu was new.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Yeah, Titania is pretty decent at T2 I've found. She's not going to overwhelm anyone but she'll hold on and get the job done. T2 Creel's been pretty decent, too.

I've got enough Bios for Kraven and Goliath already, and just need likely one more Rift each to get enough for Wasp and Groot, so farming isn't that much of an issue - it's just the Chaos Norns right now. I'm very close with Star-Lord and Captain Marvel, too, so they might demand some consideration, instead.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Does the xgene bio sub let you get Psylocke bios?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im freaking the heck out posted:

Who cares? Why would you ever get the xgene sub?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Magik is pretty solid, she's pretty much the only reason to though. Besides speeding up getting Domino to 5* arrrgh this is taking so loving long, just give me a drat 5* rankup ticket!!

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.

fart simpson posted:

Who cares? Why would you ever get the xgene sub?

The first answer is "yes" - they work on Psylocke, and the second answer is "I've got money to burn."

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

I want Stryfe and I have :10bux: to burn.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

do you have colossus at t2? if not get him instead. psylocke is incredbly quick to farm bios for cos you get 400 + 15ish a day

The Question IRL
Jun 8, 2013

Only two contestants left! Here is Doom's chance for revenge...

im freaking the heck out posted:

No it doesn't give Psylock, Magneto or Emma Frost Bios.
They didn't make characters who cost 6,000 crystals only to leave a backdoor for getting them 10 at a time.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I am tempted to grab it to finish off Colossus and speed up Phantomex and Domino.

Speaking of that, if i'm on the get Domino to 5* Epic quest mission do you need any more Chaos Stone for future tasks? I checked and it looks like I don't, but I want to be 100% sure I don't need to farm up 3000 to finish off the last task or something.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Fantomex at 10 bios a day hurts my soul, I'm never gonna have Deadpool at this rate a bloo bloo

e: VVV I've had real poo poo luck with tickets for a while, I used to always have some but now I only have a 3 and 4

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 29, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Thank God the game gives out 5* tickets liberally.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Yea I've been getting 4* like crazy recently but its been a while since i got a 5*. I got Phantomex to 6*, its just domino that is a paint.

Okay, i have the resources to t2 the following characters; America, Lizard, Modok, Songbird, Karnak and Hellstrum, who should i blow my stuff on?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

MODOK of course why are you even asking

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It's T3 time. I have Iron Man, Spidey, and Ant Man all good to go. Iron Man was my original target for a big Energy help but he's pretty good without it now. So is Spidey but he seems like he might be invincible with it. One Spidey killed like 18 of my people in Alliance Battle this week. And he's probably a beast in Timeline even though I don't care that much. Ant Man would probably be the biggest upgrade and I'm curious how much it would jump me up the rankings. There's Deadpool but I'm not close to him yet and I won't have that patience.

I don't know. Leaning Spidey but very undecided.

Pogue Mahoney
Jul 22, 2004
Just applied for Doctor Goons. IGN: Hoagieman. Looking for friends too.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Check out this fully sick obelisk I just rolled for Scarlet Witch

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

dang

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

reroll it til you get 200%

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

punchymcpunch posted:

reroll it til you get 200%

Lol

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

I could T3 spidey but like an idiot I'm gonna do Deadpool. Good bye resources.

edit: nvm saw the requirements god drat! Hello T3 Spidey!!!

Wilmott Snipes fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Aug 30, 2018

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I'm tempted to wait for Deadpool but that's a drain. I'm probably gonna do Spidey. Small chance I pull the trigger on Iron Man, but probably Spidey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

T3 iron spider