Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Afghanistan hosed the British Empire back when they were the OG superpower, that counts for something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

hobbesmaster posted:

Surely China+France is worth the same as the USSR?

Don't forget Cambodia too. And their resistance against Japan in WW2. Hell if we just took a note from that and sent a poo poo load of food there would have been no war. Thanks Johnson...

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Did you know, Horus-Teacher

Dokdo belongs to KOREA, NOT JAPAN. Dokdo is very beautiful and is very special to KOREA.

(words that I heard more than once about that lovely seagull-poo poo covered pile of rocks that people lose their ABSOLUTE loving MINDS over seriously there are Korean people who cut their fingers off in protest over fuckin' Dokdo)

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
The Forever war is still ongoing so Afghanistan can't count the US as a victory just yet imo

Arven
Sep 23, 2007

EBB posted:

McCain nearly had one last crash

https://twitter.com/ALT_uscis/status/1034849866307063809

they must have had that guy pushing like a motherfucker as soon as they got him out of dress uniform

The thing they never warn you about when you are a pallbearer is how the body just kind of rolls around in there so the weight distribution shifts constantly.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Syncopated posted:

The Forever war is still ongoing so Afghanistan can't count the US as a victory just yet imo

I think they earned the victory lap a little under two years ago.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

FrozenVent posted:

Afghanistan hosed the British Empire back when they were the OG superpower, that counts for something.

Strength: 16,500
Casualties: 16,499

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Aug 29, 2018

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Vietnams only blemish is failing to capture and kill pol pot when they invaded Cambodia. Otherwise it’s an impressive record.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Jesus Christ, clear your notifications.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Fun with Fentanyl.

https://twitter.com/whiotv/status/1034885027341971460

https://www.whio.com/news/local/several-guards-inmates-treated-for-possible-overdoses-ross-correctional-institution/GAa5p0xclXPY9eOYtiZWdO/

Suspected, but not confirmed.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

EBB posted:

Just...say the N word. I know that's what you mean and this thinly veiled bullshit doesn't cut it. Dog whistlers need to grow some balls so we can cut them off.

I hate to say it but yeah. I still won't like you but I can at least summon a modicum of respect for not being totally spineless. It's not like it'll cost you voters anyway. Or listeners/viewers in the case of RWM. Every time they trot "thug" out on F&F, I can't help but roll my eyes.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
I read a story earlier today where some NC Sheriff thought they recovered 13lbs of fentanyl according to the field test kit. Further testing revealed it was sugar lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Bolow posted:

This is some god tier trolling on Vietnam's part

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...z-idUSKCN1L90UE

This is great

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Fentanyl is no joke, given that we use it in MICROgrams in comparison to most pain killers where it's in milligrams, you can get someone insanely high.

The most I've ever seen given was like 6,300 micrograms of Fentanyl for a cardiac surgery.

I mean that's only 6.3 miligrams of fentanyl in terms of gross weight, so that poo poo is dangerous.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Is it water soluble?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nice and hot piss posted:

Fentanyl is no joke, given that we use it in MICROgrams in comparison to most pain killers where it's in milligrams, you can get someone insanely high.

The most I've ever seen given was like 6,300 micrograms of Fentanyl for a cardiac surgery.

I mean that's only 6.3 miligrams of fentanyl in terms of gross weight, so that poo poo is dangerous.

I'd wager anything it's going to be used in the next major terrorist attack and it will completely overwhelm local resources wherever it happens.

On a much brighter note,

https://twitter.com/Dictionarycom/status/1034835947572129793

Dictionary.com might be a contender for my favorite twitter account

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

DownByTheWooter posted:

Is it water soluble?

oh yeah, it's a clear liquid in vial form, no sedimentation noted.

I don't know if it's "cut" or bulked with anything on the streets, but I mean if a white powder baggie was pure fentanyl that would kill someone pretty quick.

to add:

https://www.ketv.com/article/council-bluffs-police-locate-4-people-suspected-of-overdosing-on-fentanyl/10444359

When I was doing my paramedic clinicals in Omaha one of my fellow students ran this call *I believe this one* where they had four people overdose.

We all know what narcan is, individuals who overdose on opiates get on average 0.4MG of narcan to wake them up from their slumber.

The para student reported the next day she had given over 10 miligrams of Narcan to get some sort of spontaneous respirations back on the person when they were at the hospital.

There was so many opiate receptors being targeted and so many opiates in the system that to knock them off the receptors took almost 25x the normal dose just to keep them alive..

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Aug 29, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nice and hot piss posted:

oh yeah, it's a clear liquid in vial form, no sedimentation noted.

I don't know if it's "cut" or bulked with anything on the streets, but I mean if a white powder baggie was pure fentanyl that would kill someone pretty quick.

to add:

https://www.ketv.com/article/council-bluffs-police-locate-4-people-suspected-of-overdosing-on-fentanyl/10444359

When I was doing my paramedic clinicals in Omaha one of my fellow students ran this call *I believe this one* where they had four people overdose.

We all know what narcan is, individuals who overdose on opiates get on average 0.4MG of narcan to wake them up from their slumber.

The para student reported the next day she had given over 10 miligrams of Narcan to get some sort of spontaneous respirations back on the person when they were at the hospital.

There was so many opiate receptors being targeted and so many opiates in the system that to knock them off the receptors took almost 25x the normal dose just to keep them alive..

Yeah, stuff like this is what I'm talking about. From what I've heard there's not enough narcan in some places to go around and that's with your expected ODs. I'm really paranoid about this poo poo. I think if you were to see a 9/11 style attack successfully pulled off with this administration in power this country would be finished.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Sounds like another fabulous goon project; I'll start the wiki

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
You know how if we let the gays get married soon people will want to marry lawn darts and poo poo? That whole slippery slope argument?

But you know how the whole slippery slope of this immigration thing is bullshit?

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1034903770822410240?s=21

Checkmate libs :smug:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

What the gently caress.

I say for the 10th time at least this week.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Don't worry guys the IIIers and other guys will be rising up to stop this tyranny any time now

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

boop the snoot posted:

You know how if we let the gays get married soon people will want to marry lawn darts and poo poo? That whole slippery slope argument?

But you know how the whole slippery slope of this immigration thing is bullshit?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Be Ee Aware

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Would be worth it to do it to them just to see their faces.

"We took your various statements about the US Government as a renunciation of citizenship and expedited it for you. So sorry about that. We'll get that fixed right away. Here's a citizenship test, once you pass that we'll get the process started..." :smug:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
my ex was terrified that the government was going to rescind her citizenship and deport her family back to lebanon

i was unsuccessful in convincing her they wouldn't do that

"you've never lived under a dictatorship before, what do you know"

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Looks like she still might get a chance to prove you wrong

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I had my citizenship questioned last year because the raised seal on a 34 year old piece of paper had worn down and I’m loving white. I can’t imagine what it’s like for brown people.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yeah, stuff like this is what I'm talking about. From what I've heard there's not enough narcan in some places to go around and that's with your expected ODs. I'm really paranoid about this poo poo. I think if you were to see a 9/11 style attack successfully pulled off with this administration in power this country would be finished.

I've been saying this for years, what we have right now is a chemical weapons problem masquerading as a drug problem. I'm absolutely shocked it hasn't happened by accident, before China cracked down there were places selling even more potent fentanyl analogs (lookin at you carfentanil) over the clearnet for less than $1/gram

TCC Research Chems thread is still good for keeping up with developments but moves much slower than it used to, much like the rest of TCC now, presumably because almost everyone who posted there is dead.

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Aug 29, 2018

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Her brother got his like 50th speeding ticket (Yellow Mustang lmao) and the coppers called ICE on him at the traffic stop, despite being a citizen with his license and everything on him. Took almost a full day before he was released.

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
The color of your car doesn't matter lmao, it's just an excuse for people that drive like complete assholes

Shaddak
Nov 13, 2011

All this poo poo makes me wish HST were still alive, so I could hear him calling everyone in the administration a pigfucker.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

I've been saying this for years, what we have right now is a chemical weapons problem masquerading as a drug problem. I'm absolutely shocked it hasn't happened by accident, before China cracked down there were places selling even more potent fentanyl analogs (lookin at you carfentanil) over the clearnet for less than $1/gram

TCC Research Chems thread is still good for keeping up with developments but moves much slower than it used to, much like the rest of TCC now, presumably because almost everyone who posted there is dead.

don't do drugs

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
God all you pussy snowflake liberals are just so crazy! You keep comparing Trump and his administration to Nazis and dictatorships. It can't happen here and he's just trying to MAGA. Now shut up and make sure you report any undesirables or wrongthink.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

boop the snoot posted:

Cool cool I just my E-QIP and don't have my original naturalization papers, my mother's information was wrong, and my father was born in Mexico, lives in Canada and has US citizenship.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

What's the body count for TCC these days?

Wasn't it like... 5-10 reported or some poo poo?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

mods changed my name posted:

The color of your car doesn't matter lmao, it's just an excuse for people that drive like complete assholes

No it's not an excuse, I was just providing a bit of detail that he's a goddamn idiot that gets tickets all the time.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

boop the snoot posted:

quote:

His official American birth certificate shows he was delivered by a midwife in Brownsville, at the southern tip of Texas. He spent his life wearing American uniforms: three years as a private in the Army, then as a cadet in the Border Patrol and now as a state prison guard.

gently caress you for your service :patriot:

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
I mean three years and still a private? :whitewater:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
probably got an article 15 and lost at least one rank and his command was a bunch of dicks

• Locked thread