Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Henchman of Santa posted:

One of my roommates unironically shared the Politico review

Give him a big stack of textbooks and then knock them out of his hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I just followed my role model Virgil and told him to buy the book

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

h o t c o u c h

a h h y e a h

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cohsae posted:

Yeah if there's one thing 4chan weirdos would NEVER do, it's get worked up by Star Wars and video games lol

They all operate of of self-hatred and insecurity, thats why they call everybody cucks - something that literally only bothers other 4chan posters.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

fat tiddy amber shouting out the venn diagram listeners, she's rite we r the best ty amber

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

OmanyteJackson posted:

TWITTER DOESN'T MATTER.

saying this in 2018 is some toptier lol

New New Fresh
May 26, 2013

Stav's political perspective reminds me of Rob Whisman's deleted post about the DSA dumbass caucus and I'm glad we have some real representation in left media.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Stavros’ grandfather story was loving incredible

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Stav is a goodass guest

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I was totally expecting a lot more shout-laughing directly into the mic and farting into it. But hey, turns out Stav's got some class!

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Felix and Matt are streaming MGS on twitch and it's freaking adorable.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

Will is reading Chaucer?
Edit: I'm an illiterate. It was Joyce.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Wait is Will actually 22. gently caress this. No one is allowed to be successful and also younger than me. Subscription cancelled.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Chexoid posted:

Wait is Will actually 22. gently caress this. No one is allowed to be successful and also younger than me. Subscription cancelled.

He’s in his mid-30s

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Henchman of Santa posted:

He’s in his mid-30s

That's what I thought! But he is fairly adamant on the stream about being 2 years old in 1998, unless this is a bit im missing.

edit: Will has taken over the game and is legitimately better than Felix lol.

Chexoid fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Aug 31, 2018

Keith Stack
Nov 5, 2008

drat, the chapo guys are actually pretty funny when they aren't talking about boring rear end polittics n poo poo. I wish Stav got a big loud fart in though, that would've ruled.

Sephyr
Aug 28, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!
Seeing will get called DarkSydeWill as they fail forever in the Gray Fox fix is -magic-.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Amber gave a great description of Felix's "impressionist" humor style. Some of his best riffs are when he only knows a little about something and just fills in the gaps as he goes along.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
is the hot couch guy a universal dirtbag left experience or something because even in australia I totally had like, 2 hot couch guys that I knew/hang out around sometimes

they're people you don't even like and yet you're just there, it's so bizarre

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?

cat doter posted:

is the hot couch guy a universal dirtbag left experience or something because even in australia I totally had like, 2 hot couch guys that I knew/hang out around sometimes

it's not particularly political, more class-based (that's why Matt keyed in on Will as not being able to relate)

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

My hot couch guy semi-recently got arrested for smuggling weapons into the country and I'm pretty sure he STILL has a poster of the twins from the Matrix: Reloaded on his wall.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

cat doter posted:

I honestly think they're just talking about 19 or 20 year old lower or middle class guys and anyone whose dad doesn't own a boat gets it because they either were that guy or dated him or had friends like that

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Dammit, I'm missing the stream. Ah well, I'll check it on the archive.

Listening to the episode, at first I thought I was too nerdy to relate but then realized I had once been a proto-couch guy for a year and I know at least two dudes who qualify right now. It's just instead of a dvd menu it's a Kindred of the East game.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm listening to the episode now, waiting for the hot couch part so I can decide whether I am one or not because the above discussion has me sweating

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
drat I've never wanted to subscribe until Stav was on

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

New New Fresh posted:

Stav's political perspective reminds me of Rob Whisman's deleted post about the DSA dumbass caucus and I'm glad we have some real representation in left media.
I remember that getting shared a ton, why'd it get deleted?

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

terrorist ambulance posted:

I honestly think they're just talking about 19 or 20 year old lower or middle class guys and anyone whose dad doesn't own a boat gets it because they either were that guy or dated him or had friends like that

depends on the kind of boat. if it's the kind that stays in water year round, then no. if it's the kind you haul on a trailer to the water, probably

Human Tornada
Mar 4, 2005

I been wantin to see a honkey dance.
Stav and Adam are so much more entertaining when they're not desperately trying to impress Daddy Mullen.

New New Fresh
May 26, 2013

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

I remember that getting shared a ton, why'd it get deleted?

No idea but I wish I saved it because it made me feel a lot better about learning nothing from a year of reading groups.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Finnegan's Wake is just Dr. Seuss for adults.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

finnegans wake would be more appropriate for mgs2

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Keith Stack posted:

drat, the chapo guys are actually pretty funny when they aren't talking about boring rear end polittics n poo poo. I wish Stav got a big loud fart in though, that would've ruled.

they’re pretty funny when they talk about politics too.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
I feel a little sad that Matt got a downer nickname for not going on Cum Town. :(

TomViolence
Feb 19, 2013

PLEASE ASK ABOUT MY 80,000 WORD WALLACE AND GROMIT SLASH FICTION. PLEASE.

"just keep reading joyce, I think I've got the hang of this"

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

I think Fat Titty Amber is too modest. An appellation well earned.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

mad replies.

https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/1035235352137658368

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Meanwhile if you dare to say something not glowing about the marvel cinematic universe/doctor who/Hamilton/the west wing/whatever other horrible cretinous bullshit...

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Soiled Meat
Had a mormon hot couch guy when I was growing up in Utah. A seperate non-mormon hot couch was how I got a blow job from a woman who had a miscarraige 2 days prior. This episode brought me back to a dark, albiet nostalgic place.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

wondering what the venn diagram of "people mad that Patton Oswalt likes Chapo" and "people mad about people insulting McCain" looks like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Soiled Meat
Edit: I have since taken refuge in Los Angeles. I had one hot couch equivelent experience, but her apartment was spotless and the cat was well groomed. My role was to bring the best of youtube to the random hang outs. It is a better experience, but doesnt have the vital nihilistic dread and shittiness.

Now I go to a dispencary that is best described as a trap house with 4.5 stars on Yelp.

... gently caress... This is the first time I legit got home sick.