Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Will hoopz be in smash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
i definitely need some cherry mx speed switches if i wanna play this drat game better

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Uncle Wemus posted:

hoopz Will be in smash

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

smash this loving thread tbh

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

game's coming out any day now.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's not

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

it is.

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
i dont know who to believe

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

believe me. the game isn't happening

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
you make a convincing argument 🤔

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

If B2 never comes out, I'm going to have to stop saying "vidcons" and I don't want that

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
B1 = vidcon
B2 = convid

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
gun’sbraster

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

EA Sports posted:

its been like a month since frankie streamed anything about barkley, maybe the arts done and now tog just has to put everything together?

he's making b2 sprites as i post so you're lying and/or wrong!!!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

WarpDogs posted:

B1 = vidcon
B2 = convid

B3 will be a corvid. The bird will fly into your house at night and whisper the game into your mind as a dream.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Some dumb, small, super optimistic part of my brain wants to believe that they are going to actually release it in 2023 and that they will use all that time for an insane amount content, mechanic refining and playtesting. :(

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dont tell anyone but ive happen to know they are actually working on a sequel to space jam, tying it to b1

its going to be released together w b2

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.
My uncle works for the NBA and he confirmed B2 is getting released with knuckles from sonic as a secret character.

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
I hear the deep state has the only copy of B2 but they aren't releasing it because of reasons

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

super sweet best pal posted:

B3 will be a corvid. The bird will fly into your house at night and whisper the game into your mind as a dream.

:yeah:

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
I saw a steam notification pop up but my brother closed it before I could read it. Is the game out?

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

I've been in Acceptance for so long I'm coming back round to Denial.

Game is totally coming out my dudes!!! !

Black Balloon
Dec 28, 2008

The literal grumpiest

I heard that Barkley 1 is a pretty cool game and so I hope that Barkley 2 happens, g-d bless :)

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Black Balloon posted:

I heard that Barkley 1 is a pretty cool game and so I hope that Barkley 2 happens, g-d bless :)
A'lot of work went into and it'd be a'shame if it all went to waste instead of going to frankie and the tog boys.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Brabley

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

PotatoManJack posted:

I hear the deep state has the only copy of B2 but they aren't releasing it because of reasons

Gay frogs? Yeah, I'm certain that it's because of the gay frogs.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

If nothing else, if they really do formally throw in the towel I hope they at least release whatever build it was they brought to PAX 2016. I had fun for the half hour I played it

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."
It's actually going to be a trilogy release.

I wish they'd actually say something... Even if it comes out in 10 years, I'd still play it.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I gave them 20 bucks for a funny Kickstarter

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Hoax

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Not trusting tog to deliver in 2023 is for trend and corporate attitude

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

The Barkley full conversion mod for Cyberpunk 2077 oughta tide us over until then.

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
CyberDunk 2077

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i never spent a single cent on barkley 2, but this thread makes me wish i had

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

literally spent just 0.01usd that is

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Nosfereefer posted:

i never spent a single cent on barkley 2, but this thread makes me wish i had

these are all the games i've kickstarted besides barkley and i only got in at "get the game" tier on these. i gave the most to barkley :chaostrump:

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I contributed at the "tithe" level where they get 10% of my future income forever

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Can you guys get this game out before actual Space Jam 2 happens

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

One day we'll wake up to find a pastebin floating on the internet that describes the adventures of an android called 9MAJ411X and its quest to find the ROBOGNOME.