Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Yeah, nothing matters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

how is it loving possible that no black children besides Tamir Rice have been killed by cops in the last four years?!?

how the gently caress are they defining "children", do you have to be under 13 to qualify or what

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!
$12,500 is a small price to pay to see 3 doors down in 2017

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

deathbysnusnu posted:

Remember when the chudge got all angry that the prosecution kept using the word oligarch. Let's just call people who built criminal syndicates on the bones of the former soviet unions shared economy legitimate businessmen. I wonder if hitmen are deductible as a business expense?

they're not hitmen they're CONTRACTORS sheesh :sigh:

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

ShriekingMarxist posted:

is THIS the mattering? :ohdear:

no one is going to give a poo poo about some ukrainian buying tickets to the inauguration unless he bought hundreds of thousands of tickets as money laundering scheme

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Your Honor, if you'll look at the Clinton Foundation Conspiracy Chart (Exhibit A, Hannity et. al) you'll see that this investigation into the Trump Foundation is a total WITCH HUNT

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

its going to be revealed that trump is actually a cia agent who went undercover as a rich retard in the late 1970s in order infiltrate the government and arrest all the corrupt politicians. or that he is a fat moron criminal. one of those two.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

mdemone posted:

how is it loving possible that no black children besides Tamir Rice have been killed by cops in the last four years?!?

how the gently caress are they defining "children", do you have to be under 13 to qualify or what

Toddlers, children, preteens, teens.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Looking forward to the season finale twist where Trump's been acting as a gigantic honeypot for international crime on Mueller's behalf all along

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

triple sulk posted:

collins is a huge piece of poo poo and why people really keep turning to her is incredible

Hope springs eternal? Like everyone turned to Kennedy when we were all aware he is a massive chudge.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
We must have all the crimes, the most crimes, so many more crime then low energy Obama.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

it's per head and there were four of those btw if people are just reading the thread and not the docs

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

September TRUMP THREAD: "John's Bones!"

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

lol guess this is why there werent tweets

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

rename thread to John McCain's Bone & Dust Collection Station

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Cheeto Benito

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Good soup! posted:

rename thread to John McCain's Bone & Dust Collection Station

Boned by McCain one last time.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

white sauce i know uve suffered alot in the past month or two, and im glad ur back, but who THE gently caress told u u could make a trump thread

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
take my f-4 off
and rattle around in John's bones.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Calibanibal posted:

white sauce i know uve suffered alot in the past month or two, and im glad ur back, but who THE gently caress told u u could make a trump thread

Turdfuzz gave his blessings

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Woodchip posted:

take my f-4 off
and rattle around in John's bones.

For great justice

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

tenderjerk posted:

i thought this was about air pollution at first and not the band behind the seminal 90s hit kryptonite

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Let's just for a millisecond believe that Trump didn't know anything about all this Russian poo poo going on around him. At this point he should be booted from office for sheer incompetence.

I mean, he knew all about it, so it's sort of a silly point, but still.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

I had this totally insane thought today. What if the mueller investigation going after powerful connected people ended with the justice system deciding to actually enforce laws on get this powerful people. Like instead of saying people get away with funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars from foreign interests to campaigns why bother, we actually just jail every last fucker who does this or securities fraud. Imagine a world where stealing millions of dollars is as illegal as stealing a few hundred.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
the mccain mourning has evolved from offensive to offensive and extremely, cultishly creepy

unsurprisingly

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
today is a good day for crime, said paul manafort every day

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Ouhei posted:

Let's just for a millisecond believe that Trump didn't know anything about all this Russian poo poo going on around him. At this point he should be booted from office for sheer incompetence.

I mean, he knew all about it, so it's sort of a silly point, but still.

he wouldn't have gotten through the primaries without the support

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

deathbysnusnu posted:

I had this totally insane thought today. What if the mueller investigation going after powerful connected people ended with the justice system deciding to actually enforce laws on get this powerful people. Like instead of saying people get away with funneling hundreds of thousands of dollars from foreign interests to campaigns why bother, we actually just jail every last fucker who does this or securities fraud. Imagine a world where stealing millions of dollars is as illegal as stealing a few hundred.

"Things will matter! Things will matter!" I insist as I struggle against the straitjacket

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

deathbysnusnu posted:

yeah, you sound insane. you should probably keep this to yourself.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Mayor Dave posted:

o okay cool

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

trump nuking canada because daniel dale reports too hard would be a fitting end to humanity

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

thinkin bout them bones

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Mayor Dave posted:

this should mean you cant make a thread though

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

tacodaemon posted:

trump nuking canada because daniel dale reports too hard would be a fitting end to humanity

Which part(s) of Canada would he nuke? Country's rather huge, all of the significantly populated areas are really close to the States...would he nuke a random corner of Nunavut or Newfoundland or Northern Quebec to try and send a message or what?

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

tenderjerk posted:

lol its like getting double owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Mueller's evidence of Russia collusion:

Ukrainian oligarchs made straw purchase of inauguration tickets to funnel money to his orgs

Donald Trump was sworn in with his hand on a cover of the bible wrapped around a copy of The Brothers Karamazov

Regularly throughout his Presidency, official business is interrupted by slavic failsons in Adidas tracksuits squatting on the President's desk with bottles of Stoli to take photos, this does not appear to upset him

Since day one, Trump has pushed hard for a federal requirement that all vehicles maintain a dashboard camera for insurance and youtube lol purposes

• Locked thread