Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
and also lol

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1035346489483177986

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
you know, i wouldn't mind housing rats

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:popeye:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

thats everyone with a cartoon avatar. for example im much older fatter uglier and lonelier than a cybernetic crow

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Controversial moments in Smash history

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

the worst part about jimmy buffett is the way lovely boomers pretend to be "chill" when they go to his concerts... yes love that boat lyfe, have a drink and chill out mon hehe it's all cool *rants about immigrants and black people and votes for trymp the necxt day*

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

now that might a controversial decision, but maybe you have al ot of growing upnksgsdkg

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1035628415997693955?s=19
There's a certain word this makes me think but I'm not gonna say it.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

this is a song about my emotional struggle sipping margaritas on the beach during my nigh-unlimited free time, it’s very powerful

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I would rather see bitch mitchell's tweets over haberman

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjlr7YmKa3c

:sandance:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

margaritaville and cheeseburger in paradise have been stuck in my head for 3 weeks because my work plays 2-3 jimmy buffett songs every loving goddamn hour

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
Wheres my bombshell chris hayes?

I know you post here

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Augus posted:

this is a song about my emotional struggle sipping margaritas on the beach during my nigh-unlimited free time, it’s very powerful

rather spend my time posting in trump thread

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

trump runs his fat mouth off constantly and it gets reported by people who are just standing near him. there was that time he burned that spy by bragging, the time he admitted to firing comey because he was putting pressure on him, and that time he let that author mill around the whitehouse unchecked for months.

to be frank maggie, trump dumb

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Augus posted:

imagine what a howling void it must have been for a discography about a guy relaxing in the islands to have been so popular

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

SCOOPLET: Sources reveal that Donald Trump is a massive dingus

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey listen to this song, honey. He's having a good time in the islands. He's like, really laid back. I need to wear a parrot t-shirt with this man's lyrics on them.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

oo time to log off and drnk, everyone's favourite ahhhhHHHHHHHH

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 355 days!

lorn Wayne posted:

you know, i wouldn't mind housing rats

i learned in book chat yesterday that they are the hero species of redwall

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

rob ford tried to convince people that daniel dale was a pedophile back when dale was a toronto city hall reporter. dale seems to have a knack for getting under godawful elected officials' skin

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Al! posted:

thats everyone with a cartoon avatar. for example im much older fatter uglier and lonelier than a cybernetic crow

my skull wizard is very representative of me

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Snoo posted:

margaritaville and cheeseburger in paradise have been stuck in my head for 3 weeks because my work plays 2-3 jimmy buffett songs every loving goddamn hour

kill your boss IMO

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

dont be mean to me posted:

if you redefine Marxism to be 'things i dont like duuuuurrrrrrrrr' you can probably make it fit

but then you kind of aren't part of language anymore

I have bad news for you about what the definition of 'Marxism' has been in America for about 50 years now

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/DCPoliceDept/status/1035558884021350401

this lady is my loving hero and holy fuckin lol at this dumbass dumbass dumb-motherfucking-rear end white dude in the blue shirt

lmao i could watch that dude get run over all day

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I like how Ween just strolls in, writes "Bananas and Blow" and casually blows away any other candidate for best "white guy tropical beach song"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

NITE FUCKERS, death crwy4 life or somethibng

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lorn Wayne posted:

oo time to log off and drnk, everyone's favourite ahhhhHHHHHHHH

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

trutuly, jimmy buffet is the hemmingway of jimmy buffets

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/703984812105793536?s=19

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
Stepped on a pop top, blew out my flip flop. Check it out, I'm an ugly gross person with desiccated skin but I enjoy my yacht rock. Yacht rock?! That's a genre????

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://twitter.com/DCPoliceDept/status/1035558884021350401

this lady is my loving hero and holy fuckin lol at this dumbass dumbass dumb-motherfucking-rear end white dude in the blue shirt

what the gently caress started all of this lol

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

t0aine posted:

Stepped on a pop top, blew out my flip flop. Check it out, I'm an ugly gross person with desiccated skin but I enjoy my yacht rock. Yacht rock?! That's a genre????

m8 it's about as yacht rock as tony orlando

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I like how Ween just strolls in, writes "Bananas and Blow" and casually blows away any other candidate for best "white guy tropical beach song"

not fair to compare anyone to living gods

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

especially you, you 'weed somking fiend'. my god, how can society live with a person such as a

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Beto really needs to run some of these out there lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Wow, I made OFF THE RECORD COMMENTS to Bloomberg concerning my many crimes, and this powerful understanding was BLATANTLY VIOLATED. Oh well, just more dishonest reporting. I am used to it. At least Canada knows where I stand!

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

lorn Wayne posted:

especially you, you 'weed somking fiend'. my god, how can society live with a person such as a

love it btw, tata good sir

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what's the story with that DC incident

• Locked thread