Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

its good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

was somebody there racist or just an rear end in a top hat

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
why did she attack the bus im confused

also lol @ the dumb old white guy they have the license plate just let her go dumbass

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wynona Dryder posted:

m8 it's about as yacht rock as tony orlando

at least his last name is kind of yachty. it's a city in florida fyi, kind of yacht-related? I don't know

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

I like how Ween just strolls in, writes "Bananas and Blow" and casually blows away any other candidate for best "white guy tropical beach song"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vNlkTWNEI4

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

cumshitter posted:

why did she attack the bus im confused

also lol @ the dumb old white guy they have the license plate just let her go dumbass

old white guy was the bus driver?

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

If it were released on purpose Maggie would know for certain, because she’d be the one releasing it

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

ian smith, stephen miller

these nazis have boring rear end names

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm just saying if witch house can be a genre then so can yacht rock.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

lorn Wayne posted:

especially you, you 'weed somking fiend'. my god, how can society live with a person such as a

well i hardly drink anymore so perhaps we are yin and yang w/r/t intoxicational preferences

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

t0aine posted:

I'm just saying if witch house can be a genre then so can yacht rock.

yacht rock is a genera it just has nothing to do with Jimmy Buffet, who is Sport-craft Country.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

yacht rock is a genera it just has nothing to do with Jimmy Buffet, who is Sport-craft Country.
Ugh, another purist snob. Listen,

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
if dared ram down three shotz of vodka now id prob puke it right up like a sorority pledge

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

lol my kidney function is 50% i'm going to die

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dare you to ram down 3 shots of vodka

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wynona Dryder posted:

if dared ram down three shotz of vodka now id prob puke it right up like a sorority pledge

you mean three full sized glasses

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lmao at people who drink shots

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

maintaining a boat is such an absolute pain in the rear end that it negates all the recreational fun aspect of having one, unless you can afford to pay somebody else to do all the lovely parts

like every boat guy I've ever known has spent more time complaining about the damned thing than enjoying it

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kip_yNAHaD8

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

this is going to get me through the next month of hell heat until Real Autumn

thank you

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
yall cowards don't even drink rubbing alcohol

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

That DICK! posted:

lol my kidney function is 50% i'm going to die

you can totally lose one kidney and be fine, so 50% is good. that's like one healthy kidney.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

over the years I look back on music I listened when I was younger and like a lot of people I'm like "lol why did I listen to this poo poo" but one of the odd exceptions is cky

Their old stuff is far better than it has any fuckin right to be and entertaining as hell and good music to smoke to

No shame binch

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

tacodaemon posted:

maintaining a boat is such an absolute pain in the rear end that it negates all the recreational fun aspect of having one, unless you can afford to pay somebody else to do all the lovely parts

like every boat guy I've ever known has spent more time complaining about the damned thing than enjoying it
imagine what the boat must be thinking.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

freckle posted:

lmao at people who drink shots

i'll do whiskey shots at the bowling alley with a pitcher

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Good soup! posted:

over the years I look back on music I listened when I was younger and like a lot of people I'm like "lol why did I listen to this poo poo" but one of the odd exceptions is cky
did you know he made women watch him masterbate

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Wtf are you Australian or something it's not September yet you doof :mad:

Trump threads come prematurely, like trump

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump time

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I am so hyped for October, the new Fist of the North Star game will be out and then I’ll get to see Trump go onstage to tell everyone to vote for Lyin’ Ted

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

There's a certain word this makes me think but I'm not gonna say it.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Good soup! posted:

Their old stuff is far better than it has any fuckin right to be and entertaining as hell and good music to smoke to

No shame binch

i once chatted w/ jess margera on AIM

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Yes they're getting into the inauguration scam.

Me irl

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

hahahahahaha

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 363 days!

Augus posted:

I am so hyped for October, the new Fist of the North Star game will be out and then I’ll get to see Trump go onstage to tell everyone to vote for Lyin’ Ted

they removed fist of the north star on hulu a couple of months ago and i was about 30 episodes in

like they didn't even put it on the 'expiring' list, it was just gone one day :negative:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

An Apple A Gay posted:

i'll do whiskey shots at the bowling alley with a pitcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyqatnqmHrs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Augus posted:

If it were released on purpose Maggie would know for certain, because she’d be the one releasing it

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

can't wait to kneel for the national anthem

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy