Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Handen posted:

:lol::lol:

I've been a Ween fan for like 15 years and this is the first time I've heard about this. Had to listen to both songs back to back to realize it's in the vocal melody but :drat: it's right on
Were you like "I can't put my finger on it" lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

cargo cult posted:

lol imagine having friends or family and not wandering a dead planet looking for a worthy swordsman to give you an honorable death lmao

my dad has a katana on his wall

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

thats everyone with a cartoon avatar. for example im much older fatter uglier and lonelier than a cybernetic crow

my av is a recent photograph of me

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

tacodaemon posted:

must be even worse for commercial vehicles on Friday and Saturday nights when you've got half of Maryland coming in on 50 and the groups of drunk people staggering across all 47 lanes of NY Avenue on their way to Echostage or Stadium Club or whatever

Yes oh my god, its been awhile though but there were days were a mile took an hour

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O0M-WBENxI

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

thats everyone with a cartoon avatar. for example im much older fatter uglier and lonelier than a cybernetic crow

same but iconic duck

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1035620519784140800?s=21

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Al! posted:

i'm not laughing

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
actually this duck is p ugly

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

can anyone explain to me what Tucker Carlson's / Fox News game is wrt last night?

Bart - SCROTUS
Nov 21, 2002

I'm a geek, I'm a geek
I'm a power tool

When I sing this song
I look like a fool

:d2a: :d2a:

UFOTacoMan posted:

LMAO

THE BONE ZONE

how do incels explain the existence of ken bone, sexhaver

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im hotter and saner than my cartoon av

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Slippery Nipple posted:

can anyone explain to me what Tucker Carlson's / Fox News game is wrt last night?

winning elections OP

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Love those Logansport girls.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

someone already tried that once Laura it's probably not so easy to do now, though it was probably a missile

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Kurtofan posted:

furniture dont talk

talking furniture, by gum that's a radio! sir may i interest you in a genuine RCA radio receiver set, this baby covers the whole band of frequencies. news on the daily, soft jazz, and don't forget about important announcements from civil defense

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

trump

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Thank goodness the Supreme Court declared that southern states were not racist anymore and could ignore the voting rights act.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

alnilam posted:

talking furniture, by gum that's a radio! sir may i interest you in a genuine RCA radio receiver set, this baby covers the whole band of frequencies. news on the daily, soft jazz, and don't forget about important announcements from civil defense

CONELRAD

remember tune 640 or 1240 on your radio dial

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Slippery Nipple posted:

IT is revealed in the closing seconds of the vid. u must vote the gop to get rid of the regulations that the leftist big companies have put in place. only once the free markets chains are loosened can americans earn money. also cut welfare. vote gop

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

"I think you're being rude"
"I think it's weird you keep hanging around campus when you don't go to school here"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Wynona Dryder posted:

well i hardly drink anymore so perhaps we are yin and yang w/r/t intoxicational preferences

hmm yeah i guess

although i do love weed too, so perhaps the yin has become the yang too

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

v spoopy :hmmyes:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Squizzle posted:

my av is a recent photograph of me

do you have a higher rez version of your av?

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
can u make the pumpkin john mccains head

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh poo poo ozark season 2

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

ok dark confession time

preacher season 3 has been ok so far

there i said it

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

lorn Wayne posted:

ok dark confession time

there i said it

:yeah:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

alnilam posted:

wtf is wrong with this thread that lady is a piece of poo poo gently caress car culture

the bus had several helpful people on it who were black it's in the video ??? wtf is this racist chinaman scare poo poo lmao

I didn't see any video of the inside of the bus and if you don't think there's massive tourism-laundering of the ongoing capital flight from the CNY to USD (and as of late via the CAD), especially in fast-growing metros then lmao how's life under that rock?

e: beyond the video from the very front and only the very front.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
rip satan

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

FAUXTON posted:

I didn't see any video of the inside of the bus and if you don't think there's massive tourism-laundering of the ongoing capital flight from the CNY to USD (and as of late via the CAD), especially in fast-growing metros then lmao how's life under that rock?

:prepop:

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

DryGoods posted:

"I think you're being rude"
"I think it's weird you keep hanging around campus when you don't go to school here"

this woman is addicted to self-owning

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

lorn Wayne posted:

ok dark confession time

there i said it

just finished it and it felt better than season 2. jesse was less of an rear end in a top hat and even though it was mostly in the swamp house, it felt like it had more of a direction

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Why is a bowling ball advocating guns rights :thunk:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i feel like goku under high gravity rn

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
turkey bacon avocado

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

DryGoods posted:

just finished it and it felt better than season 2. jesse was less of an rear end in a top hat and even though it was mostly in the swamp house, it felt like it had more of a direction

yeah it had a feeling of going 'walking dead on the farm' style but it's been ok, i stuck with it cos i like saint of killers

in other nerd news, trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wynona Dryder posted:

i feel like goku under high gravity rn

one thousand reps

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

2DCAT posted:

Why is a bowling ball advocating guns rights :thunk: