Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

a super pact

a last name of Heil

I cant take it anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

i recognize that dude!!!

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

J. P. Beagley posted:

god lets millions of innocents suffer in gruesome ways & will not intervene but he will absolutely prove his presence with some sprinklies for the Mav
yeah it's almost as if religion was dreamed up by the power holders to keep the dumbass masses from wondering why it's cool to children for no reason like this guy did. heerrrmm

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

could’ve also just been a nearby squirrel having a bad day, i saw that happen once

poor bastard got bit on the rear end by my cat, lost his grip and fell 20 feet onto the sidewalk, and then as he’s sitting there dazed and collecting himself... kaBLOW, sudden massive cloudburst basically local to my house

it was p amazing actually

that squirrel’s probably long dead by now too just like mccain lol

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

crazy cloud posted:

imagine being so cucked that when someone isn't hosed up by a little rain, you become amazed and bewildered at their bravery

Next time it's raining I am going to stop and thank a flaggers force team for their service

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so whats the thread title about what understanding was violated other than our own understandings of reality which i assume are not those understandings aforementioned because clearly our understandings were never very powerful because well *gestures at everything*

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Addamere posted:

so whats the thread title about what understanding was violated other than our own understandings of reality which i assume are not those understandings aforementioned because clearly our understandings were never very powerful because well *gestures at everything*

trump said he was making off the record remarks around people who had zero obligation to care, said remarks were published

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

lol

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Addamere posted:

trumps think he can say poo poo off the record now

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

"JOHN MCCAIN'S heroic actions in VIETNAM (artist's rendition)"

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

ho ho ho holy poo poo

they let 12 year olds go to college now???

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

My boy looks 10 yr old

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

seriously read the rest of the bios they are very funny almost universally

http://libertyhangout.org/meet-the-team/

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

That DICK! posted:

dying from chronic kidney disease folks

to own the libs

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

One of their other incredibly brilliant contributors:

https://twitter.com/EricDJuly/status/1035555135051780096

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Bye Felicia.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lol I posted in agreement on someone's facebook status about confederate monuments being awful and now there are three people telling me that I want to erase the confederacy from history, that I am a dumb yankee, and that the civil war wasn't about slavery

I want consoling but laughing at me is probably more deserved

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
imagine wetting yourself while thinking theres a difference between john mccain and mitch mcconnell besides the latters' drive to dominate all life on earth

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Remember when Reagan died and it started raining and the honor guard was like lmao gently caress this and they left the casket to sit there and rot. Good times.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

ex post facho posted:

can u make the pumpkin john mccains head

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/wsvn/status/1035639390545043457

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Man imagine the dawning horror this kid will face when he realizes whatever small chance he had of having sex in college was destroyed by this image

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

https://twitter.com/SimonMaloy/status/1035670254700191745

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

https://twitter.com/drtoddharper/status/1035666365573685248

woof

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Haha I had three beers at a work happy hour and accidentally starting talking about how I used to sell weed. Oops

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Schmeichy posted:

Haha I had three beers at a work happy hour and accidentally starting talking about how I used to sell weed. Oops

:350:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
this is the funny part of that bus video, I don't care about the deeper social implications; kids if you are ever in a situation where a crazy lady is breaking poo poo with a baseball bat and a car jack it is not I repeat not a good idea to literally jump onto the hood of her car while she's driving away

what was he thinking that this would accomplish?

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/NYPD106Pct/status/855786200526966788/

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Schmeichy posted:

thank you for your service :patriot:

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
Well here's hoping that doesn't come around to bite me in the rear end

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

makes peppard look like he has a mini torso

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

LOL, 13 pounds of fentanyl would be a lot of dead bodies if hazmat suits weren't involved.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Wolfsheim posted:

Man imagine the dawning horror this kid will face when he realizes whatever small chance he had of having sex in college was destroyed by this image

he can get it anywhere he goes

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xQbeQCaB5o

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
at best i only ever broke even selling drugs :capitalism:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

well what were they doing with all the sugar?!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

loving lol

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Schmeichy posted:

grats you are now the most popular person in your office and have two new customers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/nypdnews/status/890912389608210432?lang=en

"gang members"

• Locked thread