Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
ITT Goons airily pretend to not know the most talented vocalist of her generation because that's"normie poo poo"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

GSD posted:

go out and talk to a tree. make friends with it.

Christmas presents under Christmas trees is a ritualized version of finding amanita mushrooms growing on/under the tree and getting rip poo poo high on them. also amanita mushrooms are santa claus colors, and reindeer eat them recreationally to get high too lmao

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I'll have an Ariana Vente please

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

I feel like there are actually a few different singers with slight variations of this name
Congratulations you are old now

t0aine posted:

that must have sucked for all the people who really wanted to hear her music. i feel really bad that connoisouers (sp) of good tunes were interrupted by some jabroni like that. wow.
they heard it; the guy blew himself up as everyone was milling about the exits

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

if yall think mccain week is bad then lmaooooooooooooooo get the gently caress ready for when hw and w die

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

sexpig by night posted:

he's not wrong, this loving week long Griefstraviganza was entirely McCain's planning, it's gross
john mccain should have been ejected out into that field in tibet or wherever where they put the dead to let the vultures and animals get 'em

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

levels of decorum never before seen might actually cause the galaxy to collapse in on itself

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Even Jesus a man who lived before the advent of the saddleback horse had a simple funeral

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

if yall think mccain week is bad then lmaooooooooooooooo get the gently caress ready for when hw and w die

its gonna own

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

jBrereton posted:

they heard it; the guy blew himself up as everyone was milling about the exits
oh, whew.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

t0aine posted:

john mccain should have been ejected out into that field in tibet or wherever where they put the dead to let the vultures and animals get 'em

He would probably find a way to crash a sky burial too

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Ugh

https://twitter.com/TedDavisSAV/status/1035897768479531008?s=19

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

ITT Goons airily pretend to not know the most talented vocalist of her generation because that's"normie poo poo"

m8 i honestly couldn't name you a single song

if it's not weed rap or GY!BE or vapor or weird screaming folk music i'm not really aware of it

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

sexpig by night posted:

he's not wrong, this loving week long Griefstraviganza was entirely McCain's planning, it's gross

jesus funeral had 14 loving stations and the peak of a mountain

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mayor Dave posted:

haha

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Mayor Dave posted:

who?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Billzasilver posted:

I don't know your new testament heresy poo poo I'm just sayin gently caress McCain

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Republicans gonna get mogged at the polls

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
blessed page

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

Someone's cheating on chvrches

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Billzasilver posted:

And catholics re-enact it every loving year

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

mccain's funeral should've had more prostitutes washing his feet imo

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

i literally dont know what that means to me

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
wait :thunk:

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i've probably heard an iranian grandma song but if i did i didn't know it or think about it beyond the fact that it sucked

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cumshitter posted:

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

When they put down a towel first

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

lmbo this dude

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

sexpig by night posted:

I don't know your new testament heresy poo poo I'm just sayin gently caress McCain

But jesus was only in the newt estmanent

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Inspector Hound posted:

Someone's cheating on chvrches

Lavren is great at what she does but she readily admits she doesn't have the strongest voice

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
ITT Goons, she's one of Dua Lipa's m8s

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter posted:

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

aretha, in her wisdom, understood this. she invited us to, in her words, find out

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
my daddy gambled on war profiteering and lost so now he's a hero because he parleyed that loss into a career that ruined the lives of millions of people lmao - literally what megghan mccainne just said

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

triple sulk posted:

im going to lmao even more when they parade bush sr's rotting corpse all over the country

they should prop his carcass up in some pose while theyre at it

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

Mayor Dave posted:

I actually had no idea who she was until her latest song came out (which I love)

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

crazy cloud posted:

Christmas presents under Christmas trees is a ritualized version of finding amanita mushrooms growing on/under the tree and getting rip poo poo high on them. also amanita mushrooms are santa claus colors, and reindeer eat them recreationally to get high too lmao

hell yeah reindeer

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
imagine not thinking Florence Welch is the most brilliant vocalist of this generation :laffo:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

pathetic little tramp posted:

Moose tip: when you see one bounding round nearby, you hug the nearest tree, it can't step on you or ram you when you're part of a tree

I had a pair of them run through my yard the other day after I brought some groceries in

lol I almost got murdered by moose’s, alaska rules

orange sky
May 7, 2007

https://twitter.com/HumansOfLate/status/1035976300417171456

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
CNN is pushing this notorious RBG docu and it looks like an hour long This is My Fight Song

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

ShriekingMarxist posted:

imagine not thinking Florence Welch is the most brilliant vocalist of this generation :laffo:
florence welch is last generation old timer

• Locked thread