Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

also reminder that trump's current grudge against canada is solely because our milk isn't lovely

no its because trudeau isn't doing his job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
our milk is lovely and controlled by the mafia and the top 1% of the 1%

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
big milk in canada has so mcuh political power that the goverment is literally gonna let the rest of the country burn rather than turn on all that sweet dairy illegal cash

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

does it come in bags

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I had eaten an orange on a train between canada and the states, and when it stopped at the border to check passports the guy checking them was outraged at the orange peels on my trainseat table and demanded to know if I had any other fruit with me

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

I live in MN, and one thing I've learned about Canada over the years is that the US and Canada are always having little pissing contests over milk or produce or softwoods or whatever the gently caress. One time I crossed your border and they made me throw out a bag of onions.

I smuggled a lot of cigars over during the early 00's tho, so I don't begrudge you the onions.

Cigarface over here

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

yeah for the capitalist class

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
mega cursed tweet

https://twitter.com/Comey/status/1035973372772057088

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

"...and a bunch of nice men from Bob Jones University once robocalled people in South Carolina to tell them that he had a mixed-race daughter for me. Hehehehehehe!"

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CCh9sk-9l4

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Canada's milk comes in bags

that is my first post in the new Trump thread

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1035720761921687552

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
finally got around to seeing mother!...do you think this film had some kind of hidden message??

i think cspam would like some of the ideas here and it was very good but it's not a horror film if you're interested

had some wonderful emotional whiplash. especially the scene near the end where gaia starts knifing the death cultists only to be brutally beaten

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/JBrooks191/status/1035977785628676097

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

I suddenly need to be very high on the bad kind of pills.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

I love this painting because it looks like the guy is waiting for Obama to take a poo poo in his hands.

Just like America.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
this is my favorite Ariana grande song:

"my boyfriend has lupus and NOT butthole eyes"

https://twitter.com/arianagrande/status/1032826012457951232

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Yahoo posted:

A Republican official has resigned a year after writing several racist Facebook posts targeting kneeling NFL players.

Carla Maloney was the Secretary of the Republican Committee of Beaver County in Pennsylvania when she criticized African American NFL players, calling them “baboons” and “over paid ignorant blacks”.

A Beaver Country Republican Committee official confirmed to the Beaver County Times that Maloney originally published the posts under the name Carla Belich Fueller before changing her name in 2015

In Maloney’s now-deleted post, she said that she was “tired of these over paid ignorant blacks telling me what I should believe in. I will tell you what I believe in and that is our Flag the National Anthem and America period end of story.”

She continued by stating that players should return to Africa if they did not like American values.

An hour after the initial post, Maloney said that she believed that another civil war was pending and that the US was in the midst of reverse racism.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:eyepop:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

neutral milf hotel posted:

this is my favorite Ariana grande song:

"my boyfriend has lupus and NOT butthole eyes"

https://twitter.com/arianagrande/status/1032826012457951232

Answer the question

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*bursts into room breathless and covered in sweat*

TRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUURPAMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Baloogan posted:

Baloogan posted:

big milk in canada has so mcuh political power that the goverment is literally gonna let the rest of the country burn rather than turn on all that sweet dairy illegal cash

milk-mogged

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

who gives a poo poo about celeb twitter garbage that isn't coming from the biggest celeb of them all, aka the president of the united states of america, donald j trump

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

reported as offensive :stoat:

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

"Mog the Forgetful Cat"-mogged

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol bags of milk

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

a.lo posted:

Answer the question

i'm still confused. does he have butthole eyes or not??

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
screaming MAGA into twitter to show im supremely not mad

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Chinatown posted:

*bursts into room breathless and covered in sweat*

TRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUURPAMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

maybe y'all don't know this but bob dylan called john his main source of inspiration

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
ya we have bags of milk so what. who even drinks milk that poo poo is for babies

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
in your yellow silk

youre lookin like a bag of milk

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

just so you know, you are a worse poster than a hypothetical poster whose post history was the combined post histories of concerned citizen and whiskeyjuvenile

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

freckle posted:

lol bags of milk

'30s New York Cabbie Voice: i got ya milk bags right here, pal!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Calibanibal posted:

just so you know, you are a worse poster than a hypothetical poster whose post history was the combined post histories of concerned citizen and whiskeyjuvenile

wow rude i've hardly even been posting in this thread

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

jarofpiss posted:

does it come in bags

:thunk:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Victory Position posted:

Canada's milk comes in bags

that is my first post in the new Trump thread

What? How does the bag keep it in after you open it?

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Calibanibal posted:

turn on you are monitor

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i have come to realize that i can do anything i want, at any time, in public and just retroactively make up an explanation that makes whatever i did, no matter how shameful and embarrasing, cool and good. this is truly the age of trump

like when i was at a bar earlier today, in broad daylight

"So I said to her, 'Why don't you serve BOTH of us!?'"

"lmao you should do stand up man. ur good, im cumshitter, take my god damned number"

*absentmindedly shoves my pinky three knuckles deep into my nose looking for nazi gold*

"Dude, why are you picking your nose?"

"oh."

*pulls out pinky and stares at it like its the murder weapon in a dinner mystery theater murder drama*

"i did a bunch of coke last night, im trying to get the last of those nummy nummy numbing boogers out."

"Dude, now I have to get your number so you can hook me up."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garbage pundit
Apr 10, 2008

We're on our way home now, duckie!

Elephanthead posted:

What? How does the bag keep it in after you open it?

gotta pound it

• Locked thread