Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

we make the content, they consume the content

referring to my posts as content is a reckless exaggeration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I haven't drank in 3 months and I really want to

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Baloogan posted:

we make the sesh, they consume the s e s h

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

we make the content, they consume the content

Reading turmmtrp a thousand times yet never posting it

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Siljmonster posted:

i did that then went on a 4 day bender at a lake and now im still dying of ear infection a week later

dont do it

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Not even the people who post in this thread read it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jarofpiss posted:

i did that then went on a 4 day bender at a lake and now im still dying of ear infection a week later

dont do it

everyone shits and pisses in lakes dude

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Baloogan posted:

anbd in my ear!!!

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

jarofpiss posted:

whats a fun game to play that i can handle with 0 attention span right now

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Siljmonster posted:

im proud of you for making the decision not to drink and think its quite the rad accomplishment that youve gone three fuckin extremely 2018 months so far!!!!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

Same with rivers and those things MOVE

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

twoday posted:

Not even the people who post in this thread read it

put all the trump threads on a cdrom and put them on the next voyager rocket imo

twoday
May 4, 2005

You never piss in the same river twice

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Imagine posting lol. "trump" lmao

TARMP RTUMP piss

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

direction important

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

literally just saying "we didn't give them anything"

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

yes thank you

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

pathetic little tramp posted:

Call me nuts, but I think this - because it's loving stupid and dumb as hell and reinforces ARE TROOPS - is going to matter

https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/1035968699600195584

TWO TERMS!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

jarofpiss posted:

put all the trump threads on a cdrom and put them on the next voyager rocket imo

Trump's dumbass is on radio waves extendi g out to infinity

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lmao i finally got around to reading the study someone posted earlier this week about how trump/GOP voters are more susceptible to bullshit. like, you give them dumb platitudes that mean nothing and they eat it up more than the average person. dr. phil poo poo like, "If your wife tells you to bring home a bushel of apples, don't bring home a barrel of peaches. It's called listening, guys."

and it was really funny, if couched in clinical language

i need to check myself. i still think "A wet man doesn't fear the rain" sounds great. its like saying my rear end don't fear cum

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

gross

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
still occasionally lolling that we hired donald trump to be our potus

america deserved donald trump

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
mccain was motivated by a vision of america....without the vietnamese

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bearjew posted:

do you get your first coin at 15 days

no one has given me money yet...MODS???

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
a man whose been bit by a dog once loves that same dog more than the man who never been bitten

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

What in the gently caress does that even meaaaaannnnnn

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cumshitter posted:

lmao i finally got around to reading the study someone posted earlier this week about how trump/GOP voters are more susceptible to bullshit. like, you give them dumb platitudes that mean nothing and they eat it up more than the average person. dr. phil poo poo like, "If your wife tells you to bring home a bushel of apples, don't bring home a barrel of peaches. It's called listening, guys."

i need to check myself. i still think "A wet man doesn't fear the rain" sounds great. its like saying my rear end don't fear cum

I used to believe there were pockets in your stomach that every type of food went in and stayed there to digest

30 years later I still remember that thought and believe it 100%

twoday
May 4, 2005

pathetic little tramp posted:

Call me nuts, but I think this - because it's loving stupid and dumb as hell and reinforces ARE TROOPS - is going to matter

https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/1035968699600195584

He’s not even close to the fairway

Is that even a golf course

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

the bullshit corpus they actually used was complete nonsense though, like, you'd have to be used to not understanding sayings but still having to agree with them to think any of that was profound

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He's looking for Hillary in the woods

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

markov decorum

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/fellinloveonce/status/1035176786362085376?s=19

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
nothing to see here, just a sitting congressman tweeting out a reporter's contact info to the chud mob because they asked why he was a member of a racist facebook group

https://twitter.com/RepRodBlum/status/1035693489877659649

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Siljmonster posted:

I used to believe there were pockets in your stomach that every type of food went in and stayed there to digest

specialized stomach compartments are not a bad idea

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

cumshitter posted:

how did you save a link from earlier in the week?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

:decorum: :decorum: :decorum: :decorum: :decorum: :decorum:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
the fierce conscience of the nation's best self wants poor people to die from lack of healthcare and has itself been suffering from a brain tumor for years

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

my stomach is the same as my girlfriend's purse

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

UFOTacoMan posted:

If cows can do it I can overload my fried chicken pocket and be okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Siljmonster posted:

from 21 to 25 i legit believed if you stretched out a man's intestines they could go around the world three times

i also believed jeff dunham, the puppet comedian, made more than every country up to 8th ranking in GDP

its ok. we learn and we become better for it. well, you learn.

i refuse to learn anything because learning is act of self-defeat, and acknowledgment of your own failure. i will never acknowledge my failure

i ended an AA speech with that line once and they booed me out of the building. i never returend because, frankly, im not going to hang out with a bunch of failures if i want to become a better person

• Locked thread