Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

triple sulk posted:

we're extremely close to amazon health insurance

as long as amazon can get me same day delivery of euthanasia drugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
When does Amazon insurance start? Can I have my baby delivered in my car?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
Potus Dolan Turmp agrees, getting murdered by guns is weak and low energy and fake news, and furthermore, here are some breitbart links

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Elephanthead posted:

cars that have cell phone unlocking ability.

that's the dumbest idea

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump as a service

trump to your doorstep

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I think the decision to bail out the banks with public money taken regressively from the working poor was a bigger cause of the downfall of america than donald trump.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

The Muppets On PCP posted:

that's the dumbest idea

it is a carryover from the OnStar scam.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The service where some desperate Amazon delivery prole gets access to your home also costs you like 2500 to set up lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Duscat posted:

i'm still gonna buy pencils on amazon prime because gently caress not exploiting the system while it exists if i can

when the collapse comes we will all regret not stocking up on things we really needed that we didn't think of

i live ina complex and amazon stopping by during the day isnt really worse than individual car owners driving to the store to get what they want. like, they can deliver to a dozen homes in one trip. its not all that different from UPS

my only problem is that they use so much packaging. its so wasteful

like, geeze, when i order a dildo, just slap the suction base cup to the door. preferably high enough so i have to jump to get it, because that's kind of my thing.

i have no shame. i dont need it packed in three different cardboar boxes. that level of packaging is just insane

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

jarofpiss posted:

also the chicken tastes best when it's factory farmed and then delivered by combustion engine from a completely walkable distance by a single mom for a $1.49 fare

:sad:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Elephanthead posted:

This but make it Trump.

I will unearth trumo and launch him at high velocity on jacks house

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Siljmonster posted:

Someone suggested I drive for Uber while I'm on disability and I wanted to kill them

dont you want to work for yourself?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Elephanthead posted:

When does Amazon insurance start? Can I have my baby delivered in my car?

Your Primechild will be eligible for a lifelong $5 discount* on Prime.

*The discount has been discontinued

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Epic High Five posted:

The service where some desperate Amazon delivery prole gets access to your home also costs you like 2500 to set up lol

I already have this since I don't lock my doors. Criminals are suspicious of that anyway and move to the neighbors.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ramadu posted:

lmao yo what the gently caress is this

hey amazon lemme just give you a car key

jeff baezos u have done it again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Elephanthead posted:

I already have this since I don't lock my doors. Criminals are suspicious of that anyway and move to the neighbors.

My secret technique of having a dog and nothing worth stealing has thus far been flawless

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
it honestly is really embarrasing that tehres the one dildo stuck to the ceiling in front of my door that i cant reach and now my door in the complex is referred to as "the dick door"

but you know what? gently caress them. i stand out because im different, and im not ashamed of that.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Is it legal to decorate your front door with dildos

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Someone stole an xbox controller from my door step because I didn't let amazon in. I hope you're enjoying the controller mail fraud weirdo.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Ramadu posted:

lmao yo what the gently caress is this

hey amazon lemme just give you a car key

Next it's your house right

This is just to ease the public into it right

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Kurtofan posted:

Why wouldnt it be

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

cumshitter posted:

it honestly is really embarrasing that tehres the one dildo stuck to the ceiling in front of my door that i cant reach and now my door in the complex is referred to as "the dick door"

but you know what? gently caress them. i stand out because im different, and im not ashamed of that.

if u get food delivered to your place the delivery person mist be nervous as gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

cumshitter posted:

I like to imagine that your office ceiling is like how a normie one has toothpicks in the ceiling from bored habit of flicking them up there, except its dildos

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Oh my god cumshitter i camt believe we posted about dildo doors at the same exact same time

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

cumshitter posted:

could probably use all those amazon boxes to build a platform high enough you could reach it

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

If the dildo contains parchment on which is written verses from the Torah, and is mounted diagonally on your door frame, then you have a case

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

HE GETS BACK ON what a recovery!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

i live ina complex and amazon stopping by during the day isnt really worse than individual car owners driving to the store to get what they want. like, they can deliver to a dozen homes in one trip. its not all that different from UPS

my only problem is that they use so much packaging. its so wasteful

like, geeze, when i order a dildo, just slap the suction base cup to the door. preferably high enough so i have to jump to get it, because that's kind of my thing.

i have no shame. i dont need it packed in three different cardboar boxes. that level of packaging is just insane

i think that works better for pizzas than amazon though because they just drop poo poo off in boxes no matter what

a pizza guy might be better able to accommodate you

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

If it sticks out to much it could be a tripping hazard

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Trump's golf game seemed a little off today.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

If I saw that IRL i'd tell the dude to do it again but so that the skateboard hits him in the nuts.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

TIRALPARLMIPURP

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Salt Fish posted:

Someone stole an xbox controller from my door step because I didn't let amazon in. I hope you're enjoying the controller mail fraud weirdo.

LOL no one has an xbox.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Next it's your house right

This is just to ease the public into it right

Welcome to last year, this is already an actual thing in the real world

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202104360

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trnop

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNhhL68fOaw

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The dildo stuck to my front door is a permanent installation whose vibrating consumes more power than my HVAC, but it's worth it for that true doorframe jostling experience

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i just refer to the damocles dick hanging over my door as the stalactcock and make people wear hard hards when they enter my home

honestly, the state mandated "beware of falling dicks" sign im legally obligated to put in my home has really spruced it up

• Locked thread