Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Squizzle posted:

zordons good tube juices redeemed her when andros made the tube juices squirt on the galaxy

the arranger/conductor of this was the same guy who made the Knight Rider theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJX2qucNh3I

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
put charlie kirk in a laundry bag and run him through a good long spin cycle imho

see if any of the racism washes off

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Duscat posted:

put charlie kirk in a laundry bag and run him through a good long spin cycle imho

you have been banned from twitter

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

just think about the fact that charlie kirk and kent state gungirl have been in the same room together planning stupid poo poo multiple times

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

you have been banned from twitter

that's okay i need to go fire up the grill anyway

having t-bone steaks bought at exploitative rates, here at the end of all things, also corn and getting drunk as gently caress

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

aw yiss

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Kent State Gun Girl is so bad at the grift, at least people know Chud Hogg's name.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Maybe good things??

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nichael posted:

Maybe good things??

good things aren't real

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Nichael posted:

Maybe good things??

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

A REAL trump

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Solarin posted:

A REAL trump

and a real hero

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

ArmZ posted:

is stand your ground even 10 years old

that's a classic in TURMP years!

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

2DCAT posted:

Let's not rush to judge folks. I think we'll find that after a thorough internal police investigation that the police did everything possible and shouldn't be held responsible for the man's death

Legit there are commentors under that who are definitely very objective and rational claiming the man was beligerent so it was okay to cut off his breathing until he died. It's a contract you're not allowed to be mean to cops or they're allowed to murder you.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

skaboomizzy posted:

hot Jew tits

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Nichael posted:

Maybe good things??

lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
having an extremely normal one, making animated conversation with the person sitting next to me on the plane about needles and homeless people making GBS threads on the sidewalk

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

t0aine posted:

went in a date with someone who kept asking me about rita and did i know her or who murdered her

How did he pay

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Sir Tonk posted:

https://twitter.com/KaitMarieox/status/1036323340649209857

oh man shes gonna age like loomer if she doesnt calm the gently caress down and go have fun instead of whatever she thinks shes doing

i love her

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/cJPIKyr.gifv

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

This, but a bandolier.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Duscat posted:

you'll just get it all over the rest of the load

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

imo they should take superhero budgets and just make videos about interesting things instead

turr mup

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
put my thing down flip it and teverse it

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Love that this random Uber driver is like a million x more responsible w deadly force than the cops

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Turdfuzz posted:

like how he assumes that cuz they aint married the dad must not be involved at all
i think charlie kirk might be really loving stupid

Also how he doesn't realize that the reason there are so many guns and the reason there are so few fathers may be the same reason.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Grondoth posted:

cool I watched this

So they're friendly at first and are like "oh, you're a vet, that's cool, most of us are too, ya gotta come down to the station"

and he's like "show me the warrant"

and they're like "it's at the station"

and he's like "okay go get it"

this happens a bunch and then they start grabbing him and he's like "listen, I'm not coming in unless you show me a warrant" then they all jump on him and taze him and he fuckin' dies cause they could't be assed to go get the loving warrant

yea this is one of the worst things ive watched in a while.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Martin BadClixx posted:

Ffs now I see triple sulk posting about that stores are good.

Fukkin consumers man

triple sulk has two main modes of posting: posting about incredibly stupid and mindless consumerist bullshit, or posting jfc

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

also smfh at these posers confusing perpetual failson tayne with tpayne

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im pregnant

with a pizza

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Wynona Dryder posted:

im pregnant

with a pizza

mozzarella!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

twoday has issued a correction as of 23:52 on Sep 2, 2018

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

paranoid randroid posted:

having an extremely normal one, making animated conversation with the person sitting next to me on the plane about needles and homeless people making GBS threads on the sidewalk

loomer is unfamiliar with the concept of "saying whatever to get a crazy person to leave you alone"

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
i dont care if ur a mod with different views

slightly different if you're one who fantasises about brown people killing death lasers, who is then defended by other mods cos hey why not

what im saying is, burn dnd

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

babypolis posted:

triple sulk has two main modes of posting: posting about incredibly stupid and mindless consumerist bullshit, or posting jfc

Shots fired

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Wynona Dryder posted:

im pregnant

with a pizza