Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Mack also probably isn't anything special as a player, no? Wilkins for a very late round pick stash seems like the best option there, rather than Mack as a mid rounder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Zauper posted:

Shanny has always loved receiving backs. Morris has never had more than 26 targets in a season. Why do you think that is, if he's such a great receiving back? Or maybe he's bad at pass blocking, so he doesn't get third down reps.

Breida had more than that last year as hydes COP back - I'd expect ~120-140 RB/FB targets again this year. Maybe Morris and Kyle j... take a good number, but I'm guessing breida sees something like 100-150 carries and 80 targets. Even or slightly up in carries year over year, significantly up in targets. Morris probably sees around 200 carries and 25 targets.

E:beer, rojo and John brown. Gallup if you want Alf.

Jimmy G threw 3.8 targets per game to RBs not named Kyle Jusczcyk (3 Hyde, 0.8 Breida). There might not even be 80 RB targets period.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Sep 2, 2018

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
I just last-minute joined a 12-person league full of Pats fans with a 22-man roster and a week 17 championship.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

How many white roster spots

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

What the gently caress is wrong with 4for4's custom sheets? Telling me Brees is #1 overall and he'll score 119k points.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

I just last-minute joined a 12-person league full of Pats fans with a 22-man roster and a week 17 championship.

2 minutes to make draft picks, too, I forgot. See y'all at 1:00 AM with the results.

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt

dkj posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with 4for4's custom sheets? Telling me Brees is #1 overall and he'll score 119k points.

Somethings wrong with your settings. My sheets all look normal

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

Pain of Mind posted:

Is Luck good to go for the first week? I have Ryan as the backup and he plays Thursday, so not sure I can wait if it is a GTD. I might have too many shares of Luck this year.

Looks pretty good, I am assuming you play a flex to fit your starting RBs in? I am high on Goodwin this year and think he will be a decent WR2.

Yes 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex. I am high on Goodwin as well.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Alfalfa posted:

Somethings wrong with your settings. My sheets all look normal

Yeah I couldn't figure it out for a while. Got it now.

clayburn
Mar 6, 2007

Cammy Cam Juice
Heads up to anyone drafting on ESPN soon: Brady and Brees are ranked down in the low 500s for some reason and can be had super late in drafts where no one notices.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I just had a heartbreaking draft where I'm pretty convinced the guy in the next slot over had beersheets. Snaked Godwin and Royce from me. Mike Williams inexplicably dropped to the 15th and snagged him too.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Are new Beersheets running tonight? I see last update as 8/27, pre-McKinnopaclypse

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

pmchem posted:

Are new Beersheets running tonight? I see last update as 8/27, pre-McKinnopaclypse

I've been away but will try to get an update out tomorrow.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I've been away but will try to get an update out tomorrow.

Cool, hope you had a good trip.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Having my draft tonight, glad I am participating post-JerRIP as I might have targeted him. Thanks again this year to you Beer, I really appreciate having Beersheets!

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

clayburn posted:

Heads up to anyone drafting on ESPN soon: Brady and Brees are ranked down in the low 500s for some reason and can be had super late in drafts where no one notices.

Noticed this with Brees, snagged him in the 11th in my league

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
love the one guy in the league who tells everybody about recent full-season injuries before the draft

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Poque posted:

love the one guy in the league who tells everybody about recent full-season injuries before the draft

Counter it with fake ones, and use a fake tweet generator.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Poque posted:

I greatly prefer doing this after the draft when I have picked up their backups.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Both Ingram and Breida are available on waivers and I need to drop 2 for a kicker/Def before the season starts. Any suggestions? yahoo standard no ppr.
My starting RBs are Zeke, Dalvin Cook and Freeman.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Hope none of you are doing the nfl.com hellscape fantasy site as for some reason nobody can draft there tonight

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008714054-9-2-FANTASY-MAINTENANCE-ERROR-WORKING-TO-RESOLVE

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

dxt posted:

Both Ingram and Breida are available on waivers and I need to drop 2 for a kicker/Def before the season starts. Any suggestions? yahoo standard no ppr.

Ingram is on waivers? Snap that dude up, if nothing else for future trade value. Coleman, Fuller, Agholor?

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

schmitty9800 posted:

Hope none of you are doing the nfl.com hellscape fantasy site as for some reason nobody can draft there tonight

https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008714054-9-2-FANTASY-MAINTENANCE-ERROR-WORKING-TO-RESOLVE

The only thing worse than playing in a league with a trade review window is playing in a league with trade review windows on nfl.com.

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

dxt posted:

I think Alf (will get touches, but he hasn't been productive in 4 years) and Agholor (did well last year but not a lot of upside and Jeffrey should be ready soon) are your weakest options. I wouldn't drop any of the others unless you want to go without Freeman's handcuff. Your season could be over before Ingram is ready, and Breida is a complete unknown albiet with a lot of upside.

schmitty9800 fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Sep 3, 2018

ZIGfried
Nov 4, 2005

I can hardly contain myself!

dxt posted:

I don't think Breida needs to be added in 8 man leagues.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

ZIGfried posted:

I don't think Breida needs to be added in 8 man leagues.

ha, it's a 12 person league. A lot of the league doesn't know what they're doing, Kirk Cousins went first overall (Vikings homer, took Diggs and Thielen 2nd and 3rd round). They're friends tho and I won 2nd last year so :shrug:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Ahh that post draft white hot hatred of my teams. Unmatched feeling

Anyone care to weigh in? Both PPR 10 mans

Cousins
D Johnson
Ajayi, Thompson, J Williams, Peterson, CJ Anderson
Hopkins, Cooks, Gordon, Crowder, Shepard
Thielen ( I reached hard, I wanted him.)
NJoku (likely streaming here)

No Kicker 2 flex spots

Cam
Gurley
Howard, Thompson, Ingram, Michel, Bernard
Keenan Allen
Baldwin, Tate, Crowder, Agholor, Benjamin, Bernard, Godwin
Kittle

the_american_dream fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Sep 3, 2018

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Nothing feels better than Zeke falling to me at #5 today. I got so much satisfaction from laughing and taking Kamara instead.

Tiptoes fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Sep 3, 2018

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Just finished a 12-team half-ppr draft and wanted to know how I did. I haven't been paying as much attention to fantasy this year and am only doing one league that I have commissioned for a few years now. My team is probably meh but I was stoked to get Fournette/Julio at the 1/2 pick with the 9th overall.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

kiimo posted:

I just had a heartbreaking draft where I'm pretty convinced the guy in the next slot over had beersheets. Snaked Godwin and Royce from me. Mike Williams inexplicably dropped to the 15th and snagged him too.

Nothing is more devastating than prepping and prepping and prepping for my BML auction, coming up with just the right self-created, organic sheet of like 35-40 guys, then realizing there's exactly one other guy in the room who thinks like me so neither of us are going to get any value on anyone.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN

Drunk Nerds posted:

Nothing is more devastating than prepping and prepping and prepping for my BML auction, coming up with just the right self-created, organic sheet of like 35-40 guys, then realizing there's exactly one other guy in the room who thinks like me so neither of us are going to get any value on anyone.

Yea there was a guy picking 9 to my 8 who I swear somehow read my mind. 80% of his picks was the other guy in my self thoughts of "him or him"

Im going to follow his team as much as mine just out of curiosity of my alternate universe squad

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Had my big Friends league draft tonight.

9th pick of 12.

.5 PPR, .25 completions, 5 pt passing touchdowns

I feel okay about it.

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Just got done with another draft. 10 man, 1 PPR. QB 2RB 2WR TE FLEX K DEF. Picking 7th

QB - Mitchell Trubisky
RB - Saquon Barkley, Dalvin Cook, Tevin Coleman, Carlos Hyde, Bilal Powell
WR - Larry Fitzgerald, Golden Tate, Demaryius Thomas (FLEX), Josh Gordon, Sammy Watkins, Julian Edelman, Nelson Agholor
TE - Trey Burton
K - Robbie Gould
DEF - Patriots

Thoughts? QB and DEF were auto picks because I know I'm gonna tinker with that anyway.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Had my big Friends league draft tonight.

9th pick of 12.

.5 PPR, .25 completions, 5 pt passing touchdowns

I feel okay about it.

Ouch, that week 7 is gonna suuuuuck.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

MrSargent posted:

Just finished a 12-team half-ppr draft and wanted to know how I did. I haven't been paying as much attention to fantasy this year and am only doing one league that I have commissioned for a few years now. My team is probably meh but I was stoked to get Fournette/Julio at the 1/2 pick with the 9th overall.

A lot of good things here. I’d be happy with Fournette and Julio at the turn as well. I pick 9/10 tomorrow and am anxious to see what my options are. If I can somehow land Hopkins, that would make me harder than a diamond in the center of Jupiter.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Just finished a draft. 12 team, standard scoring. Keep 1 player at no penalty. Basically your first rounder.

QB - Handsome Jimmy (11)
RB - Zeke (K), Fournette (1), Hyde (7), James White (10), Aaron Jones (12)
WR - Diggs (2), Cooks (3), Fitz (4), Sanders (5), Jeffrey (8), Ryan Grant (13)
TE - Engram (6), Reed (9)
D/ST - Patriots (14)
K - Vinatieri (15)

I know I'm weak at RB, but I couldn't pass Reed up in the 9th. Probably should have taken another RB instead of Engram. There are some guys with some major holes so maybe I can flip someone.

Thoughts?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

RCarr posted:

I was offered Kerryon Johnson for an 8th round pick next year (Keeper League).

0.5 ppr standard scoring (1QB/2RB/3WR/1Flex/1TE)

My team:

QB- Big Ben
RB- David Johnson
RB- Dalvin Cook
WR- Odell Beckham Jr
WR-Adam Thielen
WR- Doug Baldwin
FLEX- LeSean McCoy
TE- Greg Olsen

B- Chris Hogan
B- Dion Lewis
B- Nelson Agholor
B- Keenan Cole
B- Tarik Cohen
B- Alfred Morris

I’m high on Kerryon this year, and don’t mind losing a pick next year to increase my chances of winning this year. Thoughts?

Anyone?

RCarr fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Sep 3, 2018

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

pubic works project posted:

Just finished a draft. 12 team, standard scoring. Keep 1 player at no penalty. Basically your first rounder.

QB - Handsome Jimmy (11)
RB - Zeke (K), Fournette (1), Hyde (7), James White (10), Aaron Jones (12)
WR - Diggs (2), Cooks (3), Fitz (4), Sanders (5), Jeffrey (8), Ryan Grant (13)
TE - Engram (6), Reed (9)
D/ST - Patriots (14)
K - Vinatieri (15)

I know I'm weak at RB, but I couldn't pass Reed up in the 9th. Probably should have taken another RB instead of Engram. There are some guys with some major holes so maybe I can flip someone.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that you have a filter that switches TE with RB.

Every team in a competitive league will have a weakness SOMEwhere. You have talent (and injury risk) with both your TEs but it could be worse than having to stream TEs. Your WR depth is really good although you don’t have quite that WR1 (on paper). That could change.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Just did a 10 team 1 ppr league, 8th pick. First year in this league.

QB: Wilson

RBs: Zeke/Fournette/Collins/Ingram/Kerryon

WRs: Fitzgerald/Crowder/Corey Davis/Alshon/Mike Williams/Gallup

TE: Kittle

D/ST: Philly

K: Tucker

I’m not mad. Waited too long to draft a TE again and people were already taking backups. Hoping Jimmy G likes throwing to the TE.

Santheb fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Sep 3, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

the_american_dream posted:

Yea there was a guy picking 9 to my 8 who I swear somehow read my mind. 80% of his picks was the other guy in my self thoughts of "him or him"

Im going to follow his team as much as mine just out of curiosity of my alternate universe squad

That sucks but at least 50% of the time you get to scoop him. If two similar-thinking guys roll into an auction then neither gets any sleeper/breakout value.