Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Solarin posted:

it owns how morally and spiritually bankrupt our society is for this to be offered as a solution to kids regularly slaughtering their classmates with guns
If only we had a more moral and spiritual society. Perhaps they should pray in school instead of shooting in school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

uber driver sucked me off??

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
every school district that arms teachers needs to add $50K/year to their salary (median cop salary) and let the cop union represent them in negotiations and legal matters because they are absolutely gonna kill unarmed kids for no apparent reason

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

Sadly the name "Warrior Assembly of God" refers to the Black Warrior River in NW Alabama, not being an actual brutal fascist for a flying spaghetti monster

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

skaboomizzy posted:

every school district that arms teachers needs to add $50K/year to their salary (median cop salary) and let the cop union represent them in negotiations and legal matters because they are absolutely gonna kill unarmed kids for no apparent reason
I think the reasons will be right there. Skin deep.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Preston Waters posted:

Sadly the name "Warrior Assembly of God" refers to the Black Warrior River in NW Alabama, not being an actual brutal fascist for a flying spaghetti monster
What's a flying spaghetti monster? Please tell me at length.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nTpsv9PNqo&t=19s

Preston Waters
May 21, 2010

by VideoGames

FactsAreUseless posted:

What's a flying spaghetti monster? Please tell me at length.

it doesn't matter who or what he is, it just matters that you accept him into ur heart

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

holy poo poo the next season of its always sunny comes out in two days

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

Hammockbottom
Apr 10, 2005

It was Hamhockbottom right?
Arming teachers to combat gun violence is like giving free fent to people to make the opiate problem go away,

Crap one of these would actually work???

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i seriously hate you for showing me this

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

trump :)

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

I thought they bureid the dead bitch on saturday but they did it yesterday

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
wip

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

mad.radhu posted:

did we see this already because it's very good

https://twitter.com/IronStache/status/1036307779097710593

I want ironstache to win very badly

Owns

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

get to learn qanon well because they're going to be an important faction in the coming civil war

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I saw a qanon shirt today in the wild. it was amazing.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

HEY NONG MAN posted:

I saw a qanon shirt today in the wild. it was amazing.

general region of the usa out of curiosity?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
#only90skidswillremember

https://twitter.com/evrybodydogfood/status/1036393660051607557

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
John McCain is being tortured in heaven now.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

witcher 3 is one of the few old school pc rpgs that don't allow you to kill just anyone for no reason except the witcher 3 is the only videogame where everyone is such an rear end in a top hat that i actually want to do it instead of games like morrowind where i actually feel bad for the ai's for being trapped in some marylander's clockwork video game machine

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Al! posted:

general region of the usa out of curiosity?

Seattle but it’s PAX weekend + Bumbershoot weekend and I was at the zoo.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

hm

hmmm

unions you say?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is a definitate no poo poo

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
purmt

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Which parents are going to arm themselves for the homecoming dance? Let us turn to our raffle to see who the winners are

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

it's funny that a former child actor being a qanonhead vaalidatws poo poo to them but also scary?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
that's sponge though, where does Budnick stand on QAnon?

t0aine
Apr 7, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

jerry seinfel posted:

it's funny that a former child actor being a qanonhead vaalidatws poo poo to them but also scary?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Is Qanon dead? It seems like it is but it doesn't feel like it is

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Al! posted:

witcher 3 is one of the few old school pc rpgs that don't allow you to kill just anyone for no reason except the witcher 3 is the only videogame where everyone is such an rear end in a top hat that i actually want to do it instead of games like morrowind where i actually feel bad for the ai's for being trapped in some marylander's clockwork video game machine

The bloody baron did nothing wrong (other than be an extremely violent abusive husband)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

HEY NONG MAN posted:

Seattle but it’s PAX weekend + Bumbershoot weekend and I was at the zoo.

oh yeah im from portland so i know that everyone east of the cascades is pretty much a monster descended from the worst white supremacists imaginable

when our territory was founded basically all the people who came here because they hated nonwhite people literally settled in a desert instead of a bunch of fertile valleys with the greatest wood for building in the world because all of the fertile parts had "indians" and "negroes" and "chinese" in it and the people who still live there are their direct descendents

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

the zoo is nuts. I go to see all the people who show up and figure out what the gently caress they’re about.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
oh poo poo i just noticed the chuds legalized alcohol shipping in kentucky

eat poo poo dry county

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

a.lo posted:

hillary hasn't gotten to him yet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a.lo posted:

it mostly is, the gop suddenly ejected it along with most of their conspiracy department

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

this is the same state that shut down public schools for a decade in response to brown v board

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

The Muppets On PCP posted:

this is the same state that shut down public schools for a decade in response to brown v board

and ill bet you didnt see a single school shooting during that decade, now did you?

if it helps, it helps :hai:

• Locked thread