Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Not really the same thing but that reminds me of my best friend getting scared watching Brave Little Toaster when Blankie got blown away, and my response was "but you know Martial Arts! You shouldn't be afraid of anything!" cos he was taking some silly karate class for 6 year olds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Not really the same thing but that reminds me of my best friend getting scared watching Brave Little Toaster when Blankie got blown away, and my response was "but you know Martial Arts! You shouldn't be afraid of anything!" cos he was taking some silly karate class for 6 year olds

Lol. That fireman clown though...

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

game good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I always thought the Hero looked like he should be wearing a KoRn shirt so I made a new av, but which one should I use? Strap or Strapless?

vs.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Need a show of hands from other imps posting from the bathtub right now getting ready for the midnight release

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

lol that rules

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Lol drat that was the first bath i've taken in like 3 years and it ruled. Thank you Tim Rogers

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the last time i had a bath i was staying at an extremely cheap hotel in memphis and i had to get up at 4am to catch a train. the tap to divert water from the bath to the shower head didnt work so i had an extremely shallow bath where i splashed water over myself quickly because my cab was arriving in like 10 minutes

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Waiting

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

4 minutes

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Also waiting

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Oh my god that's hilarious.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

One minute.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Go time

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Gamers, enjoy

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I'm in :cool: this animation is so gorgeous and the old DQ music in combo with the beautiful cutscenes is nuts

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Also once I got a TV with HDR i checked out a cpl games like god of war and horizon and it was whatever but honestly this is the first time HDR has made me go holy poo poo . Works so well with the art style

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

God drat these games have good voice work

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

the last time i had a bath i was staying at an extremely cheap hotel in memphis and i had to get up at 4am to catch a train. the tap to divert water from the bath to the shower head didnt work so i had an extremely shallow bath where i splashed water over myself quickly because my cab was arriving in like 10 minutes

Get the water as hot as you can stand it, grab a cold beer, pop a xanax if you got one, and submerge yourself and prepare for Dragon Quest. I'm absolutely doing this every night this week as a mental health experiment

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

Get the water as hot as you can stand it, grab a cold beer, pop a xanax if you got one, and submerge yourself and prepare for Dragon Quest. I'm absolutely doing this every night this week as a mental health experiment

i hate every myself for single word thats about to follow this one but im going to play on pc and buy the game on sale

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

goferchan posted:

sounds more like some kind of cult ritual or gang initiation

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i hate every myself for single word thats about to follow this one but im going to play on pc and buy the game on sale

[after thinking about how i could make this post worse] i could sell some steam trading cards to help buy the game as well

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

[after thinking about how i could make this post worse] i could sell some steam trading cards to help buy the game as well

I got it for ~40 bucks on PC. On green man gaming. 10 hours remain until that unlock...

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I decided to get a PS4 copy off of amazon since i had a gift card, which means i'll be waiting a second longer, but itll be comfier than gaming on pc

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

I decided to get a PS4 copy off of amazon since i had a gift card, which means i'll be waiting a second longer, but itll be comfier than gaming on pc

most of my pc gaming is now done connected to my tv with a wiiu pro controller lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Played an hour or so, game seems real good so far. Some gamer tips: bump camera move speed to maximum, and set battle camera to Classic. The default camera is weird and you have full freedom of movement of your character, but I can't see why you'd want that (unless there's stuff later on that requires it obviously). The classic camera is much easier to tell what's happening in battle

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

goferchan posted:

Lol drat that was the first bath i've taken in like 3 years and it ruled. Thank you Tim Rogers

ya dumby

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Envious of those playing rn... Bought MHGU knowing full well this was coming out, like a drat fool.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

happy playing dragon quest

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bolverkur posted:

happy playing dragon quest

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bout to make the coffee and then y'all know what comes next.

edit: Not a bath. It's way too early that would be insane. But yes, Dragon Quest

goferchan fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Sep 4, 2018

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

few more hours before I can even start downloading. PC gaming ftw

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

extremebuff posted:

few more hours before I can even start downloading. PC gaming ftw

You could preload it 3+ days ago dude

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

You could preload it 3+ days ago dude

got it through amazon and they wont give out the code for another hour or two

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

10 minutes until Dragon Quest

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope everybody enjoys, I'll be playing this in like December or something when MonHun fever passes. Un-bookmarking the thread due to Spoilers. Game on.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'll be playing later this week after I beat Kiwami 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

enjoy PC bros