Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Having a little chuckle imagining him being Todd and using a booster seat to reach the keyboard to post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
Please, he's way more charismatic than I am. Also different studio.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Doomfunk is skinny Gaben.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Costume updates:

(scrapped the purple one and combined it with the sapiarch themed one, not sure which I prefer. This does seem a whole lot more consistent, and I don't have to look at that goofy hip bag any more.)

new:

doomfunk
Feb 29, 2008

oh come on was that really necessary
all over my fine carpet!!
Okay, I've been quietly enjoying everyone's outfit shots but that second one is quite nice.

E: not to say that everyone else's outfits have been rubbish, it's all great, that one just speaks to me.

Airspace
Nov 5, 2010
I need more motifs if I want to play the fashion game. These outfits stoke my desire but I lack the tools.

I have a fantastic plan for when I send my horde of Dumb-PvP-Mistakes Argonians into actual PvP, but for actual fashion I'm still requiring motifs.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

The Meowscular Chef in his apron.

And in battle mode.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I wish some of the light armor looked more like clothing and less like armor. I end up sticking with costumes for the most part but that's a little boring.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

The champion belt is :kiss:

JadaX
Nov 25, 2008
Was going through some eso fashion sites, and most of the good stuff isn't even on the crown store anymore :(

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

Time to let the dead be dead.
Just picked up this sweet ridiculous thing.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Oceanbound posted:

Just picked up this sweet ridiculous thing.

Hah, I just got the maul tonight. Horned Dragon is so nice, their RNG must be broken to give so many out in a single evening; I still need the greatsword though :(

zjentohlauedy
Feb 27, 2006

Bad sportsmanship. A ruthless minority of people seem to have forgotten good old-fashioned virtues. They just can't stand seeing the other fellow w

JadaX posted:

Was going through some eso fashion sites, and most of the good stuff isn't even on the crown store anymore :(

That kind of stuff usually comes back around again after a while.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
Yeah, a lot of stuff is seasonal or “limited time” for a few days, annually.

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

I was just hanging around an outfit station and found John Lennorc, so stalked him for a bit to snap a pic like a weirdo:

In the meantime, I bought new shoulders and shoes for my Breton and it's all over, I don't think I'll ever change this outfit again (famous last words).

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Oceanbound posted:

In the meantime, I bought new shoulders and shoes for my Breton and it's all over, I don't think I'll ever change this outfit again (famous last words).

Yeah, those militant ordinator boots are gold. Great outfit!

Oceanbound
Jan 19, 2008

New projects

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Kinda weary on the game, and I've been having a bit of fun playing SkyrimSE with mods, so my playtime is probably going to be limited to PvP and occasional vet trials. If anyone needs anything or help with whatever, find me on discord and I'll do what I can.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

just crafted hundings for my 2hander orc stamplar. what other sets pair well with it? was thinking of going for night mothers gaze

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

That is correct.

Those two together seem to be the absolute best starting out crafted gear. They eventually get outclassed endgame but that requires very specific trial grinding.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Aramek posted:

That is correct.

Those two together seem to be the absolute best starting out crafted gear. They eventually get outclassed endgame but that requires very specific trial grinding.

ah then those 2 sets should work for me for a while. im going through all the content mostly solo before i start doing group stuff.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Just hit 45 so I'm figuring out the pledge and undaunted key stuff.

Sounds like I should save my keys until CP 160, yeah?

Also - other than my daily random, can I then queue up again for the dungeon that matches the pledge and that will count? Or do you have to make your own group or something to get the pledge to count?

LastGoodBoy
Sep 7, 2014

Keep your mind be open window everyday

xZAOx posted:

Just hit 45 so I'm figuring out the pledge and undaunted key stuff.

Sounds like I should save my keys until CP 160, yeah?

Also - other than my daily random, can I then queue up again for the dungeon that matches the pledge and that will count? Or do you have to make your own group or something to get the pledge to count?

Save your keys for CP160, and only use them when you're going for a specific set. Also, each chest only gives certain sets, so make sure to Google what you're after first.

The pledge just works like a quest. You have it, you do it. You can only do them once a day, but if you forget to do one you already have in your quests, you can still do it even if it's not the quest that day.

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo
Do I miss out on anything specific if I don't buy the latest expansion? I don't really care about high elves or their island and I assume any game mechanics added with the expansion are in the game even without buying it?

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Fewd posted:

Do I miss out on anything specific if I don't buy the latest expansion? I don't really care about high elves or their island and I assume any game mechanics added with the expansion are in the game even without buying it?

No jewelry crafting, no access to the worst quest chain in the game (that makes available some very useful skills).

The elves are jerks, but the island is very cool.

Fewd
Mar 22, 2007

#vmp #opsec #kolmiloikka #happoo
drat. Well, thanks.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

to clarify the actual story is pretty cool but there's a chain of side quests that are a real chore to do more than once

jewelry crafting is some 1%er stuff but you can have other people craft you jewelry if you buy the mats for it

you won't have access to the latest trial which has some of the best sets in the game currently but if you're not doing trials it's not like you need them

summerset is the culmination of the story arcs in Morrowind/Clockwork City but the next DLC is going to be a clean break from all that so you're not going to miss a beat (probably)

summerset will probably be rolled into ESO+ next summer right before the next chapter comes out too

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Scyantific posted:

Kinda weary on the game, and I've been having a bit of fun playing SkyrimSE with mods, so my playtime is probably going to be limited to PvP and occasional vet trials. If anyone needs anything or help with whatever, find me on discord and I'll do what I can.

You leave just as Deltia comes back.

Has anyone seen Scy and Deltia in the same room?

:thunk:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Scy is way more swole.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Lima posted:

Deltia is a goon? Or had they been missing from updating specs n poo poo?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

maybe he's a gbs poster

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf

Coldforge posted:

(scrapped the purple one and combined it with the sapiarch themed one, not sure which I prefer. This does seem a whole lot more consistent, and I don't have to look at that goofy hip bag any more.)

:monocle: I must know what motifs you used.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Beefeater posted:

:monocle: I must know what motifs you used.

Stormlord chest and Pit Daemon hand&feet (from Battlegrounds), Sapiarch head, waist and shoulders, Divine Prosecution legs.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Lima posted:

Did you just seriously compare me to the idiot who had a "funeral" for his templar when the Morrowind nerfs were made public???

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Scyantific posted:

Did you just seriously compare me to the idiot who had a "funeral" for his templar when the Morrowind nerfs were made public???

Obviously he's suggesting Deltia is the awkward, bespeckled Clark Kent to your swole Kal-el.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sexy little glitch, I don’t know how to embed it

https://imgur.com/a/uOaIW0V

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
:allears: My favorite ESO glitch. I've never had it happen to my character, just other players nearby, and never for long enough for me to record it.

zjentohlauedy
Feb 27, 2006

Bad sportsmanship. A ruthless minority of people seem to have forgotten good old-fashioned virtues. They just can't stand seeing the other fellow w

Snowy posted:

Sexy little glitch, I don’t know how to embed it

https://imgur.com/a/uOaIW0V

sexy? it looks like you ran out of toilet paper

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
He's plowing furrow.

It's so on the nose it's almost insulting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lima
Jun 17, 2012

Coldforge posted:

Obviously he's suggesting Deltia is the awkward, bespeckled Clark Kent to your swole Kal-el.

Something like that yes :q: