Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Boggart of Baculums.

Good job on getting the right plural there. You'd think it would be Bacula, but that's a different kind of mythological creature entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
sorcerer of sternums

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
cleric of coccyx

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Lich of Labia

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Fairy of teeth.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Warlock of Wanks

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Sultan of Scapulas

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
Incubus of incudes

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Valkyrie of Vulvas

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
And yet none of you are a Titan of Taint. A Grundle Grendel, if you will.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Angel of Anuses

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
puckwudgie of the pineal gland

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Naiad of Noses

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Djinn of duodenums

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Naga of Nipples

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.
Bigfoot of Boobies

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Harpy of hooters

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Paladin of Poonani

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Thaumaturge of Thoraxes

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Revenant of Rectums

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

Wraith of Wombs

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

Baba Yaga of buttholes

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Banshee of boobs

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Most of these don't even have the Fey creature type! Pathetic.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Aelf of Anii

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Ashmedai of Acetylcholine

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Freybug of Frenulums

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Lilith of Lipids

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

I'm a steak 🥩 eating 🍽 MAGA🇺🇸 hat wearing 👲🏻 gun 🔫 toting, pussy 🐈 grabbing, wall building 👷🏻‍♂️, red blooded 💉 free American 🇺🇸, if u don't like that 😞 u can take ur soy drinking ☕️, gender fluid 👨🏻‍🎤👩🏻‍🎤, pussy 🐈 hat wearing, black lives matter ✊🏾 looking 👀 rear end home to ur Obama touting, vegan 🍆🍅🌽🥕🥑🥦🥒🍠, George soros supporting, diverse and inclusive ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜♿️🚻☯️☮️, no 🚫🚫🚫 hate speech, politically correct community rear end apartment 🏘👬👭👫👭👬👫👭👬👫👭👬👫👬

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
greenseer of the left ear.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Hag of Hirsute

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The Ruler of RunningThingsIntoTheGround

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
It’s that time of the season when people destroy their own property to own the libs again
https://twitter.com/johnrich/status/1036751396002050050?s=21

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Did Nike not obsessively fellate the US military for a day or so? I don't understand the context here.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Did Nike not obsessively fellate the US military for a day or so? I don't understand the context here.

Must be about this: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/03/nike-unveils-new-ad-featuring-colin-kaepernick/amp/

quote:

In connection with the 30th anniversary of the iconic “Just Do It” campaign, Nike has unveiled an ad featuring Colin Kaepernick. “Believe in something,” the message superimposed over Kaepernick’s face declares. “Even if it means sacrificing everything.”

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Colin Kaepernick did a "Just do it" ad, and whiny pissbaby conservatives are STILL mad that he didn't worship the flag hard enough. So since Nike is supporting the treasonous baboon black man, Nike is now The Worst Company

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jivjov posted:

Colin Kaepernick did a "Just do it" ad, and whiny pissbaby conservatives are STILL mad that he dared protest about the extrajudicial murder of POC.

Fixed.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Eh, that's not how they see it though. They can't get it through their heads that its about murders of POCs. To them, if you don't worship the flag, you're making GBS threads on the military and OUR TROOPS OUR TROOPS OUR TROOPS

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~
:911::freep:ARE TREWPS:freep::911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Fwacco is my daddy 🙋 he is tall 🗼 dark 🕵 and handsome 🤠 I call him daddy long leg 🕷 as he stumbles 🙈 and bumbles 🐝 and rumbles 🌋 into my room 🎪 daddy is soooo silly 🤡 he calls 📞 me his little piggy 🐷 and tosses 🤹 me 🤸 into oncumming traffic 🏎 when daddy 🤠 reads 📖 to me at beddybye 🛌 time ⏰ he spends hourrsss fingering 🖖 the pages 🍑 and then FINALLY hops🤾into his webby 🌐 to find a place to rest 😧 daddy works 🔧so hard 🦀 alot of people 👋👋👋hate 😤 my daddy but i KNOW 🤦that he's the best 😍😍🤽🥇🥇🥇🥇