Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

these are the kind of people who bought the chapo book after virgil replied to their paranoid ramblings with a "buy the book!" tweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://sports.yahoo.com/nike-makes-colin-kaepernick-face-just-30th-anniversary-campaign-200029766.html

Read the comments at the bottom of the article

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Holy poo poo. I love these complete idiots.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
Who do they think Nike is advertising to exactly

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Comments aren't loading for me?

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers

George H.W. oval office posted:

hot drat burning your shoes while they are on your feet is the funniest thing ever. It’s the western chud equivalent of the monk self immolation

Don't think the dude is a CHUD, just the saddest (funniest? 'cause setting your feet on fire, gently caress....) want-to-go-viral dude on twitter.

https://twitter.com/playazball/status/871004458163032066?lang=en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc5hv3f73EU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Americans sure are convinced that stock prices are the most important thing and a sign of what is right and good and what is wrong and evil.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

To a dedicated poor (bad) capitalist how much money something makes is its moral value

See: noted poo poo lord Donald J. Trump

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Sep 4, 2018

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

red19fire posted:

one of the revelations at his trial was text messages between his daughters that Paul was super into letting his disabled wife get boned by several Gentlemen Of Color at a time in motel rooms.

yeah he def made her do it not let her do it, dude is hosed up

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Johnny Walker posted:

Americans sure are convinced that stock prices are the most important thing and a sign of what is right and good and what is wrong and evil.

i mean that's what all the news channels point to and say the economy is good, so they're conditioned to think that thing they think bad means stock down

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

Johnny Walker posted:

Nah when a Republican is in office whatever is doing good is the most important thing and a sign of what is right and good and what is wrong and evil.

The unprecedented bull market from 2009-2016 was a sign of how politicians only cared about Wall Street and not Main Street. In 2017 it started helping everyone’s 401(k) and Trump crowned the longest bull market in history (90% of which was under the prior administration, and almost 100% of which was under the economic policies of the prior administration).

These people are unrelentingly full of poo poo.

vaginite fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Sep 4, 2018

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

lol

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
There’s a world of difference between flame retardant and flame retarded

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Destroy your poo poo because you are a thin skinned baby person with lovely political views.....challenge.

I hope this poo poo keeps up, so I have a new thing to say every time somebody brings up how kids were putting Tide Pods in their mouths.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
So I've been out of the loop for about 13 minutes and it appears that Donald Trump chastised his attorney general for not shielding Republicans from their crimes and chuds are burning Nike Keurigs to increase patriotic freedom or some idiotic BS?

Anyway here's the mental state of the country right now because every single living baby boomer has an IQ max of "7":

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

red19fire posted:

one of the revelations at his trial was text messages between his daughters that Paul was super into letting his disabled wife get boned by several Gentlemen Of Color at a time in motel rooms.

"letting"

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Obsidianheart posted:

Comments aren't loading for me?
top pick:

I think even Trump personally commented:

Flarpy
Aug 13, 2016
What's a bush lawyer?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the fact you can spot an American tourist miles away by their gaudy Nike trainers might make a few of them less of an eyesore when they are forced to buy something else

so again, a net win

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

So how much do you think Nike is going to be making on liberals buying sneakers out of principle and repentant trumpers coming back to their senses and precious favorite brand?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Manafort's daughter is changing her name out of a deep shame for her dad doing every crime.

Noted ultra-CHUD Jack Posobiec tweeted "liberals are destroying families" in response.

Plot twist: Manafort is forcing his daughter to change her last name to the last names of 6 black dudes & he is jerking off to it

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Grevling posted:

So how much do you think Nike is going to be making on liberals buying sneakers out of principle and repentant trumpers coming back to their senses and precious favorite brand?

About as much as they'll make from republicans buying nikes just to burn them.

If you want to clear out old stock, instead of holding a sales event you should just have your CEO say he doesn't hate black or gay people and every dipshit liberal will buy something to spite every dipshit republican that also buys something then destroys it.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

"i am in the hospital"

That's some Grade-A comedy right there

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Durf posted:

"i am in the hospital"

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Durf posted:

"i am in the hospital"

~Crushed by medical debt~

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Power Khan posted:

~Crushed by medical debt~

you can buy that amount of likes for $10 or incur $50,000 in medical bills make your choice

Ayn Randi
Mar 12, 2009

Grimey Drawer
remind me again what football man no stand up has tio do with are troops? of all the imperial cults the militarism cult is the most profoundly retarded and yes im including evangelicalism

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Ayn Randi posted:

remind me again what football man no stand up has tio do with are troops? of all the imperial cults the militarism cult is the most profoundly retarded and yes im including evangelicalism

If you ever disagree with Trump on anything it's an attack on the military, because he's our commander-in-chief.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Ayn Randi posted:

It because he no respect the VETRENS who died for ARE FREEDOM

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

FREEDOM AIN'T FREE

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Why cant you honer ar troops?

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

giving myself third-degree burns to own the libs

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Ayn Randi posted:

any armed servant of the state exists to suppress the rise of the working class for the benefit of capital

cops are troops and troops are the flag and the flag is the anthem and the anthem is for white people and not standing for the anthem disrespects (in order) white people, the flag, the troops, cops

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
If soldiers are good guys with guns, how come so many of 'em get killed by friendly fire :thunk:

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

ScrubLeague posted:

any armed servant of the state exists to suppress the rise of the working class for the benefit of capital

cops are troops and troops are the flag and the flag is the anthem and the anthem is for white people and not standing for the anthem disrespects (in order) white people, the flag, the troops, cops

Uh, that's the best summary of it I've ever seen.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

i can't stop laughing at the dude who burns his nikes while wearing them
please someone god tell me he used healthcare when he got burned

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

tote up a bags posted:

i can't stop laughing at the dude who burns his nikes while wearing them
please someone god tell me he used healthcare when he got burned

You can clearly tell he's photoshopped himself on top of the shoes. He's probably covered his feet in glue and barbecue sauce

Doom Sleigher
Dec 29, 2004

But Trump talks poo poo about the military all the time doesn't that mean we should burn him?

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
My gym has some NFL talk show on at lunch time and after spending the last several weeks watching them discuss the protests in the most neutral, inoffensive way possible in the desperate hope of avoiding starting the year off with a huge controversy it's hilarious to watch a single Nike ad blow it all up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

"He sacrificed popularity for the sake of the masses, as a billionaire who didn’t have to interact with us.
And yet he chose to interact with us and try his hardest to save us from the bad guys.
That’s the beauty of MAGA."