Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

learnincurve posted:

Turns out the lovely material they are made out of need constant moisturising with oil, any clothing dye stains them, the hands break and go floppy, and the bolts on the feet are sharp.

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

skooma512 posted:

I got banned from latestagecapitalism with no notice for... reasons?

Like everytime I post there I'm fine, I guess I went into a FORBIDDEN subreddit and they found out. lol love how subreddit mods act like such princesses and track people down based on petty poo poo or perceived slights against their ideology, even if someone actually is most of the way to agreeing with them.

Don't post on reddit you stupid rear end in a top hat

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".

learnincurve posted:

Turns out the lovely material they are made out of need constant moisturising with oil, any clothing dye stains them, the hands break and go floppy, and the bolts on the feet are sharp.

Haha, women. Am I right fellas??

"The wife jabs me with her feet bolts when I fart in bed." -Some reddit guy

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

My pretend ‘wife’ who looks 12 years old and who I dress in a school uniform, you mean. *shudder*

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

how to fix the wife w/soldering iron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13-oKychWGE

lmao that entire youtube channel is :stare:
https://www.youtube.com/user/MorgueToeTag/videos

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
The gloves :gonk:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

pablo gbscobar posted:

No escape from reality

/r/hiphopheads banned this bullshit because they are one of the very few good subreddits.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

nullEntityRNG posted:

Imgur is a distilled reddit to its fundamental flaws. You have a subsection of people who think they're holy crusaders and protectors of the realm, but still promote the most reductive and redundant tripe over and over.

Their site is also pretty awful.

IMGUR also lusts after every opportunity to use the word "oval office" and then give really weak rear end excuses after being called out on how pathetic it is.

Other IMGUR poo poo -

Posts where a minority talks poo poo on their own minority are insanely popular.

They have massive hard ons for Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro or any other dumbass dipshit who ticks their "rational and logical mindset."

Borderline fetish for videos or GIFs where women who were "asking for it" are hit or knocked out. Queue the "equal rights" comments.

Insane paranoia and vitriol over false rape accusations.

Patently can't handle the phrases "toxic masculinity," "white privilege," or "cultural appropriation" without losing their poo poo.

That site's community is total donkey poo poo

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Everyone on IMGUR thinks they're Dr. House or Sherlock Holmes, a genius misanthrope that can't handle the emotional irrationality of the outside world.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
https://www.reddit.com/r/popping/

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Hoped for b-boying, very disappointed

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Snowy posted:

Hoped for b-boying, very disappointed

Nothin wrong with my leg I'm just b-boy pimplin

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

lol that guy has to pay his fleshlight to gently caress him

Tokit
Dec 16, 2004

I was doing the composing.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Don't post on reddit you stupid rear end in a top hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOqb_UzJSUQ

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

JebanyPedal posted:

Everyone on IMGUR thinks they're Dr. House or Sherlock Holmes, a genius misanthrope that can't handle the emotional irrationality of the outside world.

hey guys I’m a twisted psycho cos I watch dexter lol

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I use Imgur to post stuff here, but the iPhone app defaults to public and two or three times I've forgotten to hide my post and lol. they get so mad if you upload something without a description or a narrative meant to entertain them.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~
My favorite part of imgur is how you can't upload images on mobile at all unless you use their loving app or trick the website into desktop view

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

veni veni veni posted:

I use Imgur to post stuff here, but the iPhone app defaults to public and two or three times I've forgotten to hide my post and lol. they get so mad if you upload something without a description or a narrative meant to entertain them.

I don’t think you can public post without an image title so that hasn’t happened to me but now I might start trying it out :getin:

Baiku
Oct 25, 2011

Unironic posting I hate /r/truegaming because they take seventeen paragraphs to explain what normal people discuss in four sentences.

no youre a liberal
Mar 28, 2009

our future

is pepsi ok posted:

/r/hiphopheads banned this bullshit because they are one of the very few good subreddits.

but they are tripping over themselves wrt this new eminem album, so they're not really that good

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

haterade posted:

but they are tripping over themselves wrt this new eminem album, so they're not really that good

the other day a racist white boozehound from upstate new york tried to convince me that eminem is the best rapper in history

:cmon:

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

This youtube channel is proof that giving the incels sex dolls won't fix them.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

the other day a racist white boozehound from upstate new york tried to convince me that eminem is the best rapper in history

:cmon:

This is actually a common opinion among people who aren't racist white boozehounds, including a good amount of rappers.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

skooma512 posted:

I got banned from latestagecapitalism with no notice for... reasons?

Like everytime I post there I'm fine, I guess I went into a FORBIDDEN subreddit and they found out. lol love how subreddit mods act like such princesses and track people down based on petty poo poo or perceived slights against their ideology, even if someone actually is most of the way to agreeing with them.

Most of the left leaning subreddits are pretty bad. I guess the Chapo one is ... okayish? Atleast people post some funny stuff on it like that virgin post.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

big boi posted:

This is actually a common opinion among people who aren't racist white boozehounds, including a good amount of rappers.

something something opinions like assholes

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Eminem is definitely up there, his writing/rhyming is phenomenal, sometimes.

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Kazak posted:

Eminem is definitely up there, his writing/rhyming is phenomenal, sometimes.

I really dug his work for a year or two, and he has really intricate and humorous cadence, but the actual content of his overall output is so profoundly loving dull.

His early albums certainly had a huge influence, I'll admit that.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Eminem isn't even the best white rapper, and that's not a very deep pool.

houstonguy
Jun 2, 2005

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Baiku posted:

Unironic posting I hate /r/truegaming because they take seventeen paragraphs to explain what normal people discuss in four sentences.

Gaming/Games/TrueGaming all contain the exact same stupid opinions, the only difference is how many words you want it to take to say EA is the worst company in the world.

/r/Gaming will have “EA is bad” written on an image macro.

/r/Games will have a link to some in-vogue gaming blog article that spends a few paragraphs saying “EA is bad”.

/r/TrueGaming will have some weirdo’s massive treatise about how EA is bad, so massive and unwieldy it breaks the character limit for posts and must be continued in multiple comments.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Reince Penis posted:

dude Aesop Rock isn't coming back

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Eminem isn't just the best rapper in history, he is also the best musician and artist in the history of man

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Kazak posted:

dude Aesop Rock isn't coming back

He's still on the green side of the dirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtZT7hcMltg

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Reince Penis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E3jdHjTL5A

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I am so enlightened I don't care about things normies care about

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
I hate how their search works and the little notification when someone replies to a comment.
/cumhaters is terrible and degrading.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
degrading women is incredibly popular these days

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
I gotta admit that I unironically love r/nostupidquestions

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/9cu2mj/i_want_to_befriend_a_crow_whats_the_best_way_of/

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

That's a good question thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

fist4jesus posted:

/cumhaters

excuse me what is this