Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

:umberto:

edit: this is too worthless to start a new page on, Lennu tax:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

5) viinaa ei saa ostaa kellon ympäri

6) ei saa nukkua känniä pois puistossa

7) kuseminen rajoitettu tiettyihin paikkoihin

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

brakeless posted:

5) viinaa ei saa ostaa kellon ympäri

6) ei saa nukkua känniä pois puistossa

7) kuseminen rajoitettu tiettyihin paikkoihin

On se vittu että festarilla ajattelee että laskee pään repulle ja nauttii hetken auringosta ja musiikista ni viis sekuntia menee ja järkkärit tulee tökkimään että joko on sammuttu. Haistakaa paska.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

Hope youre ready for the kokkelis to be in government till the heat death of the universe

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I hope your prepared to look at the numbers never changing beyond the error margin.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Greens are in a downward spiral currently. Every new poll shows them losing voters. Touko Aalto needs to show his political prowess soon if he intends to stick around.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Touko Aalto needs to show his political prowess soon if he intends to stick around.

:rip: bald arhinmäki.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

HerraS posted:

Hope youre ready for the kokkelis to be in government till the heat death of the universe

Why is MUUT below SIN this graph makes no sense

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Greens are in a downward spiral currently. Every new poll shows them losing voters. Touko Aalto needs to show his political prowess soon if he intends to stick around.

I think the problem is that he's been showing his "prowess" a bit too much lately

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Terho could get a 1/3 rise in polls if he renamed the party as Virhemarginaali, not to mention how much more accurate it would be.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Darkest Auer posted:

I think the problem is that he's been showing his "prowess" a bit too much lately

The problem of the Greens is that once they have a charismatic leader who has the potential to create a viherjytky, they force him to resign because of their idiotic two term limit. Hoisted by their own retard.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Nenonen posted:

The problem of the Greens is that once they have a charismatic leader who has the potential to create a viherjytky, they force him to resign because of their idiotic two term limit. Hoisted by their own retard.

That's why you should have a puppet "Medvedjev" around. When media asks, he's too busy to attend but luckily the former chairman is always available.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Niinistö publicly calling out Aalto means he's pretty much done? Seems like a dumb thing to do if that is not the intention.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
Niinistö knows what he's doing.

Aalto's problem is, as far as I can see, that he got the chair when the Greens were on the rise and he became obsessed with not doing anything to break that trend. Unfortunately he bought into the idea of "credible politics" which tends to be "do nothing which upsets the right".

And ironically that makes his position as an opposition leader not very credible.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kemper Boyd posted:

Niinistö knows what he's doing.

He's old as balls and he knows he's old as balls. He's basically Väyrys-Paavo.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
As I sit here drinking beer, not hung over from yesterday as I never stopped drinking just slept for a bit in between, I'll tell you where the Greens lost me as a voter. It was when they opposed nuclear power despite that being the best and ultimately only way to reduce c02 emissions fast enough. Then the German greens did something much worse and actually started to shut down nuclear power and replace it with coal. I am an environmentalist, but the Greens are not, they are a poo poo party playing at identity politics instead of doing things that actually matter.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

doverhog posted:

As I sit here drinking beer, not hung over from yesterday as I never stopped drinking just slept for a bit in between, I'll tell you where the Greens lost me as a voter. It was when they opposed nuclear power despite that being the best and ultimately only way to reduce c02 emissions fast enough. Then the German greens did something much worse and actually started to shut down nuclear power and replace it with coal. I am an environmentalist, but the Greens are not, they are a poo poo party playing at identity politics instead of doing things that actually matter.

Niin se maailma makaa

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
"I was surprised the Swedish elections were all about immigration rather than NATO."

That's our prime minister btw.

And just for balanced reporting: the feminist party.

https://twitter.com/katjuaro/status/1038875819383377920

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Well they got into the third largest position so don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Also our far-right nuts got more of a vote and the minute they went into government they sold out just like literally all populists ever and collapsed in the most pathetic political party story of Finnish history...so yes, please, let's get this over with already and let history repeat itself. Right-wing fanatics cash so many checks and attract such morons that any attempt at actually governing anything or fighting the ten thousand year march (that turned into a full speed run) that is globalization is doomed to miserably fail.

Also goddamn Sipilä is a moron

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I'm infinitely more concerned about the strangely persistent popularity of Kok and Kok-minded fuckers of other parties than I am about nazi yahoos.

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
The difference between PS circa 2015 and SD ityool 2018 is that PS was an ideological black hole led by a fat sack of poo poo only interested in himself. SD is an actual ideological far right party, not just a vaguely populist protest party.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Also if SD play their cards right they'll just be in a supply agreement which is basically all the benefits of sitting in government (except getting to ride the ministerial Audi) without any of the disadvantages. Some Moderaterna schmuck will be the face of the new fascist domestic policy instead of Åkesson.

So... it won't deflate SD's support but it might kill the mainstream conservative bloc? :v:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Sulphagnist posted:

Also if SD play their cards right they'll just be in a supply agreement which is basically all the benefits of sitting in government (except getting to ride the ministerial Audi) without any of the disadvantages. Some Moderaterna schmuck will be the face of the new fascist domestic policy instead of Åkesson.

So... it won't deflate SD's support but it might kill the mainstream conservative bloc? :v:

But then some of the Tolkun Ihmiset who are now voting for SicherheitsDienst will transfer to Mods?

Ajon
Aug 8, 2007
'VRROOOMMM!!!' roared the car. 'SPRUITS!' said gramma.

brakeless posted:

great can't wait to run into somebody talking about soyboys unironically
to complement meeting spoiled rich kill all poors cock youth

Taussi ticks both boxes

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

How to be a compassionate centrist in Finland AD 2018:
1) take part in running down social services for addicts and homeless
2) help privatize medical services, then get hired by a private medical company
3) call addicts and homeless as human trash for ruining the street view with their existence
4) deny everything and claim that you really love them little brats, you just misspoke hahaha!

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Bonus points for Ei sillä, että hyväksyisin seksuaalista häirintää, mutta sellaista se nyt vaan on. Sitten tietenkin, kun pillua tekkee mieli miespuolisella. Niin eihän sitä osaa aina kauniisti sanoa.

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Nenonen posted:

3) call addicts and homeless as human trash for ruining the street view with their existence
4) deny everything and claim that you really love them little brats, you just misspoke hahaha!

Hey don't forget the part where they run down disabled people services and then question your right to live when you're so goddamn expensive.

Also the copay for the private medical care, and oh, "being through" meaning hitting every single extra thing they can charge for.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

It wasn't enough: Riikka Moilanen (CP) lost her top job in a private health station board chain due to that "human trash" line.

Now she can work as a taxi driver, driving up and down the mean streets of Oulu, hoping the rain to wash the trash away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGTY-7e3iT0

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
Sorry is you were offended by my hatred of the homeless.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

It wasn't enough: Riikka Moilanen (CP) lost her top job in a private health station board chain due to that "human trash" line.

Now she can work as a taxi driver, driving up and down the mean streets of Oulu, hoping the rain to wash the trash away.

I read the quote and the story on the newspaper this morning and I dunno if it's funny or sad that the only reason she's getting fired is because she was stupid enough to say what already is the company's policy out loud. The quote is just so drat indefensible, too. Like, there's no way to retcon that into being just a slip of the tongue.

Also it is indeed true that the area around Valkea is a shithole but then again so is most of Oulu's downtown so it's probably not very surprising

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
I guess this will come in handy at some point.

https://twitter.com/JoniOjala/status/1039883634419884032

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I started listening to records from my collection at random. Swedes love The International so much they put it on this LP twice :sweden:

e: It's not a very good record.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

This week has allowed me to gaze deeper into the abyss that is Kok.-Hockey mind after two old egoistic farts have come out to tell about their political corruption. I'm just not sure which is worse, Hjallis getting into Veikkaus board through PM's sauna or Tami failing to get his bros to get his card unbusted. I know which one is stupider, though.

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Sep 12, 2018

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Hey I hear Canadian mysticist Jordan B. Peterson is coming to Finland to talk about tidying our rooms, and apparently there's a need for his vision for our habitats because two shows are already sold out. Sadly Mari Kondo couldn't join him to also spread the joy of konmari due to scheduling.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

Hey I hear Canadian mysticist Jordan B. Peterson is coming to Finland to talk about tidying our rooms, and apparently there's a need for his vision for our habitats because two shows are already sold out. Sadly Mari Kondo couldn't join him to also spread the joy of konmari due to scheduling.

No kunnon puhdistustahan tässä maassa kaivataankin, edellisestä on vierähtänyt jo sen sata vuotta. Jos naapuri tai työkaveri ei tuota sinulle iloa niin saunan taakse.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

its gonna take a lot more than some canadian fucknugget to get me to clean my apartment

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

HerraS posted:

its gonna take a lot more than some canadian fucknugget to get me to clean my apartment

He doesn't advocate cleaning your apartment but "your room" so obviously his message is intended for a) institutionalized people and b) literal children.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/PetteriLeino/status/1041607955936931842

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
”Suomalainen voittaa aina” - Dying words of a Yemen civilian just hit by a projectile from a Patria vehicle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Golden Gate Bride posted:

”Suomalainen voittaa aina” - Dying words of a Yemen civilian just hit by a projectile from a Patria vehicle

Dulce et decorum est pro Patria Oyj mori