Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
No
View Results

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I did. Awesome in Timeline. My T3 team of Spidey, Cap, and Thor went 10 for 10 including against a bunch of other T3s and IW Thanos. A little disappointed in WBU as he couldn't handle Proxima or Ebony at 20. But I don't have his isos/urus/obelisk worked up so I'll work on that and see what I can make with him with some team ups. Seems fun at first impression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Finally unlocked the Domino mission. And somehow murder machine Psylocke isn’t doing damage to her. What’s the trick here?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Domino? Like the Messy Friends missions? They're nothing. Just standard 60+ story missions. Nothing special a decent T2 shouldn't be able to auto clear easily.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Okay, got a 5* rank up ticket, so I was able to get thought that task, and now i'm at collect 50 things from dimension rifts. Fun!

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Ah, okay. I just swapped out Psylocke with Quicksilver and it was cake. No idea why Psylocke wasn't even making a dent, though. Maybe Domino has Mind Resist or something?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

twistedmentat posted:

Okay, got a 5* rank up ticket, so I was able to get thought that task, and now i'm at collect 50 things from dimension rifts. Fun!

That one didn't bug me that much since (a) I tend to try and grab the 3 bonus prizes each day anyway and (b) I can always use uniform kits. Took me a couple of days but it fit in more with my daily goals than the Messy Friends one where I either had to be content with 20 searches a day or just do a bunch without getting bios (which I ultimately gave in and did).

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Steve Vader posted:

Ah, okay. I just swapped out Psylocke with Quicksilver and it was cake. No idea why Psylocke wasn't even making a dent, though. Maybe Domino has Mind Resist or something?

I believe Domino has insane levels of Dodge, so you need someone who has lots of ignore to even hit her

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009
Is there a list somewhere of all the current characters who can realize potential/advance to 70? I am basing my T2 decisions on this now since there is no "must haves" for T2 left for me to do.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Right now it's

Captain America (T3)
Hulk
Groot
Black Panther
Hulkbuster (Iron Man Mark 44)
Giant-Man
Colossus

Iron Man (T3)
Rocket Raccoon
War Machine
Star-Lord
Wasp
Doctor Strange
Scarlet Witch
Cable
Ghost
Psylocke
Stryfe

Black Widow
Spider-Man (T3)
Winter Soldier
Ant-Man (T3)
Deadpool (T3)
Domino
Fantomex

Thor (T3)
Loki
Proxima Midnight
Black Dwarf
Corvus Glaive
Ebony Maw
Thanos

It's not super fast but you can check the challenges in-game and look for character achievements you haven't done; there's one for reaching level 70 and one for reaching Tier-3 on the relevant characters.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

If you load up your team screen I'm pretty sure the ones with 70 potential have a different colored icon in the top left. All mine are already T2 so I'm not sure if it's true for them at T1 but I'd assume it is.

Edit: Just checked and it turns out the T1s don't have that icon. Sorry.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Sep 2, 2018

Davedog
Sep 11, 2009

Hogama posted:

It's not super fast but you can check the challenges in-game and look for character achievements you haven't done; there's one for reaching level 70 and one for reaching Tier-3 on the relevant characters.

Cool, thanks! So Giant Man, Ghost, Fantomex, Domino, Psylocke and Stryfe are the only ones I haven't done yet. Good to know.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

if you go to "marvel universe" they all have purple T2 bubbles or orange t3 bubbles. everyone who cant get potential or t3 has no bubble regardless of if you have em at t2 or not. unfortunately it doesnt put em all together at the top so you have to scan the whole guess who table of heroes

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I just Favorite anyone I want to work on like that so they're all up at the top of my field. My roster is broken up into "Favorites" which are people who need ranking up or gear or needs to worked on to improve. And then everyone else who is T2 "finished" or 4/20+150 bios are the "unfavorites" at the bottom.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

STAC Goat posted:

I just Favorite anyone I want to work on like that so they're all up at the top of my field. My roster is broken up into "Favorites" which are people who need ranking up or gear or needs to worked on to improve. And then everyone else who is T2 "finished" or 4/20+150 bios are the "unfavorites" at the bottom.

That's a good idea but have you considered just favoriting your WBU chars and being completely disorganized in your character progression so it's a nightmare

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

what happens when a new patch lets some people go up to level 70 but theyre currently in your unfavourites

WHAT THEN

THEYD BE TRAPPED

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Looks like we'll get some of the Infinity Wars characters. They were teasing the Moon Spider hybrid on their FB.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Infinity Warps*

I uhhhh, I'm really burnt out on costume, so these better be new characters. I just invested so much in Infinity War costumes and they all boosted those characters so much that I'm sticking with them for awhile.

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/1036811088132796416

They also teased Thanos World Boss Ultimate.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Uh, is that a new Moon Knight costume, maybe? Or Spider-Gwen?

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

The Dave posted:

Infinity Warps*

I uhhhh, I'm really burnt out on costume, so these better be new characters. I just invested so much in Infinity War costumes and they all boosted those characters so much that I'm sticking with them for awhile.

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/1036811088132796416

They also teased Thanos World Boss Ultimate.

I hope it's a Moon Knight costume so he can be Good instead of a Spider-Man costume, because he is already Good.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Ask Me For Warez posted:

I hope it's a Moon Knight costume so he can be Good instead of a Spider-Man costume, because he is already Good.

I'd hate for Moon Knight to have to be Spider-Man to be good. If I didn't enjoy Ultron so much, I'd be a bit annoyed that they had to make Giant-Man into Ultron to be good.

Same reason I haven't gotten SPIDOC or CAPDOC costumes. MODOK WILL NOT BE FORCED TO BE NOT MODOK.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

id rather moon knight had a good costume than no good costumes

AzraelNewtype
Nov 9, 2004

「ブレストバーン!!」

Steve Vader posted:

You were also intentionally using blast against speed, which is an automatic damage disadvantage.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

leaked 4.4.0 screenshot of Black Cat destroying Spiderman

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
WTF is with Black Cats tits?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

comics

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

https://twitter.com/marvel_ffightus/status/1037173474501054464?s=21

My only thought is we’re due for a new special mission, and in that case these would all be new characters.

Gaussian
Sep 20, 2001

I'll give you a box of chocolates if you kill me.

Nap Ghost

The Dave posted:

https://twitter.com/marvel_ffightus/status/1037173474501054464?s=21

My only thought is we’re due for a new special mission, and in that case these would all be new characters.

Beta Ray Bill?!?

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Since it's Infinity Warps, it's the Iron Man / Thor crossover:

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Gaussian posted:

Beta Ray Bill?!?

Iron Hammer, the Iron Man/Thor Infinty Warp.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

beta ray bill's hammer is round and bronze coloured, it looks much cooler than that lovely sledgehammer. please keke add beta ray bilbo baggins

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

beta ray bill's hammer is round and bronze coloured, it looks much cooler than that lovely sledgehammer. please keke add beta ray bilbo baggins

:goonsay:

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

So I looked up Infinity Warps.

Ghost Panther - I'm guessing Ghost Rider
Arachknight - I'm guessing Moon Knight costume
Weapon Hex - X-23
Soldier Supreme - Cap's got too many costumes, so maybe Strange
Iron hammer - Iron Man, I bet.

GHOST PANTHER.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Special Missions seem like the best option for these. And I think new characters are more likely than just costumes.

I wonder which will be the premium?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It would be kind of annoying if they added a new Iron Man/Thor costume so soon after the Infinity War updates.

Then again I'm almost done ranking up Thor's Infinity War costume after finally accepting to abandon his fully worked up Ragnarok costume. So I suppose it would serve me right.

I don't know. This is an odd update that I guess we'll have to wait to understand. I just finished getting all the Special Missions people to 4/20+150 though so it would be cool for a new set of those.

Even if it should be Fantastic Four...

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

T2ing Collosus tonight feels like getting a 800lb gorilla off my back.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

on reddit theyre saying that netmarble twitter confirmed theyre characters, not costumes

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

New sneak peak says missions and indicates 7 locations. 7 new missions sounds like a new round of story missions rather than special. And would seem to suggest characters and not costumes.

Gonna burn out some auto tickets I guess.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

https://twitter.com/Marvel_FFightUS/status/1037535861049442304

heroic quest

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Jeez. I just finally got the Sinister Six ready to T2 - Kraven and Lizard are just waiting for enough Chaos Norns and their turn in the priority list.

I've barely touched the Inhumans or the Young Avengery types, although I did burn tickets to 6* Songbird like a year ago.

But... Ghost Panther.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Aw gently caress I just noticed that Titan's Record books only stack to 10? So I've been loving myself by doing Proxima huh