Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

buildmorefarms posted:

Choco mountain??

:stare: How did you know?

Also Ultra Shortcuts in MKWii

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

QUACKTASTIC posted:

Sunrise hosted One Nation leader Pauline Hanson and Australian senator Derryn Hinch on the show this week to discuss Malcolm Turnbull and his son’s backing of the Labor Party.

Every loving day. It's never even about her policies or scandals. She is just the filter they present all politics discussion through.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope
So with that French au pair - she was previously 'counselled' by immigration for working while on a tourist visa, then tells immigration again that she's working while on a tourist visa. Do you have to be loving stupid to be an au pair?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Is that what they call sleeping with "the man of the house" ?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Honesty is loving stupid.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
https://twitter.com/nayukagorrie/status/1037097875501510658?s=21

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
https://twitter.com/samanthamaiden/status/1037257263553998848?s=21

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Loophole for rich dick heads to hire slaves spotted.

buildmorefarms
Aug 13, 2004

любоваться
Doctor Rope

MysticalMachineGun posted:

:stare: How did you know?

Also Ultra Shortcuts in MKWii

Looks like you, I, and snoremac were all hustled by YouTube's recommendation algorithm.

But that triple weathertenko :wow:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

buildmorefarms posted:

But that triple weathertenko :wow:

Hell yeah :ocelot:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Horse people are loving crazy man. All of them are.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

As always it's not what you know, it's who you know. The disconnect here is how McLachlan thinks "I just contacted a member of Parliament like anyone can" will fly with anyone. At all.

How'd the senate stuff end up today?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm starting to get the feeling this Dutton stuff will sink the LNP in the polls even further.

Can you imagine a 60-40 election?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Anyone know anything about banks, my bank is cutting my interest rate on savings by like a whole percent next month and im wondering if I call up and threaten to change banks they might find it in their hearts to keep me on the old rate?

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

they don't give a gently caress about commoners

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

Anidav posted:

Oh gently caress I’m so close keep going

Chicken Parmigiana
Sep 12, 2007

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Anyone know anything about banks, my bank is cutting my interest rate on savings by like a whole percent next month and im wondering if I call up and threaten to change banks they might find it in their hearts to keep me on the old rate?

Without looking anything up, I’m gonna guess that if one bank is doing it, all the banks are doing it, or will be very soon. ‘Cause there’s, what, four of them? — and they all collude.

And that’s what I know about (Australian) banks!

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Dude McAwesome posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fcGRXBFANA

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

do you have lots of money? then no

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

You are a kind and benevolent overlord.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Anidav posted:

I'm starting to get the feeling this Dutton stuff will sink the LNP in the polls even further.

Astounding that someone can harass people with polls for so long and yet learn so little

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I learned hope.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Dude McAwesome posted:

100 - 0

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Let's see what the LNP marketing department is up to.

Bash unions, shill NRL...

It sounds like he wants to save seats in Queensland to me. What do you guys think?

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

https://twitter.com/FergusonNews/status/1036850296649994240

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.

Anidav posted:

It sounds like he wants to save seats in Queensland to me. What do you guys think?

Wait, I honestly can’t understand the point they’re trying to get across with that housing one...labor have been out of power for two terms...

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Of course there's nothing wrong with that photo, there's no Jews or black people in it to upset Steve

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I think it's like... He will make it worse?

I suppose both sides of politics know the bubble is going to pop and the LNP losing Govt is near certain so they might as well start blaming Bill Shorten early?

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

sarah's pose is freaking me out

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

I can't believe you've done this

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

All throughout that interview I was wondering if they were going to gently caress.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Illuminati triangle finger pose?

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do
My favourite thing about Bannon is that he poured acid into a Jacuzzi at a rental property once and no one understands why, but they kept his deposit

The Peccadillo fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Sep 5, 2018

froglet
Nov 12, 2009

You see, the best way to Stop the Boats is a massive swarm of autonomous armed dogs. Strafing a few boats will stop the rest and save many lives in the long term.

You can't make an Omelet without breaking a few eggs. Vote Greens.

Anidav posted:

I think it's like... He will make it worse?

I suppose both sides of politics know the bubble is going to pop and the LNP losing Govt is near certain so they might as well start blaming Bill Shorten early?
Maybe the labs will spin it as "housing is more affordable now, are you saying you want young people to be priced out of the market?".

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

If there's one thing I've learned it's that a forward thinking Labor opposition will always be a back flipping government.

I hope to be proven wrong though and maybe the Rudd leadership rules will save them.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Anidav posted:

Their point is that they're trying to point out labour are going to be unfriendly to the housing market and it's going to decline even ... further?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

That will surely convince all those labor voting real estate agents to change their votes

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

The Peccadillo posted:

My favourite thing about Bannon is that he poured acid into a Jacuzzi at a rental property once and no one understands why, but they kept his deposit

clearly he got in afterwards, it explains his skin

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

And now I’m spent. God drat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

It's a perfectly fine photo

for a clown to take

of two assholes