Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

Communist Walrus posted:

The quotes from the purchasers who're clearly trying to save face are just great

It's often quoted like "haha look at the stupid person", occasionally with varying degrees of racism thrown in, but that guy was in on the scam along with most of the purchasers. His comments make a lot more sense in that light IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

gently caress this poo poo pisses me off so much

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

If you're eating with someone and they rat out your waiter you should punch them in the mouth.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

hell planet

feller
Jul 5, 2006

heck they don’t even have to actually be on their phone to get tattled on. Who’s the rear end in a top hat that posted the sign going to believe?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Report a server for exciting additives

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Puckering up with rage that your server checked a text message? Has their failure to grovel at your feet to earn their tip left you with a sour taste? Report them for 25% off your next meal by using our fun new reporting website, lemonparty.org!

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

possibly the most offensive thing i've ever seen on sa

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

boar guy posted:

Need I remind you of sad parrot, the worst image ever :colbert:

Also I just noticed we got moved to C-SPAM, when'd that happen lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

boar guy posted:

*Takes one dollar off the pile of five ($5) American dollars I left on the table as a warning to ensure good service that I was prepared to tip you for my 90 dollar check *

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

This is pretty much the culture of fear Americans live in at most companies.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

*Takes one dollar off the pile of five ($5) American dollars I left on the table as a warning to ensure good service that I was prepared to tip you for my 90 dollar check *

I'm so glad even my most assholish relatives don't pull this poo poo or I'd probably have ruined every family get together.

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast

Snitches get stitches.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Managers love this poo poo because it means you're basically doing their job for them. And if someone games the system by making poo poo up they can always just hire more waiters.

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Could Satan just arise from the river of blood already, the tension is killing me.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Third Rock was ahead of its time.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

oh i was reading about this a while ago, that exact scam has been run a bunch of times. one time a guy just bought a bunch of already disproven devices, put a new label on them, and sold them for 50k each lol

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
that tip line thing is fine as long as it works both ways. waitress comes around to ask you how your food is and you're on your phone BLAMMO 25% markup

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Peanut President posted:

that tip line thing is fine as long as it works both ways. waitress comes around to ask you how your food is and you're on your phone BLAMMO 25% markup

No one will be able to grass up anyone cause they'll be too afraid to pull their phones out, genius!

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/tresdessert/status/1037308585632509954

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

XTimmy posted:

This weirds me out so much, like if you KNOW you're making a scam device why do this obviously fake yet labor intensive poo poo? Did he actually think his scam product worked through the magic of toner?

there was another method where you put a blank card in a mason jar with a sample of what you want to find, and it absorbs the vapor waves over like a week and then it's ready! :v:
the polaroid thing was to find stuff you don't have a sample of, like missing persons. So, that's cool.

hosed up. goddamn. drat.

little munchkin posted:

oh i was reading about this a while ago, that exact scam has been run a bunch of times. one time a guy just bought a bunch of already disproven devices, put a new label on them, and sold them for 50k each lol

disruptive!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

ate all the Oreos posted:

I'm so glad even my most assholish relatives don't pull this poo poo or I'd probably have ruined every family get together.

*on the way to bathroom* "Psst, server! Hey don't worry about my dick uncle. I'm going to cover your tip, but if you dump a bowl of chowder on him I'll quadruple it. Lobster if you have it."

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Go every day and report a new person, get your friends to go and keep doing the same until you all get kicked out and the dumbass owner loses like 100 dollars maybe

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

I find that being a sociopathic rear end in a top hat towards people with unfettered access to my food and drink usually works out just fine with no unexpected repercussions :waycool:

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

ArmZ posted:

*bank repossess your skin*

holy poo poo don't give them ideas

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

DrPossum posted:

holy poo poo don't give them ideas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cel0ST6RMDQ

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Who wants popcorn!?

gently caress, how do you eat anything with that thing?

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Outrail posted:

Who wants popcorn!?

gently caress, how do you eat anything with that thing?

Grills are usually removable, they are not tooth replacements.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Day Man posted:

Grills are usually removable, they are not tooth replacements.

Oh thank gently caress.

I thought they were sort of dumb as gently caress decorative braces.

Turns out they are dumb as gently caress decorative mouthguards.

Looks like I'm the dumb as gently caress dumb gently caress.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

It's also clearly a photoshop by "adam.the.creator"

I looked him up because holy poo poo what a dumb name and wow he fits this thread. Here's his clearly self-written know your meme page, which is like the third google result:

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/adam-the-creator

quote:

Adam the Creator is the online handle of Adam Padilla, a New York City digital content creator and brand strategist who has garnered a large social media following by creating and sharing original iterations of memes on Instagram.

Oh boy, a brand strategist who also likes making MEMES?! What an incredible personality you have! :allears:

quote:

On June 24th, 2016, Padilla posted one of his first memes, which he would eventually transition his main focus toward. In an Instagram[6] post, he superimposed a picture of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump onto a Burger King Mac and Cheetos food item.

Wow great job buddy :thumbsup:

quote:

Padilla is known as a successful brand strategist, who has consulted for celebrities, startups and Fortune 500 luxury brands. In 2016, Business Insider named him one of the 29 best people in advertising to follow on Instagram.

Padilla is also known for his massive dick that all the ladies really like

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Also I love that Business Insider is now releasing lists such as "the 29 best people in advertising to follow on Instagram" with a completely straight face.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

ate all the Oreos posted:

Also I love that Business Insider is now releasing lists such as "the 29 best people in advertising to follow on Instagram" with a completely straight face.

That makes me think there's only 29 total, so it's also a Worst Of list.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

I don't know what the system for assigning guillotine priority is, but I really hope anyone who regularly uses the worst "brand" or who has "brand" somewhere in their job title are near the top

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Want to rent a home in that city you live in? Well, move to a different state or "Maybe even, God forbid, get two jobs" says Malcolm Gunning, president of the Real Estate Institute of Australia with an imperious frown.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Communist Walrus posted:

I don't know what the system for assigning guillotine priority is, but I really hope anyone who regularly uses the worst "brand" or who has "brand" somewhere in their job title are near the top

As long as this includes both Russell and Jo Brand

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg

I'll never understand how people can work two jobs? One full time job just devours all your free time, with a second job I guess you don't sleep? I'd rather die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

g0lbez posted:

I'll never understand how people can work two jobs? One full time job just devours all your free time, with a second job I guess you don't sleep? I'd rather die

hey remember that old lady back in like 2000 who was working three jobs to try and get by and Bush called her a real American