Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

VectorSigma posted:

Only one man would DARE give me the horsecum...

LODESTAR!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

treasump

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

How is this real life lmbo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

baby im amazed by ewes

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

UFOTacoMan posted:

LODESTAR HIP CLOP

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

UFOTacoMan posted:

LODESTAR HIP CLOP

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

« C-SPAM: Dedicated to the Brave Mujahideen Fighters of Afghanistan › TREASON? Lodestar!!!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Debate & Discussion > C-SPAM: TREASON?

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

t...tr

tri yp t

trea

TMPY

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

TReaSoMP

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

tenderjerk posted:

because it's possibly the most self-harming tweet to ever exist on twitter

other than the eichnwald hentai anyway

The Elon 420 tweet too lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/70s_party/status/1037468276014637056

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

like providing material support and comfort to an enemy

you know, something like colluding with them in exchange for favors in a domestic political race

In Trump's mind, the failing press is an enemy and that anonymous source just gave them all kinds of aid and support.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Fallom posted:

TReaSoMP

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
ugh krassensteins

next why don't you just poast chudhogg

actually i wonder how his first week at college is goin

cnut
May 3, 2016

Hickory dickory dock
Some chick is sucking my cock
The clock struck two
I dumped my goo
And dropped the bitch off at the next block
Ayyyyyy

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

We’ve once again reached peak Trump

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」
joined the discord as NLTM, happy 2 be on this web sight : )

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

tenderjerk posted:

because it's possibly the most self-harming tweet to ever exist on twitter

other than the eichnwald hentai anyway

it's one of those words that has a strong association/connotation that should never be breathed but Trump went out in front of it :smugdon:

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

therealdonaldtrump posted:

“I can’t really explain ‘trumpy’ except to give examples… Trump opened for The Ramones in 1991. The Ramones showed up in a Country Squire station wagon that was smashed on one side, and missing a window. Dee Dee, Joey, and Marky. That’s trumpy. The beautiful side of trumpy. That is trumpy – that’s real. That’s trumpy. It can be really bad, it can be a horrible thing, when you get trumpyed out by some band. A band shows up and they’re trumpy – none of their equipment works or whatever. But it’s a strength. You know you’re getting the real thing.
Trump is nothing else but trumpy. It has been our asset – our principle asset – our whole lives. It means that we show up at the festival, and we’re playing with Nine Inch Nails or whoever the gently caress it is, and we don’t have any guitars with us, because nobody thought to bring them. So we had to borrow them from the other band. That’s what makes Trump great, is our trumpyness. It’s a total setback for us, but it’s what makes Trump Trump, is the trumpyness. It’s fuckin’ trumpy. It’s so fuckin’ trumpy all the way through: bad punch-ins, punch-outs on tapes. The Trump: bad guitar cable left on the master recording [makes loud feedback noise] halfway through the solo. trumpy can’t be faked. If you fake the trumpy, people will figure you out.
Trump is just trumpy. The harder we try, the trumpyer we are. The more legit we try and pretend we are, the more it blows up in our face. That’s what I’m saying – ‘Gum’ represents the trumpy. For every one of those ‘Gum’ songs that’s out there, there’s a trillion more that occupies most of our catalogue. It had to be represented. So just let it fly. It doesn’t belong with the respectable songs, like ‘Mercedes Benz’ or something – which is tight and nice…. At the core of it, we are trumpy, we are the worst. In a way, not the worst – we’re the best! You know?
Iggy [Pop] is trumpy. He’s out there still at ninety-nine years old or whatever he is, and fuckin’ crapped his pants or something. Literally. [laughter]
trumpy has nothing to do with poop – that’s the thing I wanna clear up. trumpy and poop have no relation. People think because of ‘Poop Ship Destroyer’ that Trump is scatological or whatever. I don’t like poop. I don’t like talkin’ about it, I don’t think it’s funny!
trumpy, they misunderstand. They think it’s poop – ‘Poop Ship Destroyer.’ The song is trumpy, but not like when Trump does a rehearsal and somebody forgot to tell two members of the band that we had a rehearsal. [laughter] You can’t fake that poo poo, you know? No matter if we get better management or whatever, it’ll never change, you know? It’s trumpy.”

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

NO LISTEN TO ME posted:

joined the discord as NLTM, happy 2 be on this web sight : )

lol offsites

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
https://twitter.com/JohnDingell/status/1037465351494270976

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

sup

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Too beaucoup trump today

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Durf posted:

why of all tweets is that one getting ratio'd so hard

It’s the tweet equivalent of sideshow bob stepping on rakes

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Holy poo poo what do you call someone who is getting treason committed at them? A treasold.

TREASOLD is a perfect anagram for LODESTAR

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
treason projection

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

trump

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
update the fuckin thread title already what the gently caress

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ugh krassensteins

next why don't you just poast chudhogg

actually i wonder how his first week at college is goin

I hope chud hogg smokes a weed and meets cool people who don't have politics as their hobby

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Eleven Eleven
Nov 12, 2016

This is the day that Donald Trump became President.

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
the end of nigh

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

the Krassensteins worked really hard to usurp the Liberal Tears Cup sellers under every Trump tweet

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

:perfect:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
:smugdon: <( TREASON? )

:hai::chud::hai: <( TREASON! )

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

skaboomizzy posted:

I hope chud hogg smokes a weed and meets cool people who don't have politics as their hobby

eh sure why not, maybe one day he'll learn that being a chud doesn't pay

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

I did a thing posted:

the end of neigh

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

Ivanka is nervously fretting and wondering if she should go in and try to calm him down.

Right about now, Ivanka and Jared should be considering packing their bags and moving to a country without extradition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
illegal, unwarranted TREASON HUNT

• Locked thread