Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ultrafilter posted:

No shoe 0/10.

This might have been published pre-shoe-incident. I think it was still during the campaign, before the primaries.

I don't care enough to check though. Sorry.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

punk mermaid is my new kink

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
Just what the hell IS that Zelda comic? I feel like I read half of it in the political cartoons thread but don't even know what it's called or where it is. I just know that her name is Zelda and apparently she has friends and they go do shenanigans and she doesn't shave her legs.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

FactsAreUseless posted:

He's extremely pro-Trump and anti-Semitic.

Please don't be redundant

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

bort posted:

Let's see, TSA glove, oh right Fukushima fish. Money coming out of the blowhole, and POST.

Thank you for making me hear this in the voice of Internet etiquette Big Money Salvia Eric.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

:lol:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Besesoth posted:

Trump is swimming against the tide of political correctness etc. and is too massive to be held back.

According to Garrison himself: "The ‘Trumpback whale’ is dominating the seas and fighting the currents of political correctness."

Memento posted:

This might have been published pre-shoe-incident. I think it was still during the campaign, before the primaries.

I don't care enough to check though. Sorry.

The cartoon was published in January 2016, Hillary fainted and lost a shoe in September 2016.

FactsAreUseless posted:

He's extremely pro-Trump and anti-Semitic.

Oh poo poo, I just remembered where I knew his name from. A Jewish comicbook artist in Melbourne did a long comic strip about how 4chan photoshopped a whole bunch of Garrison's old comics to be horrifically anti-Semitic and posted a whole bunch of poo poo online using fake accounts under his name. But then an anti-hate group tried to help Garrison counter all that stuff with their own PR campaign and I'm guessing that the comic strip was part of that.

This was back in 2015 before Garrison's brain got broken (well, even more broken) over Trump and Hillary so who the gently caress knows what's real and what's fake now.

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 08:01 on Sep 6, 2018

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"The ‘Trumpback whale’ "

O Sweet Merciful Jesus my sides! When did all these people get together and decide to form the clowning club of self-ownage?

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I don't pay him much attention but I'm pretty sure Garrison passed the point of literally being Stan Kelly a few years ago.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Oh poo poo, I just remembered where I knew his name from. A Jewish comicbook artist in Melbourne did a long comic strip about how 4chan photoshopped a whole bunch of Garrison's old comics to be horrifically anti-Semitic and posted a whole bunch of poo poo online using fake accounts under his name. But then an anti-hate group tried to help Garrison counter all that stuff with their own PR campaign and I'm guessing that the comic strip was part of that.

That did not age well 😬

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

complete freedom of movement *

*unless someone's behind you

*or you fall over and can't get back up

*or someone flicks a lit match at you.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao

Also it reminds me of the episode of To Catch a Predator where they had one cop in a hedge in a gillie suit presumably for the craic because he’d slowly shamble out of the hedge each time.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao

Also it reminds me of the episode of To Catch a Predator where they had one cop in a hedge in a gillie suit presumably for the craic because he’d slowly shamble out of the hedge each time.

That was hilarious overkill. My guess is it was left in the back of one of the APCs the Flager Beach police got and they were looking for any excuse to use it.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Gynocentric Regime posted:

That was hilarious overkill. My guess is it was left in the back of one of the APCs the Flager Beach police got and they were looking for any excuse to use it.

Oh absolutely or they’ve had it for years after an over enthusiastic quartermaster(?) bought it one year with a surplus and have been dying to use it

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

If all you're going to wear if trousers, you might as well make them something special.

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
It looks like he stole the yoga pants off a mom at Target.

lemonadesweetheart
May 27, 2010

Pretty sure it's just a cat.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
New Tekken looking good.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

EmmyOk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW05-V51HGE

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/kamalavathe/status/1036460537553420289

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
A reminder that if you're going to use your ghillie suit to pull off a fake Bigfoot sighting don't run in front of cars on the highway :rip::wookie:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
A good reminder that the fuzzy appearance of the otter is merely a fleshy cowl concealing their hideous sinewy befanged skeletal inner forms

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Karate Bastard posted:

A good reminder that the fuzzy appearance of the otter is merely a fleshy cowl concealing their hideous sinewy befanged skeletal inner forms

That's true of all mammals.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I ain't concealing poo poo buddy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

You... are.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Little poop tents all over the living room.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Maybe they're on a liquid diet, you don't know.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Shifty Nipples posted:

Little poop tents all over the living room.

I understand this reference...but don't know what it is in response to. Which post did I miss?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Bored posted:

I understand this reference...but don't know what it is in response to. Which post did I miss?

Karate Bastard posted:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Karate Bastard posted:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
That my dude is an av/post master combo

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/ProjectAuuman/status/1037772394470010880

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Living his best life :colbert:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Why would you need two hilts?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Flair.

Strange Charm
Apr 6, 2008