Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

What about the larger sizes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnAQ5UFdpNw

quote:

1,737 waiting

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

They're on sale on amazon.ca as well: https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=a9_asi_1?rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Amicro+sd+card&keywords=micro+sd+card&ie=UTF8&qid=1536267545

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Wait it's still happening today? I though it was pushed back to next week?

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Beastie posted:

They just forgot to unschedule the event on Youtube. It doesn't mean the Direct is actually going to get streamed.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Beastie posted:

Nintendo's pretty bad at online, maybe they accidentally air it

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Supercar Gautier posted:

They just forgot to unschedule the event on Youtube. It doesn't mean the Direct is actually going to get streamed.
They should just show a stream of the rescue/humanitarian efforts in the earthquake aftermath.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Folt The Bolt posted:

So basically the ones in power at Resetera then.

what kinds of posts do you wanna make on resetera

you can post em here, this is a safe space

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

American McGay posted:

Shut the gently caress up holy poo poo this is the worst derail in all of human history. Why couldn't the earthquake hit wherever the SA servers are located these days.

why what's wrong

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Looper posted:

what kinds of posts do you wanna make on resetera

you can post em here, this is a safe space

I wanna post that they had to delay the direct because it was going to show off a port of Quake, and Disaster Day of Crisis. And I have.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

punk rebel ecks posted:

It absolutely does.

While I wouldn't say "SJWs" aren't as bad as alt-righters they do seep into gaming discussions.

I got called racist because I liked Civilization and thought it was cool and funny that they kept the glitch that makes Ghandi use nukes all the time.

that's funny tho

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

A.I. Borgland Corp posted:

I wanna post that they had to delay the direct because it was going to show off a port of Quake, and Disaster Day of Crisis. And I have.

lol

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Looper posted:

that's funny tho

The argument used was "because Ghandi was a symbol of peace and him being so nuke friendly educates people that he was a bloodthirsty tyrant."

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

punk rebel ecks posted:

The argument used was "because Ghandi was a symbol of peace and him being so nuke friendly educates people that he was a bloodthirsty tyrant."

next you'll tell me he wasn't an immortal god king that ruled India from 3000 bc to today

Chin Strap
Nov 24, 2002

I failed my TFLC Toxx, but I no longer need a double chin strap :buddy:
Pillbug
How is Yoku's Island Express? Metroidvania pinball sounds appealing.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Chin Strap posted:

It's amazing. GOTY candidate for me.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

What about the larger sizes?

I just ordered a new larger one today, since I've filled my 128. Best deal I found was this 256GB Samsung one. I looked at the SanDisk 400GB, but I think they're still too pricy.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

30 more minutes until we get to watch a static image of the Nintendo Direct logo, I'm loving hyped.

Also it's up to 3000 now.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

How did this many people not get the memo.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I'm sure most of them did; they're just hoping Nintendo forgot to unschedule the video going up

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Given how clumsy Nintendo can be with the internet I can imagine 3000 people thinking "ya know maybe they'll just air it anyway."

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Less than 30 minutes to go :woop: :woop:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Yeah but what if they gently caress it up, or if YouTube fucks it up

Barudak
May 7, 2007

^burtle posted:

I think my problem is that I keep loving up my deployments with my first team. I try and space out the mech and the tank with the artillery in the back and inevitably the enemy moves in a way that I can't reach something major.

Remember, no matter where the enemy moves they cant hit you until youve had a turn to respond. For most maps this means every unit should be as far forward as possible even if theyre by themsleves.

Also not every team is equally good, you may find yourself doing much better with one squad versus another just because their style clicks with you better.

Or they just are better like the Rusting Hulks.

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox

Chin Strap posted:

Pretty good but way too short. It's a novel concept executed fairly well.

Zibidibodel
Jan 10, 2012

Macaluso posted:

Yeah there's also a Wario game with "fart" in the title which, while very in character for a Wario game, I don't think they would allow "fart" in the title for one of their own first party games. Which means either the guy knew about Yoshi and BS'd everything else, the guy got very lucky with guessing the name of the Yoshi game, or there's actually a loving Metroid horse racing game coming out??

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
4,205 waiting

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Reggie: Hey Bill, you turned off the stream, right?

Bill: ...

Reggie: Right?

Bill: I'll be right back, I uh, gotta go pee

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Reggie: Hey Bill, you turned off the stream, right?

Bill: ...

Reggie: Right?

Bill: I'll be right back, I uh, gotta go pee

That link 5000 people are watching is on the Nintendo Japan channel.

Zibidibodel
Jan 10, 2012

asecondduck posted:

That link 5000 people are watching is on the Nintendo Japan channel.

Over 7000 now.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Hammer Bro.
Jul 7, 2007

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Instead of refreshing the youtube channel to see if content will go up I'm refreshing this page to see if comments will go up about people refreshing the youtube channel to see if content will go up.

I feel like shame ought to be involved somewhere in that equation, but all I experience is amusement.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
We did it, we hit 10,000.

Good Direct everyone!

Zibidibodel
Jan 10, 2012

Imagine the insanity if chat HAD been allowed for that stream... actually then people might know that it's cancelled...

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

speak for yourself

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I halfway expected them to accidentally air it anyways.

Data miners found out some stuff in Splatoon 2 that was scheduled for the 7th is now coming out the 14th so some people think the Direct was be rescheduled for the 13th now.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
It should be mentioned that when people poo poo on Resetera for being liberal they don’t necessarily mean that conservatives are superior, they mean that Resetera is the kind of place that worships at Hillary Clinton’s feet and anyone who praises Bernie or Ocasio-Cortez is labeled a heretic and ran out.

They also think Arkham Origins is the best in the series. It’s a bad website.

Andrast posted:

Weapon degradation in botw sucks and the world is empty and boring

Hot take: weapon degradation doesn’t deserve an ounce of the hate it gets because in pretty much every game I play that has it (Dead Rising 1 and 2, Fallout New Vegas, BotW, etc.) it’s actually extremely good.

Is the Broforce port good? I remember it kinda running like rear end on PS4 so I don’t have a lot of hope here, especially undocked.

Pirate Jet fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Sep 6, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Andrast posted:

the world is empty and boring

lmao

• Locked thread