Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Most definitely the latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
I was definitely all set to post that they should probably wrap things up until the ending, at which point we realize it was a troll. I think/hope the awkward pacing, editing, and jokes not landing were part of the troll. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

ChesterJT posted:

I don't remember, did they actually make a Fargo joke or are you just forgetting he actually went to North Dakota to see his kid?

He had a small role on Fargo. I forget which season.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I got a laugh at them digging Dee's lighting out of the trash. Pretty good start to the season!

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

withak posted:

IIRC Amazon posts stuff when they receive it from the network; they don't have any control over the timing.

Yeah, I actually spoke with support after I posted. They said that it takes 48hrs (which I still don't think is true) and that they hadn't received it from the network. Oddly, enough, though: about 40mins later I got an email alert that the new episode was available (this usually happens at like 3am after the air date, not 8pm). I think someone forgot to flip a switch and I was the only customer to contact support.

Anyways, holy poo poo this episode was good. I was excited to see how the gang would function without Dennis but Cindy was great surrogate and I enjoyed that the Dennis doll still played the role of Dennis by getting in everyone's heads.

I also enjoy Mac still being out of the closet but he still has the same weak-rear end denials about his true character. "I'm not going to bang the Dennis doll" "yeah, he's going to bang it as soon as we leave the room."

It was so perfect that Charlie finally gets Waitress but is unappreciative (carry-over from the last finale, I know) but Dennis still manages to bang her and gently caress it up for Charlie without really being there.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/eJhUFwT.gifv

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lmao the Dennis head dip was so perfect. episode was perfect, suck it h8rz

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Dennis looks like he aged 5 years. It must be hard livin' in North Dakota.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

They all look a bit older except for Dee who looks younger maybe its her different style/makeup.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Yea Dee looks great :birddrugs:

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014
Fun Shoe

Krankenstyle posted:

Yea Dee looks great :birddrugs:

Maybe it's a side-effect of the lighting.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Reince Penis posted:

He had a small role on Fargo. I forget which season.

It was the first season with BBT. Show is amazing and I'm so happy they have a 4th season coming.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

ChesterJT posted:

It was the first season with BBT. Show is amazing and I'm so happy they have a 4th season coming.

It's bonkers that they can keep doing seasons of that and have them be mostly separate and completely awesome.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
BBT? Big Bang Theory?

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Waltzing Along posted:

BBT? Big Bang Theory?

Billy Bob Thornton

Testicle Masochist
Oct 13, 2012

Billy Bob Thornton

Edit gently caress beaten

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
There's a show called Billy Bob Thornton?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Would you ask Tom Petty that question?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Waltzing Along posted:

There's a show called Billy Bob Thornton?

I'll throw another acronym at you, ESL?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

ChesterJT posted:

I'll throw another acronym at you, ESL?

Extra Sexy Ladies!

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dennis is literally getting turkey neck, how the gently caress does that happen in your early 40s

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Dolphin posted:

Dennis is literally getting turkey neck, how the gently caress does that happen in your early 40s

He peaked too early.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Dolphin posted:

That's what happens when you wear the skin of another man too often

landgrabber
Sep 13, 2015

i feel like post season 10 sunny has turned into a spinoff of always sunny. but i like it still. i liked wednesday's ep more than pretty much all of S11

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

bring back old gbs posted:

lmao the Dennis head dip was so perfect. episode was perfect, suck it h8rz

I love that he holds and keeps holding the blowjob mouth as he cocks his head and smirks. He manages to smirk with a blowjob mouth. The man is a golden god.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

It's almost a shame that Frank didn't kill Dennis and the doll would've simply replaced him for the rest of the season.

i am the bird
Mar 2, 2005

I SUPPORT ALL THE PREDATORS
I still love the idea proposed that Dennis reappears at the end of this episode and the show continues on, but then it turns out that it’s just been the doll for the entire season and the gang has fully lost their goddamn minds.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
That doll was so creepy. Were they cgi loving with it?

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Brawnfire posted:

Extra Sexy Ladies!

Do they have any magnum condoms for my monster dong?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

PostNouveau posted:

That doll was so creepy. Were they cgi loving with it?

Dude, have you never seen a sex doll? They're loving creepy.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
They said they did digital capture (aka taking photos) of Dennis to get it to look real.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
I really hope they let Glenn Howerton keep that thing after shooting. If not that, then somebody should abscond with that prop, because it's a goddamn masterpiece.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I wonder if anyone's hosed it yet.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Baronjutter posted:

I wonder if anyone's hosed it yet.

Mac blew loads inside of it, dude.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

Sand Monster posted:

Dennis looks like he aged 5 years. It must be hard livin' in North Dakota.

I think maybe they used makeup in this scene to make him look more like the doll, just as with his pose?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

King Vidiot posted:

Dude, have you never seen a sex doll? They're loving creepy.

No kidding. I guess it's that I've never seen one that's made to look like someone I know before. It was all kinds of weird.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

My friend was in the sex doll business for a while, yeah they're creepy as poo poo, specially when they've all been recently washed and are hanging on hooks in the back yard to dry.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

i am the bird posted:

I still love the idea proposed that Dennis reappears at the end of this episode and the show continues on, but then it turns out that it’s just been the doll for the entire season and the gang has fully lost their goddamn minds.

Yeah and Mac has kept the "sex doll" for his own personal use.

Actually I'm betting he does even if this isn't some kind fake out.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Well thanks to this thread I just discovered that Rickety Cricket is married to Emily Deschanel. And he also appeared in an episode of WWE Raw back in 2003 as Denny Mullet :vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

freeranger posted:

Well thanks to this thread I just discovered that Rickety Cricket is married to Emily Deschanel. And he also appeared in an episode of WWE Raw back in 2003 as Denny Mullet :vince:

Honestly, the only way I can enjoy the Rickety Cricket episodes is by reminding myself that the actor has a wonderful wife and great career in real life, because man do those go to some dark places.