Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

That DICK! posted:

when i was 17 my girlfriend was an elf I met on WOW who told me she had brain cancer and was dying and i cried throughout my high school graduation

I miss that poo poo

I lived in basically EverQuest from 9th thru 10th grade and have stronger memories of it than of a lot of my hometown bc I moved for the last 2yrs of HS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i just want the midterms over with because no matter what happens there won't be any more anticipation and we can just watch the fallout of the results

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I used to think bonghitz was a bot, now I think bonghitz catches up on 200 pages of the thread in a single sitting while pressing “open in new tab” on anything they like and want to quote, and then upon finishing catching up resolves all those newly opened tabs in a row, mostly by means of empty quoting

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

lmao ur readin every page

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

lmao i was just gonna let that die after nobody noticed it.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

FactsAreUseless posted:

*reads this*

What the gently caress is a lifestyle choice illness

i also want to know this

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

bong hitz 4 trump

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

twoday posted:

I used to think bonghitz was a bot, now I think bonghitz catches up on 200 pages of the thread in a single sitting while pressing “open in new tab” on anything they like and want to quote, and then upon finishing catching up resolves all those newly opened tabs in a row, mostly by means of empty quoting

yeh i tried to do that for a couple months last year

iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich
or maybe it just wasnt that funny of a gif who knows truamp

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

BraveUlysses posted:

is there any context or lack of context when this cartoon doesnt suck rear end

fug u ill fight u. it was almost a tv show!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

here's an old joke from like the 1940s (I found it in a joke book from the 1940s)

Jim was a construction worker and he noticed that his coworker Sam was disappointed by the tuna salad sandwich he seemed to have every day for lunch.

On Monday, Sam would open up his lunchbox, look at his sandwich, sigh heavily, and say "Oh... tuna salad again."

Tuesday would roll around and it was the same story: again Sam would heave a heavy sigh upon opening his lunchbox. "Tuna salad again."

Wednesday and Thursday were the same. Open the lunchbox, let out a hearty sigh, and lament that it was, yes, tuna salad again.

Was Friday any different? No. By this point everyone on the construction site could see it coming. The heavy sigh, the sad refrain, "Tuna salad again."

The following week went the same way. And so did the week after that.

Finally Jim felt he had to intervene. "Sam," said Jim, "Obviously you don't like the lunches your wife packs for you... tuna salad every day! Shouldn't you tell her you'd like something else for a change?"

Sam looked back at Jim with a look of pained resignation and shook his head.

"You don't understand, Jim," Sam replied. "I pack my own lunch every day."

my ideal job would be comedy historian because ive done standup and frankly the way i express myself isnt suited for it

in my sophomore year of college when i was pursuing my english degree i was cracking books in the campus library when i found a scholarly article from the 30's that mentioned Molly jokes from the 1890's

molly was a term for irish maid, becuase they were the cheap immigrant labor of the time

and it was dumb poo poo that made lol hard af becuase im of irish descent and it was like

Q: Why do Molly's climb down the stairs backwards every morning?

A: Because they're used to descending from a barn loft when they get out of bed!

so many terrible prejudiced jokes lost to time. we will never understand past racism and ethnicism if we dont preserve them, like tears in rain trying to salt a potato

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

yeh i tried to do that for a couple months last year

punchy did you like the joke about the sad construction worker

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

That's how I do it at work

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

*reads this*

What the gently caress is a lifestyle choice illness

salmonella or rabies from bein a freegan

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

hows that joke go, taco

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1038252227993845760

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

shovelbum posted:

I miss that poo poo

I lived in basically EverQuest from 9th thru 10th grade and have stronger memories of it than of a lot of my hometown bc I moved for the last 2yrs of HS

I probably have better memories of Azeroth than I do of high school, though I'm not sure if that says more about me or high school

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

punchymcpunch posted:

hows that joke go, taco

That's not an I beam, that's my wife!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Schnorkles posted:

gonna throw out there that a person in the young professional network i'm a part of outright said "hey you and your wife should be swingers" and gave me a look and it was p. awkward.

fuckin BORKED

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

punchymcpunch posted:

salmonella or rabies from bein a freegan

a coworker once told me about a freegan who worked there for a short time in the dish pit and there was like a mushroom that had fallen on the floor and was sitting on top of the drain and this absolute fucker picked it up and ate it and apparently got one of the most displeased looks on his face that this dude had ever seen

anyways i don't undertstand freegans

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ShriekingMarxist posted:

lmao, a president so bad Woodward & Bernstein were like "we gotta loving saddle up and ride again baby"

i love these guys

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

cumshitter posted:

my ideal job would be comedy historian because ive done standup and frankly the way i express myself isnt suited for it

in my sophomore year of college when i was pursuing my english degree i was cracking books in the campus library when i found a scholarly article from the 30's that mentioned Molly jokes from the 1890's

molly was a term for irish maid, becuase they were the cheap immigrant labor of the time

and it was dumb poo poo that made lol hard af becuase im of irish descent and it was like

Q: Why do Molly's climb down the stairs backwards every morning?

A: Because they're used to descending from a barn loft when they get out of bed!

so many terrible prejudiced jokes lost to time. we will never understand past racism and ethnicism if we dont preserve them, like tears in rain trying to salt a potato

sounds like you need to enjoy yourself some mickface

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeoTdAHIV7M

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Schnorkles posted:

gonna throw out there that a person in the young professional network i'm a part of outright said "hey you and your wife should be swingers" and gave me a look and it was p. awkward.

Were they at least young, also glad to know ur as sexy as we thought

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lol

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

pokemon go to the bowls

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

hows that joke go, taco

i posted it here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3867443&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=750#post487752060

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Reality Pisser posted:

I made my dad take me to mortal kombat in the theaters, ama

are you gay now? just curious, i made my dad take me to the willard remake

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

tacodaemon posted:

“but sir,” he said, “this is Pagliacci Construction!”

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

juche avocado posted:

nasim........ :911:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Johnny Joestar posted:

a coworker once told me about a freegan who worked there for a short time in the dish pit and there was like a mushroom that had fallen on the floor and was sitting on top of the drain and this absolute fucker picked it up and ate it and apparently got one of the most displeased looks on his face that this dude had ever seen

its one of the most ethical ways of livin

also disgusting

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Johnny Joestar posted:

:barf:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/1038236354109472768?s=21

Lol

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Nae! posted:

I probably have better memories of Azeroth than I do of high school, though I'm not sure if that says more about me or high school

You know they say you can't go home again, and when the home you can't return to is an escapist fantasy, you can never go home to that, and so we're here, screaming into the void

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Schnorkles posted:

did you tell him that 80+ people ride you between states multiple times per day?

Nae! posted:

sounds like you need to enjoy yourself some mickface

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeoTdAHIV7M

you ever seen a horse eat an apple? thats how i eat a potato

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Eat This Glob posted:

is loomer the one with the jewish boobs? is the rest of her jewish as well?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

white sauce posted:

Just her tits. The rest of her is 100% Nazi

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bless this mess

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
my best wow memory is running a garbage goon guild and spending an entire sunday diffusing drama because i was an idiot 18 year old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I am making pasta and u are NOT invited, libs

• Locked thread