Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NO LISTEN TO ME
Jan 3, 2009

「プリスティンビート」
「Pristine Beat」

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713
Same, but instead of made up stories about people being scared of Obama and white slavery, every teacher I know had black and Hispanic kids breaking down after Trump was nominated because they were terrified they would be deported, even though they were here 100% legally as permanent residents or citizens.

edit: wait, there's nothing funny about that at all.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

GWBBQ posted:

Same, but instead of made up stories about people being scared of Obama and white slavery, every teacher I know had black and Hispanic kids breaking down after Trump was nominated because they were terrified they would be deported, even though they were here 100% legally as permanent residents or citizens.

edit: wait, there's nothing funny about that at all.

yeah and ICE isn't exactly doing due diligence, they've already detained multiple hispanic people/kids who were perfectly legal, including at least one kid who they separated from their parents and then couldn't find the parents lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

this is insanely good

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/AaronWaxing/status/979178918966996992

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

So Math
Jan 8, 2013

Ghostly Clothier
John Edwards '08 virtual headquarters in Second Life.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

gently caress what was this

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

GalacticAcid posted:

https://www.infowars.com/report-rubio-very-extroverted-homosexual-during-college-years/

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

GalacticAcid posted:

Marco rubio is gay and goes to foam parties

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Lil Marco, Big Fun ;)

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/peterdaou/status/4896317069

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Between this dude and Cortez, I'm starting to think bartenders own

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

ikanreed posted:

Between this dude and Cortez, I'm starting to think bartenders own

bartenders were the public face of the campaign to preserve the tipped minimum wage in DC, so I wouldn't go that far

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

bartenders were the public face of the campaign to preserve the tipped minimum wage in DC, so I wouldn't go that far

Don't mistake being a prop for the loving owners with having bad opinions yourself

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
When the Bush administration tried to get people to use the term homicide bomber instead of suicide bomber. It was just so wonderfully stupid on so many levels.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
drat I don't even remember that one, hahaha

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

ikanreed posted:

Don't mistake being a prop for the loving owners with having bad opinions yourself

what

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Hedenius posted:

When the Bush administration tried to get people to use the term homicide bomber instead of suicide bomber. It was just so wonderfully stupid on so many levels.
And the letter Fox News hosts read on air that was definitely written and sent to Fox News by a 7 year old saying that they should really call them suicide murderers.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Karl Rove's election night meltdown

Karl Rove's dad's cock ring

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Kind Eyes Man

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

The "bartenders" of that campaign were not real people.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/MarkSuppelsa/status/525444419307462656

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

"I don't really care, do u?"

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

trump's second feud with the family member of a soldier killed in action

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/mattvbrady/status/949446803438497792

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When France, USA, the Khmer Rouge, and China got humiliated by a dude that looked like master Roshi

Fuzzy McDoom
Oct 9, 2007

-MORE MONEY FOR US

-FUCK...YOU KNOW, THE THING

Today I remembered that liberals popularized the term "fake news" after the 2016 election, expecting that this would help rein in the forces that got Trump elected.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

Today I remembered that liberals popularized the term "fake news" after the 2016 election, expecting that this would help rein in the forces that got Trump elected.

this made me lol and also reminded me that the gop spent decades building their cult of toxic masculinity to the point where all trump had to do was stumble through and proclaim them all 'low energy' and he won support

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

and they also put out lists of "Real News" sources that were all corporatist outlets, including loving... Fox News! As verified "Real News!" loving hell.

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
space force

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

When France, USA, the Khmer Rouge, and China got humiliated by a dude that looked like master Roshi

top 5 all time greatest mensch over here

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Goons thought Putin would blow up the World Cup stadium.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

I remember it taking like 4 or 5 days before Fox and republicans started calling everything they didn't like fake news and the term becoming useless.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

I just remembered the time in 2016 when Rick Perry and Rudy Giuliani were trying to sound smart by saying that the wall Trump was talking about would be "digital", "technological", or "virtual".

And Trump got mad and shut them down by saying that he meant a real physical wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012