Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

PJW is the biggest Infowars affiliate still on Youtube right? It's gonna be great if Alex Jones drags him down too by forcing him to promote the purestrain crazy and feature him on the show more and more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Prison Paul has over a million youtube subscribers so he's making money off of this

who the hell finds prison paul appealing

additionally: new cspam project get prison paul banned on all platforms too

Uncle Wemus has issued a correction as of 09:03 on Sep 8, 2018

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
What even is Prison Paul's deal? All I know is that he sucks and occasionally tweets dumb poo poo.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

paul is a young man with sever social anxiety which he is too conservative to treat. He hides in his british apartment terrified of the world outside and likes to say that conservatism is punk

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

Prison Paul refuses to leave his apartment because he's afraid of being savaged by Muslim rape gangs patrolling the streets. He primarily appeals to other white male shut-ins who are convinced that they're being replaced by Syrians and Turks.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

BernieLomax posted:

She finally went national. On Colbert where everybody laughed at her. Sadly they didn't mention her by name.

This is much better, because she still gets mocked but she gets a lot less ~brand building~ out of it.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
https://twitter.com/JaredoTexas/status/1037876567303774209

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Uncle Wemus posted:

who the hell finds prison paul appealing

additionally: new cspam project get prison paul banned on all platforms too

I just reported his Twitter and YouTube. Anything else we can do? Large numbers help

Also the Infowars app just got banned in the Apple store lol

Hoping Google does the same

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Slamhound posted:

Serious question: On the Gutfield/Loomer divide, who do you consider the Grifter and who the True Believer? Cuz I’m pretty sure they’re both both.

Also, is Prison Paul trying to copy Bill Hicks with his sepia-cigarette avatar?

good point. if i had to say id go with gutfield being the proper grifter cause he seems to be making a living peddling chud garbage on tv. unlike loomer hes at least smart enough to realize screeching like a moron in the capitol building and getting owned has a good chance of derailing the chud gravy train. either way theyre both awful

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty sad to see the drooling shleeple cheer as these corporate technocratic thugs go around censoring anyone being a threat to their monopolistic hold on public discourse/ financial interests.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Actually it's extremely funny.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

This isn't self-owning at all, and is in fact extremely good.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

lol people are still caremad they put a girl celestial in the most recent star war.

https://mobile.twitter.com/EthanVanSciver/status/1038120270920384513

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I think that's a joke

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

She's going to call a press conference and immolate herself on Twitter's front lawn. No one will show up.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

A.I. Borgland Corp posted:

I think that's a joke

It's really hard to tell between the other tweets and the bio.

I think the big issue is that at this point Poe's Law has been viciously murdered and it's remains scattered to the four winds.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

A.I. Borgland Corp posted:

I think that's a joke

Well dude should try not being an unironic comics gator if he wants to pull off "only PRETENDING to be stupid for a joke."

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Owlbear Camus posted:

Well dude should try not being an unironic comics gator if he wants to pull off "only PRETENDING to be stupid for a joke."

"Joke's on them, I was only pretending to be retarded." - Illustrator for Jordan Peterson

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

But... But no one can be that stupid... It's not possible!

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

smoke sumthin bitch posted:

Pretty sad to see the drooling shleeple cheer as these corporate technocratic thugs go around censoring anyone being a threat to their monopolistic hold on public discourse/ financial interests.
Source your quotes.

But also funny that people hold this opinion. I thought the allmighty FREE MARKET would cover it.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

:captainpop:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
smoke sumthin is basically Kyoon with coherent sentence structure, don't bother

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
snowflake neo cons and the alt right are constantly trying to get people fired or deplatform and censored. Progressive voices are being demonetized and banned from social media every day. and its all being pushed by the political establishment and the corporate legacy media in a concentrated attack on any alternative news sources and any debate of ideas challenging their illegitimate power as they keep us in these spiritual shackles. and the saddest part is watching the regressive left selling out their soul to a monopolistic cartel of crony capitalists just so they can own the nazis

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

i need you to go outside and stop breathing the radon in your basement.

SENTIENT HOUSEMEAT
Oct 14, 2016

A thinking, breathing house? You're mad!

snowflake neo cons and the alt right are constantly trying to get people fired or deplatform and censored. Progressive voices are being demonetized and banned from social media every day. and its all being pushed by the political establishment and the corporate legacy media in a concentrated attack on any alternative news sources and any debate of ideas challenging their illegitimate power as they keep us in these spiritual shackles. and the saddest part is watching the regressive left selling out their soul to a monopolistic cartel of crony capitalists just so they can own the nazis

sir this is an abandoned Carl's Jr

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Alex Jones Said Bans Would Strengthen Him. He Was Wrong.

quote:

“The more I’m persecuted, the stronger I get,” Mr. Jones said on his live internet broadcast three days later. “It backfired.”

Yet a review of traffic on Infowars several weeks after the bans shows that the tech companies drastically reduced Mr. Jones’s reach by cutting off his primary distribution channels: YouTube and Facebook.

In the three weeks before the Aug. 6 bans, Infowars had a daily average of nearly 1.4 million visits to its website and views of videos posted by its main YouTube and Facebook pages, according to a New York Times analysis of data from the web data firms Tubular Labs and SimilarWeb. In the three weeks afterward, its audience fell by roughly half, to about 715,000 site visits and video views, according to the analysis.

"What are you gonna do, ban me," says banned man :twisted:

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I love Jones' story so much because he thrived in the Obama admin but now that right wingers have total control of the Federal government, he implodes

He's one of the best Dog That Caught The Car stories :allears:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

shut the gently caress up lmao

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I don’t like Hitler either, but I can still be glad that he succeeded in killing Hitler.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

anything that causes harm to alex jones is good

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

given the opportunity I would launch jack dorsey, the zuck, or whoever the douchebag is who owns reddit is directly into the sun, regardless of how banned alex jones is from their platform

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

A reddit self-own not about Peterson.

Pondex
Jul 8, 2014

business hammocks posted:

That has to be some kind of clueless white-lady bingo.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Flesh Forge posted:

Alex Jones Said Bans Would Strengthen Him. He Was Wrong.

"What are you gonna do, ban me," says banned man :twisted:

:owned:

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

business hammocks posted:

incredible. the black lady is definitely wrong about this topic I admittedly have no knowledge of, right guys? why is my friend being such a bitch to meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
what the gently caress is the appeal of plantation weddings?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

Usually southern state cities spend more money on keeping plantations in good repair than they do on actual parks or gardens. They are pristine gardens, fertilized with hate and the corpses of black slaves. Thanks to the southern strategy, people in the region forget that.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

They're open, well-maintained spaces and are often very pretty with a good view of the surrounding environs (which is to say, of course they are, since you want to have a good vantage point to make sure your slaves are doing their job.) I'm sure this woman didn't, and probably can't, think beyond the fact that it's a beautiful space and thinks it's somehow rude or insensitive to impinge upon its beauty with inconvenient things like "historical context," or that there's a good chance someone had their skin flayed off mere feet from where her officiator is reading off some tepid script about matrimony.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

The history* and grandeur of the buildings I suppose?

*as in, "that's a historic building of significance," not "Slavery! Yeah! Whoo, goddamn!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

Really want to bathe in that history.

That history of owning another human being.