Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

CommieGIR posted:

USAF is upset Musk smoked weed on live stream, and is determining what course of action to take

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/07/air-force-is-looking-into-elon-musks-pot-smoking-source.html

Lock him in his kid koffin and dump him in a cave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

USAF is upset Musk smoked weed on live stream, and is determining what course of action to take

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/07/air-force-is-looking-into-elon-musks-pot-smoking-source.html
Widdle Elon isn't having a good year.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Does he actually do anything besides gather investors?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

LingcodKilla posted:

Does he actually do anything besides gather investors?

he is literally actually among the best investor-gatherers in history

but yeah, thats all he does

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Casimir Radon posted:

Widdle Elon isn't having a good year.

Hilariously all of his own making. Like dude, just stay off loving twitter and live it up with your billions, how is this hard.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

That Works posted:

Hilariously all of his own making. Like dude, just stay off loving twitter and live it up with your billions, how is this hard.

You could say the exact same thing about Trump. If he'd just kept his mouth shut and stay'd off Twitter, he wouldn't been half of the poo poo he's in now.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

BigDave posted:

You could say the exact same thing about Trump. If he'd just kept his mouth shut and stay'd off Twitter, he wouldn't been half of the poo poo he's in now.

Trump is president and is probably making his businesses more money than he was able to before now.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

That Works posted:

Trump is president and is probably making his businesses more money than he was able to before now.

He would've made more long term if he hadn't become president and kept out of the political limelight.

Now nearly every one of his businesses is under deep scrutiny and, surprise, they are built on very poor foundations

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

sharknado slashfic posted:

Nah, no knives involved in this one

Nor is he wearing a white suit.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Thalantos posted:

I'm an idiot with anger problems, lol.

I missed what was here but it's implied that it was some threat of violence. Guys, we can't go there. It's a dealbreaker.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

EBB posted:

I missed what was here but it's implied that it was some threat of violence. Guys, we can't go there. It's a dealbreaker.

Why not, half the posts on SA these days are about how great it would be to kill someone. Made by people who have not had the decision presented to them in the real world. I could make a big long effort post hmm tempting...

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
What if it's about kissinger?

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

From C-SPAM

UFOTacoMan posted:

you know i've been to lots of fairs and stuff and not once has anyone ever been like hey let's take a pic right here in the line for whole chickens

Zoom in on his belt buckle.

CoffeeQaddaffi
Mar 20, 2009

Brute Squad posted:

From C-SPAM

Zoom in on his belt buckle.

Skull and bones but its the SS Totenkopf skull?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

CoffeeQaddaffi posted:

No its just a skull and bones.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

CoffeeQaddaffi posted:

That's what I saw, but probably from some III% website or something.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

That Works posted:

Is the Minecraft guy still spouting white supremacist poo poo on Twitter from his $100 million house?

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Fallom posted:

Is the Minecraft guy still spouting white supremacist poo poo on Twitter from his $100 million house?

https://twitter.com/notch/status/1038202327767736320

https://twitter.com/notch/status/1027871577780547584

Brute Squad fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Sep 9, 2018

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

This guy was born on third base and ended up on second.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

we all know his spirit animal is a ham

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

MRC48B posted:

Reminder: A good 20-30% of those 1940s Americans thoughtthink Hitler was Super Great.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Diversity is when you hire a woman for 30% less pay, right?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ded posted:

Diversity is when you hire a woman for 30% less pay, right?

yes and its bad because clearly this undercuts mens ability to get a job when theres a cheaper option

to remedy this i recommend we place all women under house arre

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jkass99/status/1038555951081508865

https://mobile.twitter.com/djlavoie/status/1038591741274857472

:stare:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

That's the same idiot that tried to turn labor day into some are troops bullshit.

Sec Army not the smiling murderer, wait that's an oxymoron.

Terrifying Effigies
Oct 22, 2008

Problems look mighty small from 150 miles up.

I guess getting put under 24/7 observation at Leavenworth is one way to prevent troop suicide.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

This is how I see that going down:

"I NEED A PICTURE OF SOME HAPPY SMILING SOLDIERS TO GO WITH MY FEEL GOOD POST"
"Sir, the only happy soldiers are actually horribly psychotic"
"DON'T CARE"

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jesus loving christ in the rear end

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Tollymain posted:

jesus loving christ in the rear end

What is masturbation?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Is that the guy that snuck off base to kill or was that some later guy?

https://twitter.com/starsandstripes/status/1038263656419655680

BaconAndBullets
Feb 25, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

https://twitter.com/starsandstripes/status/1038263656419655680

Another Soldier, Airman, Marine upholding the long standing tradition of putting their dick in crazy.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Could we please honor coasties, tia

e: I have no clue what polite term for them is

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what are the chances, mathematically speaking, of the murdermans picture having accidentally been used

also today i found out sarah palin's daughter does reality tv now and im so glad i have no idea whats ever happening in that world lmao

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

Milo and POTUS posted:

That’s the one. He snuck through two different villages killing sleeping people before he stopped.

We already know in this hellscape that the right can simultaneous fellate Our Troops while also saying they’re pussies and not hero’s, when their fee fees get hurt.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They can also fellate them while talking about how they're much better and braver than even combat arms dudes are and if they had their handgun in vegas, why that shooter in the window would be loving toast.

I could have swore there was a jerk off motion smiley but I can't remember it

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Milo and POTUS posted:

They can also fellate them while talking about how they're much better and braver than even combat arms dudes are and if they had their handgun in vegas, why that shooter in the window would be loving toast.

I could have swore there was a jerk off motion smiley but I can't remember it

It's :jerkbag:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
See also: Berghdal, Fox coverage of.

They don't even try to hide the hypocrisy anymore. It's just not a problem between Two Minutes Hate and double-think.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Might go get myself some tacos for lunch tomorrow.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2018/09/08/detroit-food-truck-refuses-serve-cops/1231815002/

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
After listening to the Serial podcast about Bergdahl you definitely realize he’s only a step above Caro on the mental health. It changed my opinion about the whole situation when I got more information about him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
If y'all are in the Carolinas, get your preparation/evacuation plans done. This hurricane path looks like a direct hit at the end of the week.

https://twitter.com/JonathanBelles/status/1038805178080735232?s=19

• Locked thread