Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

corn in the bible posted:

there was an article on nyt on books to read your kids so they will still believe in america and democracy despite trump having won. the most bougie scumfuck neoliberal thing imaginable

Just lol if your childrens' bedtime reading is something other than Le Père Duchesne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Addamere posted:

soros ... rich + jew?

thats really all it is

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Valko posted:

I finally caught up with everything and I haven't seen anything about this posted so I am shamelessly stealing it from The Week: Issue 1191: Sep 1 2018.

It must be true... I read it in the tabloids.

Relations between Donald Trump and Angela Merkel have never been easy, and in Berlin the US president can be seen hitting the German chancellor in the face. That's the sight that greets visitors to the city's Madame Tussauds, where an actor in a very lifelike silicone Trump mask whacks a punchball with Merkel's picture on it as he dances to Abba's Money, Money, Money. Made in London the mask has real hair and took nine people two months to make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvPOrDJ2mc8

I love that they spent two months on the mask, but the fat suit is just a pillow shoved in his shirt, and it's missing half the time.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://twitter.com/WalterW90021394/status/1038960932540403712

eh

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Why does everyone keep calling him that?

They're the sort of people who use twatwaffle as an insult and are all about epic bacon for the win, and they should be shot out of a cannon into the sky at such a velocity that their bodies appear smaller and smaller until they make a twinkle like a star and disappear

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i always report this kind of poo poo just on the off chance it'll gently caress up someones morning

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

Blast of Confetti posted:

i always report this kind of poo poo just on the off chance it'll gently caress up someones morning

Lol, it was RELLY EASY to add 5 more too. :smithicide:

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman
Like, I-took-the-last-5-tweets-in-order easy.

4 were that picture posted as other replies... the 5th was him lauding over AND EXPLAINING the “proof” that he wasn’t a bot.

These dudes are either so :downs: it’s legit, or a bot.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

i called that guy an idiot and immediately got a warning for abusive language.

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i've gotten similar warning for calling white nationalists retards

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nice platform, jack

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Seeing Jack harangued by the crazy racists he keeps going to bat for this past week was immensely satisfying.

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
I got a feedback alert message on Twitter that someone I had reported was in fact in violation of ~~the rules~~. so :shobon:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Kwanzaa Quickie posted:

I got a feedback alert message on Twitter that someone I had reported was in fact in violation of ~~the rules~~. so :shobon:

i cant believe you would report me like this

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I’m a dumb dumb who missed the memo eons ago, but where is “chud” from? like I understand it in context, but is it like an acronym or what?

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Xenomrph posted:

I’m a dumb dumb who missed the memo eons ago, but where is “chud” from? like I understand it in context, but is it like an acronym or what?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

JEWS

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJLxtbgcRlA

This is what Trump thinks the actual navy is like

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

hahaha amazing. Thanks!

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJLxtbgcRlA

This is what Trump thinks the actual navy is like

The actual video that prevented a government shutdown

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1039000576472870913

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
the texas senate race is hilarious because both parties are completely ineffectual. The dems have become a machine that exists to keep national level donors interested, while the GOP just walked into office without any complications so both parties are completely unprepared for an actual contested race and are making unforced errors all over the place.

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Xenomrph posted:

the movie poster linked earlier references 'c.h.u.d.' as a kind of monster who lives in your city, but was previously hidden below ground and only now rising to the surface to cause damage to society.

i think it was one of the chapo trap house podcasters who originally used the term as analogy to refer to old white racists who live in your area who were emboldened enough by trump to come out in public and spout their hateful views.

basically chuds are vocal trump supporters

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Bushiz posted:

the texas senate race is hilarious because both parties are completely ineffectual. The dems have become a machine that exists to keep national level donors interested, while the GOP just walked into office without any complications so both parties are completely unprepared for an actual contested race and are making unforced errors all over the place.

Every time I see a Will Texas Go Blue article I get a little more angry, like, please promote other races where the GOP might actually lose

Wasting a shitton of money on unwinnable races is what Hillary did and look what happened to her

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
the democrats love to waste a shitton of money on unwinnable races, that's what keeps them from the responsibility of governing but still gives them the opportunity to constantly fund-raise.

they're not a political party, they're a multi-level marketing company.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

ScrubLeague posted:

the democrats love to waste a shitton of money on unwinnable races, that's what keeps them from the responsibility of governing but still gives them the opportunity to constantly fund-raise.

they're not a political party, they're a multi-level marketing company.

Well, repub party is not even trying now. They keep getting found out of being kiddie diddlers, corruption owners, or just want to practice exactly not what their platform is (women should not get abortions except this teenager I knocked up)

It's pretty funny now how being Trump promoted is the worst thing that can happen to a candidate especially in areas where the constituents are being financially ruined by his administration.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
well yeah but the GOP has tens of millions of people who will reliably vote for them in every election no matter the candidate, and they just need to get voter ID laws in a handful more states and they'll never have to sweat another election. they'll lose the places where people live, but they'll win the vast expanses of wasteland where people think they shouldn't have to pay taxes to support whatever The Other is. the democrats actively need more people outside of cities voting every time to even put in a showing, and without the people in office to protect the right to vote, they're fading into complete uselessness.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I found a thing so...

https://twitter.com/goldengateblond/status/1038646651424894976

I did see that our self-owner in chief is pouting on Twitter because footballmen were meanie heads to the retarded flag he doesn't actually care about though.

e: they weren't actually mean to the flag but morons equate disliking being murdered by a militarized police force with disliking the country you live in... wait, I DO hate countries with militarized police forces that murder citizens. hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

EVIL Gibson posted:

Well, repub party is not even trying now. They keep getting found out of being kiddie diddlers, corruption owners, or just want to practice exactly not what their platform is (women should not get abortions except this teenager I knocked up)

It's pretty funny now how being Trump promoted is the worst thing that can happen to a candidate especially in areas where the constituents are being financially ruined by his administration.

Semi-serious: does anyone know the hit/miss of Trump's endorsements on whether they won they're elections?

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

PDP-1 posted:

the movie poster linked earlier references 'c.h.u.d.' as a kind of monster who lives in your city, but was previously hidden below ground and only now rising to the surface to cause damage to society.

i think it was one of the chapo trap house podcasters who originally used the term as analogy to refer to old white racists who live in your area who were emboldened enough by trump to come out in public and spout their hateful views.

basically chuds are vocal trump supporters

it’s not so much old white racists but middle age / young white racists who seem to have gotten the idea into their heads that they can be racist in public

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
https://ballotpedia.org/Endorsements_by_Donald_Trump

quick count looks like 19-8 including primaries for 2018 that have been lost

there are 6 state executive seats in Texas that he'll carry, they're all incumbents

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
oh no.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

*wears maga hat*
*sweats*
*sets hat on fire*
*clap clap clap*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

lol moron you should have created an infographic explaining that all Nazis are actually of Mongoloid descent, based on their skull shape

then it's unbiased science

Casull
Aug 13, 2005

:catstare: :catstare: :catstare:

Likely not true.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol moron you should have created an infographic explaining that all Nazis are actually of Mongoloid descent, based on their skull shape

then it's unbiased science

lol like that will matter at all, case in point, just look at all the slavic nazis. There was like a chatlog posted in the Dark Enlightenment thread between a journalist and a nazi of slavic descent, and the journalist was like "so you think the Hitler was 100% correct about everything, EXCEPT the abject inferiority of the slavic race?" and the slavic nazi was like "yep, no one's perfect". Facts are useless, FactsAreUseless.

Like the Trump campaign will source name brand hats, and not just the cheapest poo poo possible that won't kill you as soon as you put it on.

Shanghaied fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Sep 10, 2018

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Every time I see a Will Texas Go Blue article I get a little more angry, like, please promote other races where the GOP might actually lose

Wasting a shitton of money on unwinnable races is what Hillary did and look what happened to her

I don't disagree with this but I am still extremely looking forward to voting against Cruz in Novemeber :shrug:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Yeah I mean this is probably the best chance we've had of getting rid of Cruz yet, but it's still a long shot.

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Now is the perfect time for Trump to announce he wants to get into bitcoin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fatal oopsie-daisy posted:

Now is the perfect time for Trump to announce he wants to get into bitcoin

we're no where near peak-trump