Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

skaboomizzy posted:

on this most somber of days, please take some time to think of the close bonds you share with your fellow citizens

https://twitter.com/mediaite/status/1039534993901375489?s=21

:chud:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

funny 9/11 story: we were in science class watching on the TV and the principal got on the intercom and told us to turn it off and god bless America all crying and poo poo, he’s dead now, anyway the science teacher turns it off and stumbles through his planned lesson on gravity for like 2 mins before being like “uh, ok, I know this is a little raw. but imagine one of the towers is made of steel and one is made of feather, which would fall faster.” we got a full on lesson about the science of gravity behind the towers falling before either had even fell

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
‘Winston Churchill!'” I scream out as I get by with a little help from my friends

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That DICK! posted:

funny 9/11 story: we were in science class watching on the TV and the principal got on the intercom and told us to turn it off and god bless America all crying and poo poo, he’s dead now, anyway the science teacher turns it off and stumbles through his planned lesson on gravity for like 2 mins before being like “uh, ok, I know this is a little raw. but imagine one of the towers is made of steel and one is made of feather, which would fall faster.” we got a full on lesson about the science of gravity behind the towers falling before either had even fell

watched the 2nd plane hit on live tv while watching news about the 1st plane hitting, then school got let out for the day and i went home to play diablo 2

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

That DICK! posted:

lmao

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
This made me lol in the new book

Bannon read about 10 paragraphs in. It was a kill shot. It was over for Manafort. “My lawyer told me not to cooperate,” Manafort said.
“It was just a hit piece.”
“You should fire your lawyer.”
“I’m thinking about it.”

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
https://twitter.com/SalazarSenate18/status/1039542597411373056

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

The Falling Man ate my balls

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That DICK! posted:

Hahaha that's sick. I remember the girl in front of me turning around to her friend, roll her eyes and go "yeah, I'm really gonna lose sleep over this tonight *scoff*" as our dumb teacher cried, but the next day she was as performatively sad as all the other suburb freaks.

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

That DICK! posted:

A similar thing happened to me on 9/11 when our teacher asked what the instantaneous deacceleration of a plane hitting the world trade center would be

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Addamere posted:

watched the 2nd plane hit on live tv while watching news about the 1st plane hitting, then school got let out for the day and i went home to play diablo 2

I was a Junior in HS and a friend of mine who walked to my house before school everyday woke me up and told me the East coast was under attack and I said "What? Like that Hank Scorpio episode?"

Then we watched it all day on TV and I remember thinking either that day or the next "This is bad but we're going to overreact to it" and boy howdy

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I was asleep when 9/11 started and my understated roommate woke me up and was like hey man you should come check this out

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

What the gently caress?!?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

That DICK! posted:

i dont wanna sound like a fuckin conspiracy nut here but theres no way one of those towers was made of feathers

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've been wearing gross death metal shirts since Middle School so you best believe I was being an edgelord on 9/11

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

men are trash

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 354 days!
i dunno why everyone making fun of that trump tweet when it is factually true that 2018 is 17 more than 2001

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

what the gently caress

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Junior in High School, never heard of the World Trade Center. Cheered really loud when they announced football practice would be canceled.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

skaboomizzy posted:

on this most somber of days, please take some time to think of the close bonds you share with your fellow citizens

Was that the time they made Revolution 9 on the White Album?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
we deserved 9/11, 9/12 and 9/13.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im absolutely baffled at the amount of loving gall you have to have to go "haha my opponent was sexually assaulted vote for me"

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
I was dancing in the street with all my Muslim friends during 9/11

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

mormonpartyboat posted:

im absolutely baffled at the amount of loving gall you have to have to go "haha my opponent was sexually assaulted vote for me"

!PMURT

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lady gonna walk

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

What the gently caress?!?

Kill all men, hth

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

usa

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mormonpartyboat posted:

They probably want to imply she's lying about an isreali being bad

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

thats trump world baby and it's gonna get worse

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

They probably want to imply she's lying about an isreali being bad

you are overthinking it

she said a bad thing about israel, therefore she is bad

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lol she went outside to check her own address....

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

we are way, way past the point where we can educate people and vote better to fix anything

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

skaboomizzy posted:

I wonder what the atmosphere in the room was like when the twin towers finally fell

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side
Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Handjob Band

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

mormonpartyboat posted:

are you really

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Feldegast42 posted:

I wonder what the atmosphere in the room was like when the twin towers finally fell

well played

• Locked thread