Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

I'm confused. What are the dates for the 7km eggs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

DaStampede posted:

Me too.

I did add my name to the list finally and added any Aussie goons on there. I promise I'm decent at gifting so long as I get time to spin stops.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

DaStampede posted:

i'd assume 13th since that's when the other kanto stuff starts.

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

That's what it looked like to me. I wasn't sure but started some 7km regardless.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Probably wise to wait before spending any coin on incubators until then too. Might get a sweet package.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

Duckman2008 posted:

You live in some former Olympic village, I assume from the 2010 Olympics, right? A lot of your gifts are an Olympic village something or other.

Yeah, I live in Whistler. I don't live in the village itself, but there are zero pokestops in my neighbourhood.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Just do all the eggs all the time

I have a question, what’s the lowest IV number on a pokemon that you consider keeping? Also if you find a high cp pokemon do you keep it even if it has terrible IV’s?

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Mustached Demon posted:

Probably wise to wait before spending any coin on incubators until then too. Might get a sweet package.

I'm hoping for a nice incubator package too. I need to hit up some gyms for coins.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

bowmore posted:

I have a question, what’s the lowest IV number on a pokemon that you consider keeping? Also if you find a high cp pokemon do you keep it even if it has terrible IV’s?

0, have to keep the 0s. If the IV is less than 80% and isn't 0, I'll trash it.

Box wine
Apr 6, 2005

ah crap

bowmore posted:

People actively collect 0s in my local discord.

Depends on the mon but with trading its worth keeping a nearly max cp cause someone might give you a slightly nicer trade than just the one candy you get from trashing it.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

bowmore posted:

I only care about IVs if it's something I'll use. One n done of most everything else. Unless it's cute or rare or something.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I can see why 0’s would be a neat thing to collect, I meant on pokemon you wanna use though

DaStampede
Feb 8, 2018

Mustached Demon posted:

I only care about IVs if it's something I'll use. One n done of most everything else. Unless it's cute or rare or something.

Pretty much that.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

bowmore posted:

Yeah I can see why 0’s would be a neat thing to collect, I meant on pokemon you wanna use though

Depends on how rare. I'd rather have a squad of six lv30+ ttars than 3 lv30+ ttars with 80% IVs.

We're swimming in Rhyhorn and Geodude so I can anything that isn't 95+ and over lv30 for those. Or trade with Mrs Mustached Demon in hopes of lucky.

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

What a loving fantastic time to be going to China for 6 weeks as of this Monday 17th.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Nam Taf posted:

What a loving fantastic time to be going to China for 6 weeks as of this Monday 17th.

what you need fam?

Nam Taf
Jun 25, 2005

I am Fat Man, hear me roar!

Someone else to work in China for 6 weeks in my stead so I can do Mew2 raids. I mean I have 2 or 3 but it’d be nice to get some better ones.

Also, Tauros but I kinda had hopes of hanging out to catch it rather than just trading over a dummy account.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
I’m moving across the US on the 15th to just north of Chicago. I still need Articuno and Zapdos, but won’t be able to raid pretty much until after the 20th.

Beastyfella
Mar 5, 2008

I have lost all powers of reading comprehension and counting ability hours ago
Looks like South Korea gets an event with Tropius and unown in a small part of Seoul. Lotte tower. Increased spawns of other rares. No sign up needed. Sept 21-23.

Wallet Inspector
Jun 15, 2012

I'm hoping this Kanto event gives plenty of Machops and Rhyhorns, I never seem to be able to find them around.

Added my code to the list as well, Ausgoon who tries to send gifts as often as they can, for anyone who is interested.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I'm posting this here so I Never Forget I had all 151 before this event.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Beachcomber posted:

:911:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Beachcomber posted:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Valicious posted:

I’m moving across the US on the 15th to just north of Chicago. I still need Articuno and Zapdos, but won’t be able to raid pretty much until after the 20th.

If you're going to be in the Skokie area there's a bunch of active discords there and Evanston as well as downtown Chicago (that includes some burbs). The botanic garden and the sculpture park along McCormick have lots of people during events

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

:bisonyes:

Siets
Sep 19, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
They are even both krabbies :allears:

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

drat beat me to it I was gonna post my 911 houndour I named insidejob

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
Is there an official place to get the Gotchas? I seem to recall people talking about knock-offs.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Big McHuge posted:

Is there an official place to get the Gotchas? I seem to recall people talking about knock-offs.

Code junkies

Zombie Dachshund
Feb 26, 2016

And if you're in the US and want instant gratification, Gamestop has them.

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

Slowpoke: "I can't believe this happened ten years ago"

doingitwrong
Jul 27, 2013
Goons on the spreadsheet, you might want to go back and check your friendship code because it looks like someone did a pasting error. I'm pretty sure that

quote:

submitted 20 hours ago by prototypesai

is not a valid friendship code

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

my code and names are right but my location got changed to the wrong one :shrug:

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

mastershakeman posted:

If you're going to be in the Skokie area there's a bunch of active discords there and Evanston as well as downtown Chicago (that includes some burbs). The botanic garden and the sculpture park along McCormick have lots of people during events

We’re moving to Round Lake Beach, out in the suburbs. It’s gonna be rough

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
My Go-tcha arrived yesterday and this morning has been my first morning with it. Holy poo poo this thing is AMAZING. Worth every penny.

Hell its worth it just to be able to keep the game running with the screen completely off instead of upside down in my pocket in “battery saver mode”.

Soysaucebeast
Mar 4, 2008

Kly posted:

my code and names are right but my location got changed to the wrong one :shrug:

Mine too. Also, some people's friend codes are things like "MediaIncredible picture of Geoff Neal's headkick on Frank Camacho (pbs.twimg.com)" now and I have no idea what is going on with that.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Same with my wife and I. I fixed our locations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I restored the doc to last night's version because it's easier that way

If you added something since then you'll have to do it again, and also please don't gently caress it up this time, google sheets aren't hard

e: it looks like sometime on the 5th or 6th someone sorted by location and only changed that column, so we can either restore back to that point or just accept that everyone has to fix their location

e2: it was probably Atomik Wrangler going by the revision history

YEAH I'M CALLING YOU OUT I GOT NO SHAME IN IT

I'm gonna fix this because, again, google sheets aren't hard

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Sep 11, 2018

• Locked thread